H93

Interviews in San'a, Yemen

3,734 posts in this topic

Great. Another waiting time. Just ridiculous. I mean why cancel our app. And the embassy is opened. That doesn't make any sense. It's more work for them. If they left our app. And just rescheduled the ones that missed it would be less hassle

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Yemen
Timeline

They just want to make it hard on someone it's gonna be okay just pray everyday that they give u an appointment. What my trick is that I try not to think about the visa a lot and so far it's working

Timeline

Called the Nvc they told me that the u.s embassy in Yemen is not taking any appointments now and are still closed

Wow

It's like we were right next to the finish line and they tell us the race is canceled sry guys.

Hasbi Allah Wa ni3m Alwakeel

"The U.S. Embassy in Sanaa is currently closed for routine consular services. When the Consular Section reopens, individuals who had appointments during the period of closure will be contacted to reschedule their appointments."

This was at the embassy website. So inshallah when ever they open the consular section we will get our app. So no worry inshallah soon. Yah rab just keep praying. Am relieved that they announced this Bc all we have to do is wait for the consular section to open. Inshallah soon. Lets just give them some time. I think another week we might here from them inshallah yah rab.

Timeline

dam first they say the embassy has opened abd get us all happy then they forget to tell us that the counselor section is still closed . someone my husband knows had an app on aug26 but they called and reschduled him for october5 .

no his app was 25 not 26

dam first they say the embassy has opened abd get us all happy then they forget to tell us that the counselor section is still closed . someone my husband knows had an app on aug26 but they called and reschduled him for october5 .

no his app was 25 not 26

Oh when did they called him. Did they called him this week. If so we are going to recieve a call as well.

Please ask him. Bc if they called him this week that mean inshallah we are next

Timeline

my husband said it was around this week .. its a good thing they are giving out appointments now im glad to hear that however i have not heard of anyone gettin an appoinment in september i guess the staff are still out of the country(yemen)

Yah that's good wallah I don't care if they are not giving app in sept. as long as my husband recieve an app then I'm glad. Lol really. Am happy they are giving out an app. When was your husband app. My husband had an app sept. 4 what about

Timeline

our appointment was may 28th and he was put in ap so they said wait within 3 months for us to call u to come in and leave ur passport and we have yet heard from them i was hopin to get an app in sep now we r lookin in to october due to the embassy closure im mad this ruined my plans now im thinking of going back to nyc nd lettin my husband wait by himself because being pregnent in yemen sucks ill i can think of is the smell of marak nd i hate it.

Timeline

manhatten. its so weird i relized there r moregirls then men on this website from yemen i guess we have time to waste while they sleep nd work . do guess think there is a chance we might get denied i read about it the other day.

Timeline

u guys my husbands friend had an app for notrial service nd when he went they said the embassy is closed so its not true nd i heard there was a car bombin so the embassy is stiilll closed this sucks he will try again on sep1 to see if they r open or they will go home in ibb

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.