Sahs

CSC Timelines WAY OFF

14 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Happy New Year to you all!!!

I understand that Immigration Timelines aren't accurate, but they're really are starting to get grosly out of whack and I was wondering if their data is produced from builtin formulas or if they're manually adjusted by Admin from time to time. I say this because the CSC timeline is now showing September 19th, but in fact only 50% have been adjudicated in July (ours dated 20th July) and only a small fraction of August (one or two) has been addressed thus far.

We love Visa Journey and it's a very welcome site that helps people like us out so very much. Me and my love are so thankful for it!

All the best to you all in the New Year and may your journeys be great ones!

Rhds,

Sahs

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

The timeline estimates here are just a mathmatical formula based on the recent people getting approved and updating their timelines. Because of the 2 November filers getting approved it is throwing it way off.

NOA1 - 8/24/2012

NOA2 - 3/18/2013 Only took 207 days at CSC

event.png

Timeline

The timeline estimates here are just a mathmatical formula based on the recent people getting approved and updating their timelines. Because of the 2 November filers getting approved it is throwing it way off.

Oh I see! Thanks for that. The delays are also starting to throw individual timelines off as well. I just checked our for the sake of seeing it and it now reads the below: :blink:

Processing

Estimates/Stats : There are not enough recent approvals in the timeline system to accurately approximate when your I-129f will be approved. Please see the Timeline Stats page to see recent approvals.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

Hola a todos, feliz año nuevo..

Al igual que ustedes mi caso esta en la oficina de california CSC, pero veo con gran interés que las aprobaciones están estancadas en Julio.... hace mas de dos meses que no hay fluidez de probaciones, me gustaría saber si alguien tiene noticias sobre esto situación.

Muchas gracias.

MoniTa..luv.gif

Timeline

Hola a todos, feliz año nuevo..

Al igual que ustedes mi caso esta en la oficina de california CSC, pero veo con gran interés que las aprobaciones están estancadas en Julio.... hace mas de dos meses que no hay fluidez de probaciones, me gustaría saber si alguien tiene noticias sobre esto situación.

Muchas gracias.

Hola mi amigo!

Creo que la única opción para nosotros es esperar.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

Hola mi amigo!

Creo que la única opción para nosotros es esperar.

:blink:

asi es, espero noticias pronto y buena suerte con tu proceso.

MoniTa..luv.gif

People who were transferred to the NBC were supposed to change their service center to NBC even if they had eac or wac numbers. But that hasn't happened so the numbers are messed up.

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Im one of the few August filers that applied before the transfer cut off date (Aug 15) so it's still at CSC. I'm glad that many of those that applied after the transfer have been approved but I can't help but feel a little jealous!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Haven't seen an I-130 approvals in the last few days. The last one approved in CSC was on December 27th..

FYI, I spoke to tier 2 officer and she mentioned that they are working on July 4th cases... I called them on December 31st.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Saudi Arabia
Timeline

People who were transferred to the NBC were supposed to change their service center to NBC even if they had eac or wac numbers. But that hasn't happened so the numbers are messed up.

how people know if they are transferred to NBC ?

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

When the government get involved there is not telling on delays I would plan on 7 months, good luck.

In Arizona its hot hot hot.

http://www.uscis.gov/dateCalculator.html

Timeline

When the government get involved there is not telling on delays I would plan on 7 months, good luck.

Let's all hope and pray that 7 months isn't the new norm for them! We're praying for something before the six month point...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.