mamichou

Will 2013 BE a speedy year for CSC and VSC k1 filers

7 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Spain
Timeline

LetS hope and pray that 2013 BE A BETTER YEAR AND THAT BOTH SERVICE CENTERS SPEED UP ON APPROVAL—I KNOW MANY K1 FILERS FOR CSC HAS PASSED THE 5 MONTHS WAIT AND ARE STILL PATIENTLY WAITING BUT IT MAKES US NERVOUS BC WE MAY HAVE TO GOTHROUGH THE SAME THING…

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

I don't think CSC can get any slower, so anything will seem faster. In the past 2 months they have approved 36 VJ members. You have to go all the way back to 2005 to find a bigger slowdown. Now the only question for the CSC is when will they start approving k1 visas again???????????? I'll be hitting 5 months in 3 weeks, hope they are ready for some calls. :bonk:

VSC ended the year with a bang. 14 in one day!! Congrats to you all, because you have been waiting way too long.

NOA1 - 8/24/2012

NOA2 - 3/18/2013 Only took 207 days at CSC

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

We're at 169 days today; that's 5 months and 14 days today, and we're praying for some good news from the CSC very soon. I heard the influx of petitions due to the Dream Act has thrown a wrench into the timing, but I never imagined it would be so long. Prayers to you all on your continued journeys...

God bless,

Sahs

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Five months is nothing I am currently a little more than a month away from waiting a full year with no NOA2. If anyone here should get theirs at the six month mark you should consider yourself luck, best of luck to all.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

Five months is nothing I am currently a little more than a month away from waiting a full year with no NOA2. If anyone here should get theirs at the six month mark you should consider yourself luck, best of luck to all.

That is crazy you have had to wait this long. What have you done since going over 5 months? I might be confusing you with someone else, but haven't you already contacted everyone you could. Is there anything else you can do now?

NOA1 - 8/24/2012

NOA2 - 3/18/2013 Only took 207 days at CSC

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline

LetS hope and pray that 2013 BE A BETTER YEAR AND THAT BOTH SERVICE CENTERS SPEED UP ON APPROVAL—I KNOW MANY K1 FILERS FOR CSC HAS PASSED THE 5 MONTHS WAIT AND ARE STILL PATIENTLY WAITING BUT IT MAKES US NERVOUS BC WE MAY HAVE TO GOTHROUGH THE SAME THING…

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JANUARY 9TH WILL BE 6 MONTHS FOR US AT VSC HOPING TO HERE ANYDAY NOW..... INSHALLAH :innocent:

url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

event.png

as1cJOU-M240000MDAwMDA4fDAwMDEzOThsfGJlY2FtZSBhIGNvdXBsZQ.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.