aamirpearl

Having trouble getting a employment letter..

5 posts in this topic

So i asked my Human Resource department for a employment letter and they said they cant do that and gave me theworknumber to verify my employment, i did that and was able to print out a page that verify my income but it doesnt show my annual income. i just got hire on november 19 and i need to show to them that i can support my fiance now but how can i do that when the work number website only verify my income for one month?? But i have a job offer letter when they hired me and it shows my annual and pay rate so can i use this to show proof im working since they wont allow to type me a emplyment letter??

Peårl £ûvs «Aåmïr»

So i asked my Human Resource department for a employment letter and they said they cant do that and gave me theworknumber to verify my employment, i did that and was able to print out a page that verify my income but it doesnt show my annual income. i just got hire on november 19 and i need to show to them that i can support my fiance now but how can i do that when the work number website only verify my income for one month?? But i have a job offer letter when they hired me and it shows my annual and pay rate so can i use this to show proof im working since they wont allow to type me a emplyment letter??

Since you're so new to that job, it would be a good idea to send both the offer letter and the Work Number verification. Good luck!

Part One: The K-1 Visa Journey:

USCIS Receipt of I-129F: January 24, 2012 | Petition Approval: June 15, 2012 (No RFEs)
Interview: October 24, 2012 - Review | Visa Delivered: October 31, 2012

Part Two: Entry and Adjusting Status:

POE: November 18, 2012 (at SFO) - Review
Wedding: December 1, 2012 | Social Security: New cards received on December 7, 2012.
AOS Package (I-485/I-765/I-131) NOA1: February 19, 2013 | Biometrics Appt.: March 18, 2013
AP/EAD Approved: April 29, 2013 | Card Received: May 6, 2013 | AOS Interview Appt.: May 16, 2013 - Approved Review Card Received: May 24, 2013

Part Three: Removal of Conditions:

Coming Soon...

"When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America, you get a front row seat." – George Carlin

Can someone advice me on this, i got 3 paystubs for my new job, but from march to june i was wokring temp should i use my paystub from that time too to show i am not wasting my days for this year with no work .. thanks

Peårl £ûvs «Aåmïr»

You just have to be persistent with hr. I had issues with mine bothered them on a regular basis until I got it. I never used my pay stubs but if you could get at least a generic letter stating start date and employment statusalong with current pay stubs that could possibly work. Go to your immediate supervisor and ask them to write it, that might work as well. Make sure it's on Company letterhead. Good luck

The Buddha said "The more loving the more suffering"

By birth is not one an outcast,

By birth is not one a noble,but

By action is one an outcast,

By action is one a noble.

Buddha.

You need to tell HR that the US governement REQUIRES a letter on company letter head that lists the following items, name, date of hire, position, annual salary, and whther the position is full-time or not. My employer was agreeable to providing two letters, one for the K-1 visa and one for the I-864 at AOS. It is your job and your information and they should be accomodating since it is the US government that requires this. You just need to be a PITA until you get something from either HR or your supervisor.

Good luck,

Dave

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.