raven52

VSC, Working when???

10 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

It is now Thursday night, about 10:00pm eastern time in the USA., does anyone have any idea how many days VSC will actually have people working from tomorrow (Friday 21) thru New Years day.,. guesses are welcome., my NOA 1 was June 28., I see people being approved all around me.,even 3 in JULY!!! But, Igor's list dropped my dates for action from Dec. 25-31 to 23-29.,. thoughts and guesses, please do so, I could use a Christmas gift, after the last 180 days! Raven

Timeline

Hello,

I am soooo happy that you made this post. Why? I am a June 21 receiver of NOA1 and yet to receive my NOA2. So today I called VSC and received a service request. Yep, I was given my customer number and all. My question is...what happens next? I have read the many posts stating this is what I need to do and its done....what now?? Goodluck you you and all those who have yet to receive NOA2 status.

Andy

Thank you for the wonderful blessing :-)

5/26/2011 1st Meeting - Manila(yayyyyyyyyyyyyy)

5/26/2011 Got Engaged (He proposed soon as he arrived yayyyyyy :-)

6/11/2011 Flight back to US (sooooooo sad)

6/15/2012 Send the K1 packet

6/18/2012 Received in Dallas Lockbox

6/21/2012 Received NOA1 through email

6/25/2012 Received hardcopy of NOA1

1/03/2013 Received NOA2

1/04/2013 Received hardcopy of NOA2

2/14/2013 INTERVIEW (APPROVED) THANKS TO YOU OOH LORD!!!

NOW WE ARE WAITING FOR DELIVERY OF MY VISA!

Loving you makes life worth living!

Timeline

ANDY, well, guess who is going to call tomorrow??? I did not know you could get a service request if you are less """less than the national average for approval of K 1""" (6.3 months) but when I see 3 July people approved, God bless them, now how about blessing me!

As I have read here, when you get them to do a "service request" it is like s___! hitting the fan, somebody is going to ask somebody where is this petition????

Raven

Timeline

Raven, I hope it is like that! Yes, please call tomorrow and demand a service request. Guess what, I had been calling for nearly a month checking on my status speaking to different agents there and all would tell me they are processing May 28 blah blah..and blah!! Then to boot when I called just today they told me tha I had to wait 21 more days and that i was still in their time frame. I politely told the lady that just days ago when I had just called I was told that it was less that 20 days and that was 3 days ago!! When I did that she started to make up some fabrication but I stopped her and said I am asking for a service request please. She said for what reason?? I said for the reasons I just stated to you and then she began asking me what my full name was, address, DOB, and receipt number. Once I gave her that information she told me what my customer number is. I want to thank my beautiful fiance who urged me to try again. I was really at the point where I would just wait it out but it was her who had me to call again today. I love you baby..mwaaahhh! Now Raven...call and keep us updated as to what you are told. Don't let them give you excuses..Be persistent and I'm sure you will get the service request just like I did. God Bless and Goodluck to you...

Andy

1/03/2013 Received NOA2

Timeline

ANDY, MY FRIEND, you will not believe what happened today, I will try to relate! I called even though my fiance did not want me to.,she sid they will bury us deeper if you aggraviate them, but I had to call, this is teh sequence.,.,.,.ALL VJERS SHOULD READ THIS!

I called this afternoon, got the 'robot" which still says processing May 28, and I promptly corrected her, and told her I knew she was just reading from a piece of paper, but KNOW THIS EVERYONE.,.,I remained very calm, even complimenting the job USCIS does, and she became my friend, and said she would help me all she could, well we got no-where, then she agreed to let me talk to a Teir 2 supervisor, and no 30 minute wait about 5-10 and a lady came on the phone, she was very non-commintal, but I started a conversation with her, talking about the holidays, their work load, being a first time caller, asked her if she had time off for Xmas, etc, she really "warmed up to me" and she was extremely nice to me. I told her the May 28 date for processing was "completely wrong" she said nothing, and I told her I know that more than 70% of June was processed, she still said nothing, and I asked her mercy to "just help me" as I know 3 people personally who have been approve in July, and I said it is "my turn, please help me" she said if every one called with your attitude people would get better responces, then she said "let me check on some things'.,.,.about 10 minutes later she came on the phone, and just said, "you will be approved in less than 30 days".,.,WOW.,could not believe what she said, no service request, no BS, just what I said she said, and we all know if you hear a Teir 2 person say you are approvee, then only maybe a week until an approval, I think by early next week for sure, as she said "YOU ARE APPROVED, WILL BE NOTIFIED IN LESS THAN 30 DAYS", we know this means 5-7 days, no service request, no BS, just "you are approved".,and when I said I know what this statement means, "you are approved, and will be notified within 30 days" I said, "I know this means within a week" I told her Merry Xmas, and God bless her, and she thanked me, and she again told me that if more people would be as nice as I would, "they would get more results".,.,.,.,WOW.,.,.,am just looking every day now for NOA 2! Very accurate and true, comments appreciated, call them with "butter on your tounge" maybe you will hear the words I did, YOU ARE APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!" Raven

Timeline

NOTE: I DID NOT NEED A SERVICE REQUEST FOR WHAT I WAS TOLD, SHE JUST TOLD ME I WAS APPROVED, WOULD BE NOTIFIED WITHIN LESS THAN 30 DAYS, (we all know what this means, 5-7 days probably) AFTER ABOUT A 10 MINUTE DELAY,,.,your thoughts and comments appreciated! Raven

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

ANDY, MY FRIEND, you will not believe what happened today, I will try to relate! I called even though my fiance did not want me to.,she sid they will bury us deeper if you aggraviate them, but I had to call, this is teh sequence.,.,.,.ALL VJERS SHOULD READ THIS!

I called this afternoon, got the 'robot" which still says processing May 28, and I promptly corrected her, and told her I knew she was just reading from a piece of paper, but KNOW THIS EVERYONE.,.,I remained very calm, even complimenting the job USCIS does, and she became my friend, and said she would help me all she could, well we got no-where, then she agreed to let me talk to a Teir 2 supervisor, and no 30 minute wait about 5-10 and a lady came on the phone, she was very non-commintal, but I started a conversation with her, talking about the holidays, their work load, being a first time caller, asked her if she had time off for Xmas, etc, she really "warmed up to me" and she was extremely nice to me. I told her the May 28 date for processing was "completely wrong" she said nothing, and I told her I know that more than 70% of June was processed, she still said nothing, and I asked her mercy to "just help me" as I know 3 people personally who have been approve in July, and I said it is "my turn, please help me" she said if every one called with your attitude people would get better responces, then she said "let me check on some things'.,.,.about 10 minutes later she came on the phone, and just said, "you will be approved in less than 30 days".,.,WOW.,could not believe what she said, no service request, no BS, just what I said she said, and we all know if you hear a Teir 2 person say you are approvee, then only maybe a week until an approval, I think by early next week for sure, as she said "YOU ARE APPROVED, WILL BE NOTIFIED IN LESS THAN 30 DAYS", we know this means 5-7 days, no service request, no BS, just "you are approved".,and when I said I know what this statement means, "you are approved, and will be notified within 30 days" I said, "I know this means within a week" I told her Merry Xmas, and God bless her, and she thanked me, and she again told me that if more people would be as nice as I would, "they would get more results".,.,.,.,WOW.,.,.,am just looking every day now for NOA 2! Very accurate and true, comments appreciated, call them with "butter on your tounge" maybe you will hear the words I did, YOU ARE APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!" Raven

Congrats on the approval Raven!!!

I-129F sent on 12/18/2012
Delivery confirmation confirmed from USPS 12/20/2012
Text/email NOA1 received 12/26/2012 Off to VSC we go!
Check cashed 12/28/2012
NOA1 Hardcopy received 12/29/2012 Priority Date 12/21/2012
Touched, still in Initial Review 01/02/2013

Touched, still in Initial Review 05/24/2013 transferred

Touched, still in Initial Review 05/29/2013 transferred to local office (New Orleans?)

Touched, still in Initial Review 05/30/2013 File now processing

NOA2!!! 06/19/2013

NOA2 Hardcopy received 06/22/2013

Touched, 07/10/2013 sent to DOS

Received case number from NVC 07/15/2013

Case sent to US Consulate in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam 07/30/2013

Sent online form to Us Consulate to inquire about packet 3 08/20/2013

Packet 3 Received @ consulate 9/26/2013

Packet 4 Sent via email 01/03/2014

Interview Date 01/27/2014 (submitted requested documents and medical exams records received 03/30 )

VISA APPROVED (Received in hand on April 22)
May 18, 2014 Arrive in US

Wedding date 06/02/2015

AOS Sent: TBD

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

There are people approved even from December, 2012 on igor list. It looks like almost 5% of the applicants and that can't be all expedited cases. Do anyone know what is the reality? Thanks in advance!

Timeline

I am soooo happy for you my friend!! Again, I received an email yesterday regarding my case so I'm optimistic that all is working favorably. Congrats to you on your approval already, WOW!!! We need to find a way to exchange contact information so that we can again bounce ideas off of one another when needed.

Andy

1/03/2013 Received NOA2

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.