Thermite

2go Cebu main office?

12 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

My fiancee got a text yesterday from 2go saying documents ready for pickup well we scheduled for home delivery but I guess because she lives in middle of no where she needs to go to cebu to pick it up

This is frustrating because I will not book a flight until she has that visa in hand and cfo sticker

I am able to track it but when we call the number the lady says call the embassy and i tell my fiancee embassy will not help us as 2go has the package

UNDELIVERED - Reason: HOLD CARGO OSA/FOR PICK-UP MAIN OFFICE

We have no idea where the main office is and we are stressed and freaking out about it so I figured I will try here to see if anyone has any idea what the cebu main office is or the best way of finding out

Edited by Thermite

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

two seconds on google, reply to the text and ask which office:

2GO Lapulapu Cebu, Philippines

Cebu Branch Address: Osmena St., Lapulapu City, Cebu

Contact/Telephone Number: (+63 32) 340-1578, (+63 32) 340-1503

Contact Person(s): Litecia A. Cardenas, Rosemarie Brigoli

Fax Number: (+63 32) 340-1578

Email Address: 2go_lapulapu@2go.com.ph

Business/Office Hours: Monday - Sunday: 8AM - 5:30PM

Read more: http://www.affordabl...2#ixzz2FbvbhHV6

2GO Ayala Cebu, Philippines

Cebu Branch Office Address: West Entrance Ayala Business Park, Cebu City

Contact/Telephone Number: (63 32) 232-5805

Contact Person(s): Francisca Mendez

Email Address: francisca_mendez@2go.com.ph

Business/Office Hours: Monday to Sunday 10:00AM-8:30PM

Read more: http://www.affordabl...6#ixzz2FbvLyKjo

Edited by Hank_

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline

Thanks Hank,

When i goggled for it I came up with 6 of them and she tried to reply to the text and it would not let her all it says is Tittle PASSPORT then text Ready for pickup not much help but I will have her try to call each of those and see if they have it

My fiancee got a text yesterday from 2go saying documents ready for pickup well we scheduled for home delivery but I guess because she lives in middle of no where she needs to go to cebu to pick it up

This is frustrating because I will not book a flight until she has that visa in hand and cfo sticker

I am able to track it but when we call the number the lady says call the embassy and i tell my fiancee embassy will not help us as 2go has the package

We have no idea where the main office is and we are stressed and freaking out about it so I figured I will try here to see if anyone has any idea what the cebu main office is or the best way of finding out

Depends on where she lives ? What part of Cebu. My wife lived in Talisay and picked up at SM

Timeline

Well she lives 3 hours away from Cebu in Medellin near Bogo city all I know from tracking is its in Cebu at main office and calling customer support is a joke she just tells her to call the embassy

Depends on where she lives ? What part of Cebu. My wife lived in Talisay and picked up at SM

Timeline

I called this time the lady told me its at

2GO EXPRESS - CEBU (DAY 136)

ZUELLIG AVE. PIER 7, NORTH RECLAMATION AREA, MANDAUE CITY, CEBU

Phone: 032-234-9709

Contact Person(s): ISABELITA AWIT

Email: isabelita_awit@2go.com.ph

** AIR & SEA FREIGHT ACCEPTANCE & DELIVERY

she is headed there now we will see what a pain lol I will let you know

Edited by Thermite

Timeline

Don't forget the EXIT fee that all immigrating have to pay of Php 1,620. If the airline ticket was bought locally it may be in there, if not it can be paid at NAIA. Counter is just inside the terminal between the two entrance doors.

Edited by Hank_

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline

Oh yes which reminds me does that apply to US Citizens because I bought through orbitz and I went there for interview but I did not have to pay a fee I even had money for it just in case is it only her that has to pay I am planning on going to pick her up my dad wants to visit her country one time I am guessing immigrating is key word there

Timeline

Exit fee is only for Philippine citizens immigrating. Being you bought through orbit make sure to have an extra Php 1,620 for your fiancee plus the Php 550 per person terminal fee.

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.