Micky - Sabri

our yisa

52 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
i have waited since feb for our fiancee visa.i have frinds that applyed after i did and already have their visa.i called the cairo office but they wont let you tslk to any consulars. does any one know who i could ask for in the us embassy there in cairo :help:

we finally got approved june 5 2007 from the california center . it was in vermont sug 2006 to may6 . that is when they transferred it to the calif. center. vermont center was back logged for a long time so i sent letters to everyone including the vice president and did get a letter back from him with in 2 weeks . he contacted the dos about my case. we are on our way now :dance:

Congrats! :dance:

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

This is wonderful news micky. Again, congrats!!!! I hope you have a very quick process from here on out! :dance::dance:

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

sorry for all the confussion :blush: i applied in dec/05 for K1 it was sitting in cairo embassy from feb 2006 thru till i withdrew it dec 2006 . nothing was getting done just sitting on someones desk collecting dust. so we got married and i applied for the spousal visa and it was approved june 5 2007.20 days it took to the date at the california center . vermont had it for 10 months without processing it so it was transferred to the calif. center no time and we were approved.now we are waiting for the packets from the nvc . then to cairo again. hopefully he will be here by the end of the summer. sorry to all i hope i cleared it all up for you, micky :thumbs:

MABROUK micky... I know you have ben waiting a LONGGGGGGGGGG time... hopefully your processing will speed up :)

thank you mabrouk. as os june 21 my case is finally at the national visa center.i am so excited i can see the light in that long tunnel now lol.and i got a letter from the president telling me he has contacted the homeland security to find out why it was taking so long. last week i got a letter from the vice president. so if you are having troubles email everyone or write letters to everyone you can .. it helps

You know occasionally the President will answer his own mail and messages. I have a friend that is married to an Algerian. She was raised by her grandmother because her mom died in an car accident. One summer my friend, her husband and son went to Algeria and stayed about a month and they were having so much fun that they never checked in with the grandmother. The grandmother became worried and called the White house and left a message saying her granddaughter and family went to Algeria and she has not heard from them and she was worried. One day Mrs Peggy got a call and it was President Bush himself. He told her he understood how our children make us worry about them and that he would contact the Embassy in Algiers and let her know something soon. A day later, she received another phone call telling her that they had located them and they were all well and enjoying their vacation. Needless to say they never neglected to call her again.

Meriem (F)

That's the best folk tale I've heard all day.

we met: 07-22-01

engaged: 08-03-06

I-129 sent: 01-07-07

NOA2 approved: 04-02-07

packet 3 sent: 05-31-07

interview date: 06-25-07 - approved!

marriage: 07-23-07

AOS sent: 08-10-07

AOS/EAD/AP NOA1: 09-14-07

AOS approved: 11-19-07

green card received: 11-26-07

lifting of conditions filed: 10-29-09

NOA received: 11-09-09

lifting of conditions approved: 12-11-09

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
This is wonderful news micky. Again, congrats!!!! I hope you have a very quick process from here on out! :dance::dance:

:dancing: thanks for you reply .i hope so too and good luck to you

Micky- Sabri

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

:dance::dance: Hope all goes well with the Cairo consulate :thumbs:

يَايُّهَا الَّذِينَ ءامَنُوا اسْتَعِينُوا بِالصَّبْرِ وَالصَّلَوةِ اِنَّ اللَّهَ مَعَ الصَّبِرِينَ

“O you who believe! seek assistance through patience and prayer; surely Allah is with the patient. (Al-Baqarah 2:153 )”

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

:dance::dance: Hope all goes well with the Cairo consulate :thumbs:

thats what i am scared of they took so long with the fiancee visa i withdrew it and started all over again . they kept my husbands visa for over a year. yours seem to have gone very quick how did ya do it :help:

Micky- Sabri

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

CONGRATULATIONS!!! you are one step closer !! you all have waited for so long. I am happy for you both!!

AJ1 :thumbs::thumbs::dance::dance:

7/17/2005----I met the love of my life.

1/18/2006----Arrived in Egypt to visit my love.

5/11/2006----Sent I129F.

6/15/2006----Recieved NOA1.

6/22/2006----Recieved RFE (IMBRA).

7/12/2006----Replied to RFE (IMBRA) Sent back.

7/17/2006----Our 1 year Anniversary!!!!

7/19/2006----VSC recieved RFE (IMBRA).

7/20/2006----touched

8/18/2006----touched

8/18/2006----NOA2!!!!!! THANK YOU GOD!!!!

8/18/2006----VSC sent our petition to NVC.

8/19/2006----touched

8/22/2006----NVC recieved our petition.

8/23/2006----NVC sent our petition to Cairo Embassy.

8/25/2006----Recieved NOA2 Approval letter in the mail.

8/28/2006----Recieved NVC letter with new case number.

8/31/2006----Cairo Embassy recieved our petition.

9/24/2006----I emailed the Embassy reguarding my fiance's packet 3.

10/17/2006--Cairo sent packet 3 for the second time to my fiance. First one was never recieved.

10/19/2006--Packet 3 recieved.

12/20/2006--Packet 3 sent.

12/21/2006--Cairo Embassy recieved packet 3.

2/21/2007---Packet 4 recieved.

3/12/2007---Interview (He Passed)!

3/12/2007---Administrative Processing begins.............God please help me get through this!

7/17/2007---Our 2 Year Anniversay!!!

10/23/2007--7 months and 2 weeks of A/P and still waiting..........God help me!

4/22/2008---2nd Interview ( keep us in your prayers)

4/22/2008--He was approved for the Visa 2-3 weeks until he recieves it in the mail lets hope so!!

6/03/2008--VISA IN HAND! Thank you god!

7/03/2008--Our Wedding Day!

"NEVER GIVE UP"

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.