bestluck

Administrative Processing is never over :(:(:(

11 posts in this topic

I am really Sad buz I have been Administrative Processing . FOR Over 1 year and still never a one word from US Embassy in Islamambad , I don`t know what wrong with my case ... Before few Month Ago they do some update in my Case after I send my new fresh passport to them and never hear from them again its been over 1 year of Administrative Processing.... :( God please help us who r in this horrible process. Amen.

Aslo After few Days gonna be Our 5th Anniversary On 14/12/2012 ... My Interview was on 19 Dec 2011.... and we been married / 14/12/2007 ..... Still waiting for that visa thought the whole process its really sucks when we are apart from thier family please pray for me thanks everyone

My wife been contect to her Congresswomen before and she never help us and she was black lady and told my wife After 9/11 Is very hard to get a visa for Pakistani people thats all she was said on phone with my wife and she never help us :( I dont know where to go and where to ask totally sad :(

My wife been contect to her Congresswomen before and she never help us and she was black lady and told my wife After 9/11 Is very hard to get a visa for Pakistani people thats all she was said on phone with my wife and she never help us :( I dont know where to go and where to ask totally sad :(

Congressman is nothing to do with Islamabad Embassy, its better u contact to embassy and call them. Its not true after 9/11 its difficult for Pakistani, many gets their approval read the recent approval in Pakistan Portal, i dont know whats ur case specific, if u discuss ur whole story then might u can get help.

BEST OF LUCK

event.png

event.png

192230.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I'm so sorry I totally understand your pain and heartbreak just remain focused and stay strong our faith will help us get thru this

Our AP is over 17 months and it's more then heartbreaking now but I know our love will remain strong and we will get to the end of this and be with our families

Hang in there it will not last forever

Edited by EAbbas

10/02/2010 Nikah/Marriage in Karachi
USCIS JOURNEY
11/10/2010 -Sent
03/24/2011 i 130 approved!!!
NVC JOURNEY
03/30/2011 NVC received case-04/07/2011 NVC Case Number Assigned
05/03/2011 CASE COMPLETE- In Que for INTERVIEW!!-05/17/2011 Received interview letter and info via email
EMBASSY JOURNEY
05/20/2011 Medical Appt/passed
06/15/2011 Interview result AP
06/21/2011 Submitted requested docs..under review
07/25/2011 CO called did phone interview result: PENDING MANDATORY AP/CO told us they have to do namechecks

03/07/2013 Case returned to USCIS waiting for NOIR/reaffirmation

04/18/2013 USCIS received case for review

08/19/2013 Received NOIR to respond by 9/18/2013

9/9/2013 Responded to NOIR/USCIS received documents awaiting response

9/20/2013 USCIS reaffirmed sent to embassy

1/04/14 Case opened for review

8/31/15 Interview- no questions visa approved on the spot

9/8/15 visa status issued

9/10/15 visa received

9/19/15 POE Charlotte

p9WGm4.png

I'm so sorry I totally understand your pain and heartbreak just remain focused and stay strong our faith will help us get thru this

Our AP is over 17 months and it's more then heartbreaking now but I know our love will remain strong and we will get to the end of this and be with our families

Hang in there it will not last forever

R u still in Pakistan?

event.png

event.png

192230.gif

Why they embassy change the phone line i cant call them anymore anyone please tell me and DOS is aslo closed for holidays I guess .

Thanks EABBAS I pray for you and for everyone , Please keep me in praying aslo and u think we can get our visa and go live there with family ? stress out about that things never seen in my whole life :(

Please tell me how to contect to them thanks alot

Timeline

Why they embassy change the phone line i cant call them anymore anyone please tell me and DOS is aslo closed for holidays I guess .

Thanks EABBAS I pray for you and for everyone , Please keep me in praying aslo and u think we can get our visa and go live there with family ? stress out about that things never seen in my whole life :(

Please tell me how to contect to them thanks alot

DOS is only closed for specific holidays but they are open daily otherwise. You can call them. You can email the embassy as well. Get a senator involved to make inquiries for you that has relieved a lot of our stress... my senator works making inquiries every 60 days so that it doesn't disrupt their work but makes it known another govt office is watching our case and she relays the information quickly.. they have a special email address and phone number that isn't for public use that they can get thru easily.

Everything will be ok.. for whatever reason this past year its been lengthy AP for families/some no AP whatsoever but it does end... please keep your faith... it will all be worth it in the end.. Inshallah

USCIS JOURNEY
11/10/2010 -Sent
NVC JOURNEY
05/03/2011 CASE COMPLETE- In Que for INTERVIEW!!-05/17/2011 Received interview letter and info via email
EMBASSY JOURNEY
07/25/2011 CO called did phone interview result: PENDING MANDATORY AP/CO told us they have to do namechecks

9/10/15 visa received

9/19/15 POE Charlotte

p9WGm4.png

Thank you EAbbas You are kindly great person and you help orther Always on this website I wish u can get ur visa now ill pray for you and ur family Inshallah we will get our visa very soon Inshallah May Allah help us everyone on this process....

Please tell me How to send email to embassy if i need to find out about case Status and in short world and its will be from us embassy website right ? just wanna send email to embassy if they got my passport or not .. and its been over 1 year do u think they will tell me to apply for orther medical ? do u think just tell me yes or no please thank u and good luck thanks for help

Timeline

They only have an online email service now but here is the link so you can make an inquiry its about a 50/50 chance they will reply...

It never hurts to email or make an inquiry from time to time

http://islamabad.usembassy.gov/acs_contactus/send-us-a-message.html

When they are ready for a new medical etc they will let you know. Good luck to you

Edited by EAbbas

USCIS JOURNEY
11/10/2010 -Sent
NVC JOURNEY
EMBASSY JOURNEY

9/10/15 visa received

9/19/15 POE Charlotte

p9WGm4.png

Timeline

O God Help everyone in this A.P, I just wrote email after 3 months as i was asked, praying and asking everyone to pray for me..... please do so.... this thing really scaring me.... and yes i appreciate EAbbas for being there for many people and a great helping hand ... I was told like my visa has approved but still got this A.P sheet ...... I dono what to do what to say .... but just pray...

• 8 months later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.