swehun

visa waiting time after 221g

8 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

In general for both Indian consulates - 2 weeks to 3 months. Depends on the document and the reason. And, keep in mind the holiday season. We have a bunch of US and Indian holidays this time of year and it appears both consulates seem to slow down a bit.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Can anybody share their experiences about their visa waiting time after they submitted their missing docs with 221g ???

we were missing a pcc ... but my fiance turned in his passport, g221 and pcc 3 weeks ago and they embassy told him he would have his stuff in 4 to 5 days... now its been 3 weeks... but when i called the embassy they told us 3 to 5 weeks for the visa... hang in there we are all waiting =) ... good luck

Rachel & Tom <3

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

the missing document was affidavit of support - I-134..my fiance submitted the original document in US when he filed for I - 129F so i had a photo copy of it..but they insisted on an original copy again in India..this we submitted on 15th nov..and the wait time begins...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

the missing document was affidavit of support - I-134..my fiance submitted the original document in US when he filed for I - 129F so i had a photo copy of it..but they insisted on an original copy again in India..this we submitted on 15th nov..and the wait time begins...

Submitted New Passport on 28th Nov, now waiting and waiting..... :bonk:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.