4 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

I have a question regarding the applicant's residence last five years on form G-325A. My husband who is the beneficiary and is in the Philippines doesn't have any idea on how he should answer this. He was born on June 1987 in the Philippines and went to Saudi in the year 1992, studied there from grade school to high school. He came back to the Philippines (same address where he was born) for his college and never came back to Saudi.

Should he answer that question in this order: His present address in the Philippines where he was born, then his address in Saudi, then again his address in the Philippines where he was born. Would this be okay if writes 2 the same address?

1000 Dampa, Camiling, Tarlac, Philippines - From March 2004 To Present

Sari St., Jeddah, Makkah, Saudi Arabia - From November 1992 To March 2004

1000 Dampa, Camiling, Tarlac, Philippines - From June 1987 To November 1992

Please help! :help: We just wanna make sure we send the documents with the correct informations. Thank you so much...

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline

I have a question regarding the applicant's residence last five years on form G-325A. My husband who is the beneficiary and is in the Philippines doesn't have any idea on how he should answer this. He was born on June 1987 in the Philippines and went to Saudi in the year 1992, studied there from grade school to high school. He came back to the Philippines (same address where he was born) for his college and never came back to Saudi.

Should he answer that question in this order: His present address in the Philippines where he was born, then his address in Saudi, then again his address in the Philippines where he was born. Would this be okay if writes 2 the same address?

Sari St., Jeddah, Makkah, Saudi Arabia - From November 1992 To March 2004

1000 Dampa, Camiling, Tarlac, Philippines - From June 1987 To November 1992

Please help! :help: We just wanna make sure we send the documents with the correct informations. Thank you so much...

would represent his entire residence history for more than five years. The form asks for 5 years of history. Later, when the DS230 is completed, he will go back to age 16. So, if he turned 16 before March 2004, he would include the Saudi information.

These questions are simply but first you must pay attention to the actual question. Answer the questions asked, not question that are NOT asked.

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

If he has lived in the Phillipines for the last 5 years that is the only address they need. They do not need all the addresses he's ever lived at. For the DS-230 in the NVC stage you need all of your addresses since you were 16, but not for the G-325a. Just the address(es) he has lived at for the past 5 years.

For example I have 2, both in the same city. But I have moved 17 times since I was 16.

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.