Veiled Princess

THURSDAY

93 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Well I guess we're not recycling an old Thursday thread for today :P

I can't believe I get to start the THursday thread :dancing:

My day started out good so far.... last night there was a car jacking in the city and an 11 yo boy was in that jeep :( but alhamdulilah the first thing I heard this morning was that they found that jeep with the little boy in it and he is fine alhamdulilah. :dance:

HAVE A GREAT DAY!!! (F)

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Country: Lebanon
Timeline

hey everyone happy thursday.......just crusin the net for awhile while the hubby sleeps, he has bronchitis so this is his first day off we arent spending at the mall. he needs his rest tho. also heard the Saudi work visa for him may be ready shortly so we have to plan accordingly...guess i get to look for work back in new york cause it will be like 3-4mths til i can join him in saudi. thats alright tho cause leavin this time i know we have goals in mind and i know we are doing something to better our future.......not like last time where i had to leave in a hurry and leave him in a war torn country........thank God. but i dunno if it will be before Christmas or after......we shall see.

take care everyone

June 11 05-Married George, civil ceremony in New York

May 30 08-Baby Joshua was born

Jan 15-Back to NY we go...

May 10-made decision not to go back overseas.

July 10-filed for divorce

Jan 11-Divorce final

July 11-1st trip to take Josh to see George

Mar 12-2nd trip to take Josh to see George

MfXV.jpg.png

1LR1.jpg.png

Doing the :dance::dance:. My in-laws were approved today for a 10yr. tourist visa. Now they can come and see their only granddaughter.

Christine :luv:

WBhW.jpgbunbuntdg20060306_-8_Amira%20is.png

REMOVING CONDITIONS

6/30/07 - Mailed I-751 via Priority Mail with Delivery notification

7/02/07 - Delivered to USCIS in Laguna Niguel,CA

7/07/07 - CSC returns I-751 packet because we used an older I-751 version. Mailed I-751 with latest(02/07) version via Priority Mail with delivery notification

7/09/07 - Deliverd to USCIS

7/10/07 - NOA date

7/12/07 - USCIS cashes check

7/21/07 - NOA received(GC extended for one year)

7/24/07 - Biometrics notice received

8/10/07 - Biometrics appointment in W. LA

8/28/07 - Card production ordered

8/29/07 - Approval notice received online

8/30/07 - Approval notice recieved in mail

9/04/07 - 10 yr GC received in mail

Filed: Other Country: Lebanon
Timeline
Doing the :dance::dance:. My in-laws were approved today for a 10yr. tourist visa. Now they can come and see their only granddaughter.

thats great, when will they come visit?

June 11 05-Married George, civil ceremony in New York

May 30 08-Baby Joshua was born

Jan 15-Back to NY we go...

May 10-made decision not to go back overseas.

July 10-filed for divorce

Jan 11-Divorce final

July 11-1st trip to take Josh to see George

Mar 12-2nd trip to take Josh to see George

MfXV.jpg.png

1LR1.jpg.png

Mabrook!

What does a 10 yr touris visa mean exactly? It doesn't expire for 10 yrs? They can stay for up to 10 yrs? They can visit as many times as they like in a 10 yr period?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

hiya! me be here

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

sabah al khair - g'morning everyone! off to a super busy day at work - at least I slept pretty well last nite... these dobies are gonna be the death of me... :wacko:

Met briefly in Baton Rouge, LA Nov. 2003 - not available :(

Met again in Baton Rouge, LA March 25, 2005 - 2 souls feel as 1

Sept 17-Oct 3, 2005 Noura goes to Morocco to meet family & friends of Said (informally engaged)

Daily phonecalls, discover internet chatting w/ video cam - OMG!!!

March 25-April 14, 2006 Noura's 2nd trip to Morocco - formal engagement w/ family

April 24, 2006- mailed in K1 Visa package - TSC

Oct 5, 2006 - Interview SUCCESS

Oct 12, 2006 - Called to pick up visa tomorrow!

Oct. 16, 2006 VISA IN HAND!

Dec. 24, 2006 - Said arrives in NOLA, just in time for the holidaze!

Dec. 31, 2006 - OUR WEDDING!!! Ringing in a New Year as husband & wife!

Jan 8, 2007 - applied for SSN

Jan 15, 2007 - recieved SSN

Feb 6, 2007 - checks cashed for AOS/EAD/AP - YAY!

Feb 8, 2007 - NOA1 on AOS/EAD/AP

Feb 14, 07 - touched EAD/AP

March 8, 07 - Biometrics appt in NOLA

April 17, 07 - AP approved

April 19, 07 - EAD approved

glitter_maker_12_25_2006_00_00_12_97213.gif

good morning everyone....Im up bright and early for another long day at work....10-7:30......my bank is closing on sunday because the store we are in got bought out...so we have been working extra long and hard packing, destroying, shredding, auditing, etc...i cant wait for saturday til i can have a day off...

Sofyan started training with his cousin to drive a taxi....its the last job in this world i want him to do, but he insists its better money, and since he didnt make one dime in 2 months at the dealer, im giving him the benefit ofthe doubt....his shift is 4am to 4pm...so his schedule is a$$ backwards from mine....of course....oh well hopefully its very temporary....

on another note....man is it cold in chicago today....it definitly feels like novemeber now...I cant wait for some snow fall though...Sofyan has only seen snow once. so there will be some major sledding going on in a few weeks....lol....

hope everyone has a great thursday....

Kelly

Filed DCF in Jordan from 7-05 to 3-06, Approved for I-R1.

Immigration Free until 2008.

Two Hearts, Two Different Places, Sharing One Dream

We were strangers~ Starting out on a journey~Never dreaming What we'd have to go through ~Now here we are ~ And I'm suddenly standing ~ At the beginning with you ~ No one told me I was going to find you ~ Unexpected ~ What you did to my heart ~ When I lost hope You were there to remind me ~ This is the start ~ Life is a road And I want to keep going ~ Love is a river I wanna keep flowing ~ Life is a road Now and forever ~ Wonderful journey ~ I'll be there When the world stops turning~ I'll be there When the storm is through ~ In the end I wanna be standing At the beginning with you~

.png

Good morning all! Happy Thursday. Each day brings you closer to your dreams. (sunshine, unicorns, lollipops and fuzzy kitties for everyone!)

I have a quick house measure then sit at my desk til 3pm. It is soooooooooo cold here! It is only 28 this morning and maybe snow on Saturday. What's the temp where you are? (can't wait till the cali girls wake up)

Jackie

100_9397.jpg

This is a backsplash I designed for a new house! $2,000 and made of glass trims and marble tiles

dollface, I can't wait to see pics of his first sledding experience! I plan to do that with noor too...my parents have a HUGE hill we sled down and there hasn't been enough snow the last few years to even cover the ground...I really hope we have a biggen this year ... I will definitely be posting pix if we do!!

amal

Good morning all! Happy Thursday. Each day brings you closer to your dreams. (sunshine, unicorns, lollipops and fuzzy kitties for everyone!)

I have a quick house measure then sit at my desk til 3pm. It is soooooooooo cold here! It is only 28 this morning and maybe snow on Saturday. What's the temp where you are? (can't wait till the cali girls wake up)

Jackie

100_9397.jpg

This is a backsplash I designed for a new house! $2,000 and made of glass trims and marble tiles

cool !! Design one for me...but it has to be for free :luv: hehehe

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Jackie

100_9397.jpg

Jackie that's awesome! :thumbs:

It was 55 this morning when I passed the bank on the way to work :D

Filed: Country: Egypt
Timeline

Actually, in my part of Cali it was 42 when I left for work yesterday. Not freezing but not exactly warm and balmy. ^_^

Allah tries his chosen people through many hardships, but those who persevere through adversity, surrendering themselves before the will of Allah, shall be blessed with a superb reward.

-The Prophet Muhammad (SAW), as reported by Anas bin Malik

A time will come when the sky is torn apart; when the stars scatter, and the ocean drains away; and when the graves are tossed about, and laid open. At that time every man will be told what he has done, and what he has failed to do; and every woman will be told what she has done, and what she has failed to do.

-Qur'an, Al-Infitar, Surah 82:1-5

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Jackie that's awesome! :thumbs:

It was 55 this morning when I passed the bank on the way to work :D

it's 35 here :help:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.