omer1

what is required income for affidavit of suport?? we r 4 person...! including my 2 kids...! and i am a petitioner...!

30 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

So your dad made exactly the same amount as you? He doesn't make enough for his own household, let alone sponsoring anyone.

Do you have a job lined up for after graduation? If so, it may be worth delaying the interview a few weeks so you have some paystubs from a new, well paying job.

after my graduation....! i will visit her ....and want to stay there for interveiw...!

So your dad made exactly the same amount as you? He doesn't make enough for his own household, let alone sponsoring anyone.

Do you have a job lined up for after graduation? If so, it may be worth delaying the interview a few weeks so you have some paystubs from a new, well paying job.

i have 25000$ ...! cash...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

so 15 000 in 2011.

what's the numbers for 2012, so far?

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Timeline

don't forget, can also count bank deposits to offset the difference.

I know the I-134 doesn't really list instructions, but in the end, the rules and guidelines given in the I-864 and I-864P are whats used to determine the ceilings for the I-134.

I say take a day or two, study the instructions with the I-864 and I-864P, and refactor your plan a bit.

Seriously, take the time.

PS - great job on dental school !

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

Between your 2012 income (bring paystubs) and your savings you should be ok.

Edited by Penguin_ie

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

ok so here is what i think you can do.. your 25k will only count as 5k( because when you use your saving account or other assets, they must be five times more than the required annual income) and that 5K will be added to your 15,000 that you made last year.... that will make it 20,000 but still you are below the required amount.

I think you should try to get Co- sponsor who makes atleast 40 K. even 30 K could be enough but your 20K even with the saving will not be enough.

I think if you are making more this year, and you add the 5K into that... will that be 30K? i dont think so... therefore i dont think it will be enough.. YOU MUST GET A Co- Sponsor to help you or your case will be denied.

I have had long discussion with our law firm's immigration attorney over this and she informed me that if you are barely meeting the requirement, they can still deny your case. so make sure you not only get to the minimum but also have little more than minimum.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Between your 1012 income (bring paystubs) and your savings you should be ok.

Penguin_ie, with all due respect, it will not be ok. because even with 25K in saving, they will only consider that as 5K because of the rules they use.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

Penguin_ie, with all due respect, it will not be ok. because even with 25K in saving, they will only consider that as 5K because of the rules they use.

Ohh... yes you are correct, I only thought about him and his fiance, not the two kids, I am sorry.

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

Timeline

ok so here is what i think you can do.. your 25k will only count as 5k( because when you use your saving account or other assets, they must be five times more than the required annual income) and that 5K will be added to your 15,000 that you made last year.... that will make it 20,000 but still you are below the required amount.

I think you should try to get Co- sponsor who makes atleast 40 K. even 30 K could be enough but your 20K even with the saving will not be enough.

I think if you are making more this year, and you add the 5K into that... will that be 30K? i dont think so... therefore i dont think it will be enough.. YOU MUST GET A Co- Sponsor to help you or your case will be denied.

I have had long discussion with our law firm's immigration attorney over this and she informed me that if you are barely meeting the requirement, they can still deny your case. so make sure you not only get to the minimum but also have little more than minimum.

i m confused.....! at this stage..... i dont knw what to do....! plz help me out....! i shall b thank full to u....! plzz

Timeline

do u knw.... islamabad embassy accept co-sponsers?

Timeline

thank u sooo much ....! nw i am finding co-sponser who make 30 to 40 thousnd per year....! do u knw islambad pakistan embassy accept c0-sponser? A friend of mine is ready to help me out...! he is making 2700 per month....!

Ohh... yes you are correct, I only thought about him and his fiance, not the two kids, I am sorry.

islamabad embassy accept co-sponser?

Timeline

today i talked with my acounts man .... !! he told me that this year i will fill 25000 to 32000 $ ....tax....! Sounds goods ....but i have to wait for 2 more months.....till jan 1st then will get my w2 ....after filling it take 10 to 15 days.... for getting tax return ....! nw case is in nvs .and they said it takes 2 to 4 weeks from nvc to islamabad consulate.....! what should i do nw?

thank u sooo much ....! nw i am finding co-sponser who make 30 to 40 thousnd per year....! do u knw islambad pakistan embassy accept c0-sponser? A friend of mine is ready to help me out...! he is making 2700 per month....!

islamabad embassy accept co-sponser?

today i talked with my acounts man .... !! he told me that this year i will fill 25000 to 32000 $ ....tax....! Sounds goods ....but i have to wait for 2 more months.....till jan 1st then will get my w2 ....after filling it take 10 to 15 days.... for getting tax return ....! nw case is in nvs .and they said it takes 2 to 4 weeks from nvc to islamabad consulate.....! what should i do nw?

Timeline

Go back and talk with your acounts man, ask for what line 22 of the 1040 looks like.

Edited by Darnell

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.