• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline
What I wonder sometimes is if this is how the constant bickerers' daily lives are lived in the real world too, or if it's just a clashing of personalities on VJ. *shrugs* Do they argue with their friends/ people around them constantly? Or just on VJ? :blink: It'd be interesting to know. :P

Interesting thought...to bad we will never know.

Intellectiual discussions and differences of opinions are not only acceptable, but welcomed in my book. The silly childish things that are happening here lately is getting old. I miss the board from about a year ago. A vast wealth of information, light conversation, and support. Call me silly, I keep coming here to see if it revert back....wishful thinking on my part.

I sincerly hope I have offended you Charles, for that is my ultimate goal.

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
That would make you the sewer

Coming from you thats a compliment! However flattery will get you nowhere with me darling, nice try though. :thumbs:

~jordanian_princess~

October 19, 2006 - Interview! No Visa yet....on A/Psigns038.gif

ticker.png

Jordanian Cat

jordaniancat.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
I just thought of a solution:

We can ask Ewok to make a section just for well wishing and blowing sunshine up people's a$$e$ all day. The people that don't like it here can go there, we can even password protect it for them :thumbs:

Sunshine, lollipops and rainbows,

Everything that's wonderful is what I feel when we're together,

Brighter than a lucky penny,

When you're near the rain cloud disappears, dear,

And I feel so fine just to know that you are mine.

My life is sunshine, lollipops and rainbows,

That's how this refrain goes, so come on, join in everybody!

Me -.us Her -.ma

------------------------

I-129F NOA1: 8 Dec 2003

Interview Date: 13 July 2004 Approved!

US Arrival: 04 Oct 2004 We're here!

Wedding: 15 November 2004, Maui

AOS & EAD Sent: 23 Dec 2004

AOS approved!: 12 July 2005

Residency card received!: 4 Aug 2005

I-751 NOA1 dated 02 May 2007

I-751 biometrics appt. 29 May 2007

10 year green card received! 11 June 2007

Our son Michael is born!: 18 Aug 2007

Apply for US Citizenship: 14 July 2008

N-400 NOA1: 15 July 2008

Check cashed: 17 July 2008

Our son Michael is one year old!: 18 Aug 2008

N-400 biometrics: 19 Aug 2008

N-400 interview: 18 Nov 2008 Passed!

Our daughter Emmy is born!: 23 Dec 2008

Oath ceremony: 29 Jan 2009 Complete! Woo-hoo no more USCIS!

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline

Coming from you thats a compliment! However flattery will get you nowhere with me darling, nice try though. :thumbs:

I'm glad you're taking it so well. As someone said before, it's all in the delivery. Besides, you don't care what I say about you anyway. No one should care about what's said, right?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
Forget intellectual discussions, that's a dream. Intellect can be found here, but is too often interrupted by childish outbursts.

That's true, even older people can act childish. Thanks for pointing that out.

Timeline
Forget intellectual discussions, that's a dream. Intellect can be found here, but is too often interrupted by childish outbursts.

I agree, you should really get a handle on that. :whistle:

~jordanian_princess~

ticker.png

Jordanian Cat

jordaniancat.jpg

Timeline

I'm glad you're taking it so well. As someone said before, it's all in the delivery. Besides, you don't care what I say about you anyway. No one should care about what's said, right?

I don't really care what anyone here thinks about me or what they say. At the end of the day I don't look in the mirror and think "If only the people in VJ liked me" :lol: This place is not my life. :no:

~jordanian_princess~

ticker.png

Jordanian Cat

jordaniancat.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline

The thing about Regional Forums is that it focuses people who may be more similar and have more divergent opinions on sensitive regional topics. That is why I have noticed that this forum has become so heated. I have noticed that many members find it necessary to defend their beliefs and opinions at all cost... often by tearing other people's opinions and beliefs down. One person will never be right. Is the glass half empty or half full... I think that everyone should care only that they believe what they do and learn to respect the beliefs of others. This board is about acceptance of the differences that divide us. It is a multi-ethnic and national board where people will think complete opposites and are still correct in the syntax of their beliefs.

I am an Ewok. I am here to to keep the peace. Please contact me if you have a problem with the site or a complaint regarding a violation of the Terms of Service. For the fastest response please use the 'Contact Us' page to contact me.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline
I will be honest that there is more arguing in this forum than any other by far. More reported posts, etc. Something needs to stop soon please.

I for one would like to apologize for anything I have said that is causing these problems. Come on guys....can't we just learn to be a little more considerate of each other? I know there are times I have things that I am thinking, but decide its best to keep to myself in the name of peace. Anyone else willing to try this? Also, we need to learn to laugh, not at others, but with others. And if that means at myself, so be it.

We really do need more maturity here.

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Timeline
I repeat . . .

You don't care what's said about you. I can tell! :whistle:

How can you tell? Is it becaue I don't make ridiculous polls to justify my opinions? :lol:

~jordanian_princess~

ticker.png

Jordanian Cat

jordaniancat.jpg

The thing about Regional Forums is that it focuses people who may be more similar and have more divergent opinions on sensitive regional topics. That is why I have noticed that this forum has become so heated. I have noticed that many members find it necessary to defend their beliefs and opinions at all cost... often by tearing other people's opinions and beliefs down. One person will never be right. Is the glass half empty or half full... I think that everyone should care only that they believe what they do and learn to respect the beliefs of others. This board is about acceptance of the differences that divide us. It is a multi-ethnic and national board where people will think complete opposites and are still correct in the syntax of their beliefs.

I think this is because so many people are faced with having to defend their relationships every day and have become hypervigilant a result. From being told you are un-patriotic to marrying an Arab/Muslim, people saying you are helping terrorism, insults for those that have converted, the being used for a greencard thing, etc.

Add in the longer visa processing times due to the background checks, etc. and that is only more stress.

Not saying any of this is an excuse, only that I think it is part of why people here are more vigiliant and more quick to snap.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.