N-o-l-a

November I-130 Filers

916 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

I've been randomly following this forum for months now, but never bothered to join. However, this thread gave me some hope last night when I felt like I had none left, and I figured the least I could do was share mine.

Our priority date was Nov 13, and as of this morning our petition has been approved! So, things are moving along. I hope everyone else's comes soon.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

I've been randomly following this forum for months now, but never bothered to join. However, this thread gave me some hope last night when I felt like I had none left, and I figured the least I could do was share mine.

Our priority date was Nov 13, and as of this morning our petition has been approved! So, things are moving along. I hope everyone else's comes soon.

:thumbs: Congrats! wish you good luck in next step!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

A little re-tweak of the cases: 277 standalone I-130s of Nov 6/7/8, 48 approved. That is 17.6%

22 of the 48 have been approved in the last week.

3/2/18  E-filed N-400 under 5 year rule

3/26/18 Biometrics

7/2019-12/2019 (Yes, 16- 21 months) Estimated time to interview MSP office.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

You guys are blessed. Thanks for letting us know.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

O____o

Can you smell my desperation to get out of Denmark? :rofl:

3/2/18  E-filed N-400 under 5 year rule

3/26/18 Biometrics

7/2019-12/2019 (Yes, 16- 21 months) Estimated time to interview MSP office.

Hey everyone!

I've been monitoring this board for sometime and thought that it was about time i joined and shared my thoughts as we embarked on this journey.

I feel your pain while waiting for USCIS to approve our petitions.

I also feel the frustration that some of you feel 'cause they are approving those who have a priority date after some of us.

When I was in the US Navy, I learn to "Hurry up and Wait!" hehehe...

It's good to have joined and may they approve our petitions very, very soon!!!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Ireland
Timeline

Just made a random check of my email before I went to bed and got a lovely surprise!

*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

The last processing action taken on your case

Receipt Number: MSC*********

Application Type: I130 , IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN

Your Case Status: Post Decision Activity

On January 16, 2013, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I130 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

For approved applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include USCIS sending notification of the approved application/petition to the National Visa Center or the Department of State. For denied applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include the processing of an appeal and/or motions to reopen or reconsider and revocations.

I can't believe it, but I am sending good vibes out to the rest of my November-filing buddies, jockeying for quick resolutions to you all! Wooooooot!!!! :)

Our Visa Timeline
USCIS
11/23/12: Package Mailed to Chicago Lockbox from Ireland
11/28/12: Arrived at Lockbox, Signed for by JOHN
11/30/12: NOA1; Transferred to NBC
12/06/12: NOA1 Hard Copy Received
12/19/12: Touched
01/16/13: NOA2 (47 days after NOA1)
01/21/13: Approved petition mailed to NVC
01/22/13: NOA2 Hard Copy Received
NVC
01/25/13: Petition arrived at NVC
02/11/13: Received Case#/IIN from NVC
02/11/13: Received DS-3032/AOS Bill Invoiced
02/11/13: AOS Bill Paid/DS-3032 Emailed
02/15/13: AOS Package sent to NVC
02/25/13: DS-3032 Accepted
02/26/13: AOS Package Accepted
02/26/13: IV Bill Invoiced
02/26/13: IV Bill Paid
02/27/13: IV Package sent to NVC
03/11/13: RFE: Irish Police Cert. (It's there, Idiot Stick just can't read Irish. "Garda" means "Police". Fool.)
03/20/13: Case Complete
04/01/13: Interview Date Assigned
Consulate
04/16/13: Medical
05/07/13: Interview...Denied 221(g). Now to find a joint sponsor. Good times.
05/22/13: Visa in Hand
07/30/13: POE Dublin

Citizenship

06/04/2023: N-400 Filed Online

06/05/2023: Receipt Sent

06/12/2023: Notice of Biometrics Appointment Received; Appointment Date 06/30/2023

x214.png

7uKb.png

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Turkey
Timeline

Just made a random check of my email before I went to bed and got a lovely surprise!

On January 16, 2013, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I130 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

For approved applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include USCIS sending notification of the approved application/petition to the National Visa Center or the Department of State. For denied applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include the processing of an appeal and/or motions to reopen or reconsider and revocations.

I can't believe it, but I am sending good vibes out to the rest of my November-filing buddies, jockeying for quick resolutions to you all! Wooooooot!!!! :)

Congrats!!!

USCIS - 66 days ROC - 139 days from sent to approved
12/3/2012 - I-130 delivered to Chicago 5/20/15: mailed I-751 package to California office
12/4/2012 - NOA1 NBC (Missouri Service Center MSC) 5/22/15: Date on NOA1
12/6/2012 - Check cashed 8/26/15: Bio appointment

12/8/2012 - Received paper NOA1 10/06/15: Received Email card was being processed
12/20/2012 - Case number showed up on USCIS website
1/29/2013 - Called USCIS and case is still at NBC
2/8/2013 - Received an Email that we were approved on 2/7/13
3/5/2013 - Told file may have been "misplaced" to email NOA2 to NCVresearch
3/7/2013 - ISO at the USCIS opened a service request to try to track down
if and when the file was shipped. Should hear something before 3/26 ( so she said)

NVC - 119 days NVC to Visa in hand
03/11/2013: NVC received (31 days from NOA2 at USCIS till received at NVC )
03/25/2013: NVC Case no. assigned
03/27/2013: Paid AOS fee (shows paid 3/29/13)
04/01/2013: AOS Sent
03/27/2013: Received IV Bill
03/27/2013: Paid IV Bill (shows paid 3/29/13)
04/01/2013: Sent IV Packet
04/02/2013:IV Packet Delivered
04/16/2013: Case Complete (37 days from received to case complete)
04/16/2013: Received Case Complete Email

05/13/2013: NVC status "In Transit"

051/20/2013: NVC status "Ready"
06/24/2013: Interview date - Orange card... wanted copy of USC passport

07/08/2013: Visa received in the mail

08/03/2013: POE

1XJBm5.png

Timeline

Hey everyone!

I've been monitoring this board for sometime and thought that it was about time i joined and shared my thoughts as we embarked on this journey.

I feel your pain while waiting for USCIS to approve our petitions.

I also feel the frustration that some of you feel 'cause they are approving those who have a priority date after some of us.

When I was in the US Navy, I learn to "Hurry up and Wait!" hehehe...

It's good to have joined and may they approve our petitions very, very soon!!!

Its great cases in NOv are getting approved, but very frustrating to see cases later in the queue getting cleared, just sounds so UNFAIRRRR....

Filed: IR-5 Country: China
Timeline

Cong! :dance: Same thing happened to me yesterday :)

Now I wonder how long it takes to reach NVC and when to call them. Keep us updated once you have new progress.

Timeline

Congrats....!,

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.