nan2

June 2012 Vermont Filers

152 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: India
Timeline

Also still waiting with a NOA1 date of 6/6. I called and asked for a service request, but the person on the other end said nothing can be done because the site still shows they are processing from 5/28 (as of 10/30 I reminded them to no avail). I sent a letter last week to one of my state's senators requesting assistance with our case. I'm really hoping something will happen soon.

Congrats nan2 on your approval!

Senator's interference should help. I would say, call USCIS everyday. We read on the forums that different representatives respond differently. One of those may just go ahead and accept your service request.

Looking forward to seeing your approval message. Best!

• 3 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

Hey! Any good news? you got it?

I hope so, I have my finger crosses

Just got my approval email for my k-1 visa Vermont. I filed June 26. 2012

Congrats!

Good luck in your visa journey!

From the day we sent I-129F to the day I recieved my K-1: Exactly 9 months
I am the benifeciary

event.png

Timeline

Does anyone have recieve a number from the NVC yet? It has been 21 days and no news...huh.gif

I understand it can take a while after we have a case number for our case to leave the NVC for the embassy...sad.gif

I am started to ger worried again... wacko.gifwacko.gifwacko.gif

I am the benifeciary

event.png

Timeline

Just saw our RFE response passed the test and we were approved 5 minutes ago!!!!

good!!good.gif congrats!

Called the NVC today. Our case left the NVC for the embassy on December 28th! We didn't get any e-mail or mail from the NVC at all...

I am the benifeciary

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

good!!good.gif congrats!

Called the NVC today. Our case left the NVC for the embassy on December 28th! We didn't get any e-mail or mail from the NVC at all...

The USC will get a letter, but it's delayed from what I noticed. I called and found out our new number and everything. Our file left NVC on 12/14, but fiance hasn't gotten anything from the US Embassy. I hear you about the nerves. He has his medical check next Wednesday.

AOS to K1

04/30/14 RECEIVED

05/15/14 ACCEPTED FINGERPRINT FEE

07/12/14 EAD/AP

08/13/14 NPIW

04/03/15 RFE FOR MEDICAL AND VACCINATION (I-693)

06/29/15 RFE DUE DATE

07/11/15 EAD/AP EXPIRATION

Timeline

The USC will get a letter, but it's delayed from what I noticed. I called and found out our new number and everything. Our file left NVC on 12/14, but fiance hasn't gotten anything from the US Embassy. I hear you about the nerves. He has his medical check next Wednesday.

The NVC told me to call the embassy and check with them. I'll do this tomorrow, but I won't raise my hopes too high... I am just happy our case finally (wow.gif ) left the US.

He has his medical exams before he recieve anything from the Embassy? How did he do this?

I am the benifeciary

event.png

Timeline

The NVC told me to call the embassy and check with them. I'll do this tomorrow, but I won't raise my hopes too high... I am just happy our case finally (wow.gif ) left the US.

He has his medical exams before he recieve anything from the Embassy? How did he do this?

The process is different with every embassy. In London, once you have the new case number, you can schedule your medical. It can cause delays, though, if you have your medical before London can log your file. Since it only takes about 4 days after the medical to get it back at the (London)Embassy, they might have your medical info floating around without a case to tie it to. Since they shipped our file from NVC on 12/14, we figured a month would be plenty of time. We have all of the other forms complete, but need the letter from London to send that stuff in too. We were hoping to have the letter and ship all of our information back to the embassy straight away and maybe get a February interview. Not looking very likely now.

I will call the DOS tomorrow to see if London has received (or logged) the file. Lets hope. If so, then at least we might not have the big delays having a medical without a case can cause. :wacko:

Edited by HollyandSim

AOS to K1

04/30/14 RECEIVED

07/12/14 EAD/AP

08/13/14 NPIW

06/29/15 RFE DUE DATE

Timeline

I will call the DOS tomorrow to see if London has received (or logged) the file. Lets hope. If so, then at least we might not have the big delays having a medical without a case can cause. :wacko:

I hope they recieved your case and logged it.

I thought the waiting would get less frustrating at this stage but it really doesn't...cray5ol.gif We got NOA2 not even a month ago but it seems to me it was ages ago... ClockWatch2.gifClockWatch2.gif

I am the benifeciary

event.png

Timeline

They have the electronic copy, but apparently they haven't logged the paper copyi called the DOS earlier this week. She said that since they have the electronic copy there shouldn't be any delays, which is cool.

I agree. I thought it would be much easier, less frustrating, etc at this stage too. Wrong wrong wrong.

Yep. It feels like its been months and its been barely over a month!

Yep. It feels like its been months and its been barely over a month!

AOS to K1

04/30/14 RECEIVED

07/12/14 EAD/AP

08/13/14 NPIW

06/29/15 RFE DUE DATE

Timeline

Packet 3 left the embassy todaykicking.gifkicking.gif !!!!

I am so happy! Hope things are moving on for everyone here and that the separation time of our journey is about to end for all of us very soon!

I am the benifeciary

event.png

Timeline

This must be very hard, but you are close to the end! I would trust the VJ timeline. I got my NOA2 (e-mail) smthg like 5 days after the period it was saying I should get it... So you should have it very soon! I know each day of wait seems more and more unbearable but it is coming to an end. Hang in there.rose.gifrose.gif

I am the benifeciary

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.