Trymester3

2 quick questions about my I-129F attachments...Does this look right?

4 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Do these 2 ways of doing attachments work? I'm especially worried about the first one. If not, in what way should I present my 2 attachments?

G325A Attachment: Applicant's Employment Last 5 Years

--------------------------------------------------------

Line 1: Genki hair.ext salon 3-2-6 4F Nakahama Jyoto-ku Osaka JAPAN 5360024

Line 1 continued: Hair Stylist Assistant

Line 1 continued: From: 4/2008 To: 5/2010

Line 2: Shakey's 4-2-4-1102 Bakuro-cho Chuo-ku Osaka JAPAN 5410059

Line 2 continued: Chef

Line 2 continued: From: 9/2007 To: 1/2008

============================================================================================================

Fiance Letter of Intent

Beneficiary Girl

1-12-15 Tsukuda Nishiyodogawa-ku Osaka Japan 5550001

To:

United States Department of Homeland Security

U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services

10-26-2012

To Whom It May Concern:

I, Beneficiary Girl, state that I am legally able and planning to marry Mister Petitioner within 90 days of my arrival into the US using the K-1 visa. We have been in a relationship for 7 years.

Yours truly,

Beneficiary Girl

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Colombia
Timeline

For the G325A Supplement, I did ours in a spreadsheet so it would look nice. Ours looked something like:

G-325A Supplement for NANCY XXXXX XXXXXX

Applicant's employment last 5 years.

Full Name and Address of Employer | Occupation | From | To

I listed her previous jobs, and then had her sign and date it.

For the letter of intent, what you have is fine. It is not necessary to say how long you have been together, all they want is to know that you are intending to get married.

Filed: Timeline

For the G325A Supplement, I did ours in a spreadsheet so it would look nice. Ours looked something like:

G-325A Supplement for NANCY XXXXX XXXXXX

Applicant's employment last 5 years.

Full Name and Address of Employer | Occupation | From | To

I listed her previous jobs, and then had her sign and date it.

For the letter of intent, what you have is fine. It is not necessary to say how long you have been together, all they want is to know that you are intending to get married.

Did you have your wife sign her name over the lines, I mean, if the page is in excel spreadsheet form, did you just have her sign in one of the boxes towards the bottom?

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Colombia
Timeline

Did you have your wife sign her name over the lines, I mean, if the page is in excel spreadsheet form, did you just have her sign in one of the boxes towards the bottom?

I made the format in excel, but I copied the chart into a word document, and at the bottom I typed her name (like in a letter) and my fiancee (not wife) signed and dated it underneath. At the bottom of the page it just looked like:

Nancy XXXX XXXXX (beneficiary)

(her signature and date)

Edited by aws&ndd

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.