Gary and Alla

Another generation of RUB women

6 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Sergey's Girlfriend, Daria (Dasha) has been offered a fully paid scholarship with stipend at the University of Houston, conveniently close to Rice where Sergey attends school. :whistle: She is in the process of applying for the student visa now. She plans to start there in January. They have been working on her application for a couple months. She is also a master's graduate of Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology but from a different department. They have been a "couple" since his first year in college but not too serious until the last year or so.

Sergey has been very pleased with Houston, but says it lacks the natural beauty of Vermont (big surprise) He skyped us this morning to give us the news and then was off to catch the bus to go shopping. He says now it will be the perfect place to live! (which means Dasha will be there to make his sandwiches)

Yes, they plan to get married, but not until Sergey finishes his Doctorate and becomes a citizen. For the time, they will be together here while she studies. Not a bad deal.

Alla and I are pleased that the decisions we have made have worked out well for everyone. It is something I guess all adults with children that go through this process worry about.

For those who married women with children, it really can be a huge pleasure and blessing and a great feeling that you have made life better for the people you care for.

Pasha also has a Ukrainian girlfriend in Donetsk he started with this last summer and we are planning a trip there at New Years. He has a ways to go before thinking of marriage though.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

More RUB hotties coming to the states. :thumbs:

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Timeline

More RUB hotties coming to the states. :thumbs:

That's what I say! Alla says Dasha is "not that good looking" but she is very attractive in a kind of innocent girlish looking way. Like Taylor Swift...and that ain't bad! Alla is more the sexual/sensual HOT cougar type. But Dasha really is attractive and very nice and clever. I have this feeling there is a bit of the Russian-mother-son thing going on here. Seems the women favor the men. I can do no wrong in the eyes of my MIL, I am pure GOLD. Dasha will never be good enough for Sergey. :lol: :lol: and then the ultimate..."Maybe she just wants a green card" :lol: :lol: Alla was also not pleased that Dasha was using familiar terms when speaking to me, rather than more formal language that "a young girl should use when talking to her future father-in-law" Yeah, and she expects ME to stand on Russian etiquette? :lol:

Alla, be cool. Dasha is a sweet and very attractive girl and very clever and she cares for your son very much...get over it!

Gary And Alla

Timeline

Speaking about Ukrainian hotties, my step-daughter has been having a great time in the last 4 months: Helicopter rides, horse back riding on the beach, Water skiing, expensive dinners in Boca Raton and Miami and at least 2 proposals of marriage. I told her whoever she ends up marrying owes me all the money I spent on visas, AOS and ROC so far! laughing.gif

K-1 / K-2 Timeline:
02/02/2010 - Sent I-129F
02/04/2010 - NOA1
05/06/2010 - NOA2
07/13/2010 - Consulate Interview - APPROVED
07/17/2010 - POE (JFK)

07/30/2010 - MARRIED!

AOS-EAD Timeline:
08/29/2010 - AOS-EAD sent
09/08/2010 - NOA1
09/17/2010 - Biometrics
11/06/2010 - EAD card received
11/08/2010 - AOS interview - GC's APPROVED
11/19/2010 - Green Cards Arrived

After two amazing years together....

ROC Timeline:
08/10/2012 - ROC sent
08/14/2012 - NOA1
08/27/2012 - Biometrics

05/01/2013 - ROC - APPROVED

05/06/2013 - Green Cards Arrived

Citizenship:

08/31/2013 - N-400 sent

09/04/2013 - NOA1

09/27/2013 - Biometrics

10/08/2013 - In-Line

11/13/2013 - Interview

12/13/2013 - Oath -- Now a U.S. citizen!

Speaking about Ukrainian hotties, my step-daughter has been having a great time in the last 4 months: Helicopter rides, horse back riding on the beach, Water skiing, expensive dinners in Boca Raton and Miami and at least 2 proposals of marriage. I told her whoever she ends up marrying owes me all the money I spent on visas, AOS and ROC so far! laughing.gif

:lol:

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Timeline

Hell YES! :lol: Why should they get it FREE!?

Gary And Alla

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.