frank_jhen_01

K-1 Visa Experience

22 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

my signature on my forms and in my passport are not the same. but our papers now is on process, the USCIS accepted it. we are now 4 months

waiting for the email from the embassy.. do u have any advice what to do bout this or what to say if they will ask me why my signatures

are different? i need some advice. thankz. i am waiting for my interview here in hong kong US embassy..

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

WOW! Congratulations!!! :dance: God bless to you both! :star:

There are only two ways to live your life.
One is as though nothing is a miracle.
The other is as though everything is a miracle.

Our K1 Visa Journey
California Service Center
07/13/12 - I-129F Sent
07/18/12 - NOA1
10/29/12 - NOA2
11/02/12 - NOA2 hard copy
11/05/12 - NVC Received
11/06/12 - MNL Case Number Assigned
12/17-18/12 - Medical Exam
12/27/12 - Interview Day
12/27/12 - CFO done

01/13/13 - Visa On Hand

02/28/13 - POE

04/19/13 - Wedding Day

Till I Found You

My Interview Experience

AOS

National Benefits Center

05/28/13 - I-485/ I-765 Sent

06/04/13 - NOA

06/27/13 - Biometrics Appointment

07/16/13 - AOS status: Ready for Testing and Interview
07/25/13 - AOS status: Scheduled Interview on August 26, 2013
07/29/13 - EAD status: Card Production
08/02/13 - EAD Card Mailed
08/05/13 - EAD Card Delivered
08/26/13 - AOS Interview (Approved)
08/26/13 - AOS status: Permanent Resident Status Registered
08/29/13 - AOS status: Card Production
08/30/13 - AOS Card Mailed

:dance: Congratulations on your approval :dance:

Our Journey
6/13/2012 Sent I-129F package
6/14/2012 NOA1 --> California Service Center
9/25/2012 NOA2
10/01/2012 NOA2 Hardcopy received
10/01/2012 NVC Received
10/19/2012 Left NVC
11/30/2012 Picked-up Packet from Local Post Office
01/16/2013 Medical
01/23/2013 Interview - In AP

09/24/2013 Visa picked-up from DOMEX
10/10/2013 POE Ft. Lauderdale

10/28/2013 Applied for Social Security Number

01/01/2014 WEDDING IN LAS VEGAS

heart_28.gif

Timeline

my signature on my forms and in my passport are not the same. but our papers now is on process, the USCIS accepted it. we are now 4 months

waiting for the email from the embassy.. do u have any advice what to do bout this or what to say if they will ask me why my signatures

are different? i need some advice. thankz. i am waiting for my interview here in hong kong US embassy..

if you search my threads/post i asked about this too, i have 3 different signatures, passport, forms on i-129 and documents like divorce decree, didnt get asked why they are all different, just tell them you didnt know better, but now stick to one signature..

SACRIFICE, COMMITMENT, DEDICATION, A NEW BREED OF ME

event.png

event.png

Timeline

i'm the petitioner (USC), here is our experience with the process from the beginning.........

last time we met was Aug 2011, spent the whole time in Philippines from Aug 2011-Jan 2012 with her, then Jan 2012 i have to come back to US, to work and start the process, I searched about getting my GF here and found alot of choices, at first i called FilipinaFianceVisa, they said everything will cost me almost $2000, so i said forget it, i searched again and found VisaJourney, i spent a whole week reading comments, post, threads about K1 process and the married one, after those readings i talked to her about what i read, she said "i'm here to help you out", so there it is, i started the process, February 1, 2012, gathered all the Documents from my side, (US Passport, Naturalization, Birth Certificate, Parents Naturalization, Parents Passports, Divorce Decree, you name it everything that has to do with me), then the next day i told her to gather everything too. then After a week, i followed the steps on here, the K1 Visa guides, K1 Steps, i FOLLOWED STEPS BY STEPS, filled out I-129f online, G-325A online, sent her a copy, she printed out and sent to me with her original signature, then i finished all the required Documents while i was waiting, then off to finalizing the package, this is what in the package i sent to USCIS,:

-Check for $340

-Notification Paper

-Table Of Contents

-I-129F

-G-325A for me with my SIGNATURE, and her with her SIGNATURE

-Letter of Intent, one for me with signature and her with signature

-copy of my WHOLE PASSPORT, from front cover to back cover

-copy of my naturalization

-copy of my Divorce decree

-boarding pass, pictures of me and her 15 pieces of pictures, NO TIME STAMP, i wrote our WHOLE NAME, Place where the Pic was taken, date on the back of every single photos i sent, we have pictures kissing together, about 5 of them.

-skype logs, fb chats, yahoo emails,

****i went above and beyond with our packet, FRONT LOADING is what i read i think**

then i check, check, check then checked again, then had my mom checked it, then my friend checked it, then i checked it again, then after checking maybe for a week, i still missed something on G-325A, from me and on her, so i have to wait again for her new G-325A, then again check n check again, a lot of checking. then finally her G-325a came in and all good to go, did the final check and everything looks good,

SENT our PACKAGE APRIL 4,2012, then from there, NO MORE CONTROL AND IT's in GOD's Hand, a week later NOA1, then After that 4 months Later AUGUST 17 2012, receive a text from USCIS, APPROVED..NO RFE.. then 1 week later it was sent to NVC, then to USEM, then it was time to schedule her Interview, SCHEDULING INTERVIEW WAS A PAIN TOO, during that time there was no available date but i was calling every hour, i MEAN EVERY HOUR, then i finally got a date OCT 4, then Sep 24&25 medical interview for her, passed, then for me it was time to buy ticket nd fly to Philippines for her INTERVIEW, i brought with me, i-134 and letter of employment from 2 jobs dated 2 weeks prior to the interview, lots of fb chats, skype logs, yahoo emails, and skype photos, original divorce decree. and all the ds, ds156, ds156k, ds157

USEM INTERVIEW

arrive at 4am, had to wait outside for about 2 hrs, there was 3 lines, seaman, k1, and nonimmigrant/tourist, then there was 2 different time to go in, 6:16/6:30 appointments go inside USEM EARLIER THAN 7:30 APPOINMENT TIMES, we are 7:30 so we got in the USEM AROUND 7am, then line to check your papers (ds papers) stapled together by USEM Employee then back to you, then security check then this window to give you number, as soon as we walked in, someone was asking for thr papers (ds papers that were stapled with your number) then wait for number, first finger print, then FILIPINO INTERVIEW, he asked her who i am, then asked me who i am and where is I-134, gave him I-134 with the letter of employment and stacks of my paystubs and tax transcripts for 3 years, he said looks good but you might need a new NBI WITH AKA JUST WAIT FOR THE US CONSUL AND SEE WHAT HE SAY, have a sit then to US CONSUL, right handto swear, both of us, then first question is this ur fiance, yes then all basic questions was asked to me (usc) and he said you are approved but can you please send us a new NBI WITH AKA, i said ok sir and thank, btw this guy is nice, i was talking to him like i know him, we talked about NFL, and how suck Georgia was cuz thats where he is from, lol, then off to last counter, gave us 221g, need NBI WITH AKA, so INTERVIEW WAS APPROVED....

went to NBI SAME DAY, got new Nbi same day with aka, sent it to USEM WITH 2go, then TODAY OCT 20, received the visa on hand with the packet ( sealed )

CFO MONDAY THEN TUESDAY/wednesday flight here to USA......

PLEASE MEASSAGE IF YOU NEED HELP or have questions...

REMEMBER EVERYONE HAVE DIFFERENT CASES,

hi, i have a questions :) my fiancee will petition me, and we are both new about these process. do i need to sign also the G-325A and I-129F?

hi, i have some questions :) my fiancee will petition me, and we are both new to this process. do i need to sign the G-325A and the I-129F?

You need to sign your G-325A and your Letter of Intent to Marry. Send the originals to your fiancé, and keep a copy of each for yourself. Also, send some U.S.-style passport photos to your fiancé.

You don't need to sign the I-129F.

If you haven't already, you should read the VJ Guides for K-1'ers. They are very helpful: Link to K-1 Guides.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.