LebaneseMama

LebaneseBaby Countdown !!

26 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline

I know it's a rule of thumb around here not to start your own countdown thread ... but I'm not ! This thread is for my baby :dance:

On Wednesday, November 1st at 7 a.m. we find out if we are having a boy or girl : )

So I need som VJ mojo hoping that the baby will not be shy and have his/her legs closed ... come baby open those legs wide :lol:

Massouna wants a girl - I have no sisters and would looooooooooove to dress up a baby girl :star:

Ali wants a boy - he misses his brothers terribly and wants a little guy to play with :thumbs:

So the big question is not weather or not we are getting the visa this time, it's :

Are we having a :

baby-boy.jpg

or a

baby-girl.jpg

Edited by LebaneseBride

Reunited and it feels so good ....

NOA #1 - March 23rd, 2004

Interview- May 18th, 2006 (Success !)

Arrived in the US - May 27, 2006 (our IR-1 visa journey was 2 years and 2 months long)

Wedding - June 17th, 2006

It's a Girl ! Baby Hana's expected due date - March 30th, 2007

591088.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline

Woo hoo! good luck at the ultrasound! My sister just had hers, but the baby was being stubborn and kept its legs closed, so we have to wait another month to find out.

I hope you're able to find out on Wednesday and that everything goes well!

4/15/06- Visa in hand!!!

4/21/06 Arrival in U.S.

5/11/06 Legal Marriage

11/4/06 Wedding

AOS

6/12/06 AOS, EAD, and AP papers sent off

6/26/06 NOA1 Date

7/17/06 Biometrics done

8/04/06 Case transferred to CSC

8/8/06 Case received at CSC

9/21/06 Greencard received!!!!

8/31/09 Naturalization- Done with USCIS

Filed: Timeline

You know the funny thing is you might have a little girl who's not into being dressed up or you might have a little boy who .... is :unsure::P

I just pray he or she is healthy and happy and a good muslim to bring you many blessings and rewards! (L)(F):luv:

My son was the shy one.. kept his legs shut tight the entire pregnancy and my daughter was openly female! :lol:

Good luck and maybe it'll be twins so both your dreams can come true :hehe:

Maybe you will get lucky and it will be one of each! My son's buddy and his wife had their first ultrasound a few weeks ago and found out they're having twins. I don't think they got the sex of them identified yet but I'm sure she'll want to know too - that's a lot of baby clothes to buy.

I'm sure you will accept what Allah gives you.

Timeline

Well I'm 18 weeks now ... at 12 weeks we had an u/s and there was only one baby ... so nope no twins !

Uggggggggh parenting ... you mean my baby girl might not want to be a princess like mama and my baby boy might not be a sports freak like baba ?!?!?!?

I know I sound werid, but I HIGHLY doubt that. In my family the girls are all girly and the boys are are manly. Plus the way that I am if it's a girl she will know about the mall, makeup, dolls, and hair before she turns one. The way Ali is our baby boy will be on the soccer and football field by age one as well :D

May Allah bless us with a beautiful healthy baby boy or girl inshallah. I just cannot wait to find out !!

Arrived in the US - May 27, 2006 (our IR-1 visa journey was 2 years and 2 months long)

591088.png

Uggggggggh parenting ... you mean my baby girl might not want to be a princess like mama and my baby boy might not be a sports freak like baba ?!?!?!?

:lol: I was not princessy at all until after I had my daughter... she's five now and in these few years she's made a princess out of me... she loves the dresses, makeup, jewelry, hijabs, etc... her hijab collection could rival mine :lol: So no, you just never know... you teach them and influence them, obviously, as their parents BUT they certainly have their own personalities and they might even conflict with yours at times... can you imagine???? :o:P

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

:dance: :dance::dance: Congratulations :dance::dance::dance:

wish you the best ,I wish you have a boy so he can look after the girls "coming babies as Meriem said

For me I i wish i will have a girl .for some reason i have a feeling i will have a girl :)

tomorrow i will see my baby for the first time iam having Ultra sonography . :D

Edited by M+S

AOS JOURNEY:

===========

2007- April -25: AOS SENT AND FILED

2007- April -27:AOS package delivered

2007- May -05: NOA1 recieved in Mail

2007- May -23: Biometrics Appointment @ 9 Am

2007- May -15: RFE recieved

2007- June-05:RFE paper sent

2007- June-08: RFE recieved

2007- August- 08 : Interview at 10 A.M

2007- october- 04 :Card production ordered

2007-october- 05: Welcome letter recieved in mail

2007-october-11 : Approval notice sent

Timeline

Here is the pic of our baby at the 12 weeks ultrasound :

IMG_0659.jpg

IMG_0657.jpg

What do you think boy or girl ?!?

591088.png

Timeline

You seriously don't see it ? Your the first person that has said that :crying: My 6 year old brother pointed our the body (first pic) and the head (second pic). I think you are just weird :wacko: HOW CAN SOMEONE NOT SEE MY BABY ?!?!?!?

591088.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
You seriously don't see it ? Your the first person that has said that :crying: My 6 year old brother pointed our the body (first pic) and the head (second pic). I think you are just weird :wacko: HOW CAN SOMEONE NOT SEE MY BABY ?!?!?!?

Must be my screen resolution. Or my eyes! :lol:

Edited by jenn3539

I could (though ultrasound outlines generally are somewhat vague to me).

2005/07/10 I-129F filed for Pras

2005/11/07 I-129F approved, forwarded to NVC--to Chennai Consulate 2005/11/14

2005/12/02 Packet-3 received from Chennai

2005/12/21 Visa Interview Date

2006/04/04 Pras' entry into US at DTW

2006/04/15 Church Wedding at Novi (Detroit suburb), MI

2006/05/01 AOS Packet (I-485/I-131/I-765) filed at Chicago

2006/08/23 AP and EAD approved. Two down, 1.5 to go

2006/10/13 Pras' I-485 interview--APPROVED!

2006/10/27 Pras' conditional GC arrives -- .5 to go (2 yrs to Conditions Removal)

2008/07/21 I-751 (conditions removal) filed

2008/08/22 I-751 biometrics completed

2009/06/18 I-751 approved

2009/07/03 10-year GC received; last 0.5 done!

2009/07/23 Pras files N-400

2009/11/16 My 46TH birthday, Pras N-400 approved

2010/03/18 Pras' swear-in

---------------------------------------------------------------------

As long as the LORD's beside me, I don't care if this road ever ends.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Whatever the sex, I hope that your baby is healthy!

10/14/05 - married AbuS in the US lovehusband.gif

02/23/08 - Filed for removal of conditions.

Sometime in 2008 - Received 10 year GC. Almost done with USCIS for life inshaAllah! Huzzah!

12/07/08 - Adopted the fuzzy feline love of my life, my Squeaky baby th_catcrazy.gif

02/23/09 - Apply for citizenship

06/15/09 - Citizenship interview

07/15/09 - Citizenship ceremony. Alhamdulilah, the US now has another american muslim!

irhal.jpg

online rihla - on the path of the Beloved with a fat cat as a copilot

These comments, information and photos may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere without express written permission from UmmSqueakster.

It almost looks like it might be sucking it's thumb in the second shot! We have one of my oldest son sucking his thumb in the womb that is so cute, but of course it was much later in the pregnancy.

I'm sure you'll see the sex soon enough, they don't stay still much when they get bigger usually.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.