Tough_Era

Lesson Well Learned

104 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

staying on the threads subject....

When my then Fiance went...he too had to take the train so so early to CASA. and was one of the first in, as you wrote you were.

Also he was one of the last ones interviewed. It is my guess, questionable K1 visas are for the last.

By the time he was interviewed he was hungry, tired and had to use the restroom and was told to sit down when attempting to ask where it was.

So I do emphasize, combined with what my SO went through...when I read how stressful it was for you just getting to the interviewer.

My husband's opinion, in hindsight, is that the decision was already made before he sat down.

You seem to have had a fair interview and not a flat out denial please continue to share with us your continued journey.

event.png

event.png

Filed: Timeline

While yes, many if not most men will check out females other than their wife or fiancee, it's unnecessary to share this fact with everyone. That's not being honest, it's being uncouth and piggish for lack of a better word. If your fiancee finds it cute then share it with her, only. The rest of us don't want to hear the details of your wandering eyes. Nor do we appreciate the comments about women smelling like blood? That's pretty repulsive and quite insulting.

People told me share with us your interview in details. and now you tell me not to share, how is that?

I'm honest to the bone and i'm this way, i'm who i'm and I'm not supposed to be what someone else wants me to be..

I'm free in this life and i can say whatever i want here or do people rather hear lies than disgusting truth?

is it about telling people what they just wanna and love to hear??

if i'm saying something people don't want to hear then they should not have been here reading these.. it's their choice come here keep reading every single word of mine and they are not obligated to respond back. OK?

I will say bad dirty jokes,

all VJ memebers i would like to say that next time don't click on the topic of zagray and reading..

Timeline

We asked for interview details not what you were looking at during the interview. We wanted to know about questions asked, how you answered, how long it was, etc. I don't think anyone here gives 2 sh!ts about whether or not you were checking out the CO's tits.

Or lack there of

event.png

event.png

Not one person in this thread called you a scammer.

I'm not forcing on VJ members to read my posts, it's their choice ok? as i don't want anybody tell me what to write and what not to write..

I can be good, mean etc.. I don't want people get all surprised and say OH i thought he was an angel.. i'm Human i have beautiful, dirty mind.

Woah, not cool.

Part of being a mature adult is accepting responsibility for our words and actions. There's no doubt in my mind you could have left the breastacle part out and nobody would have felt like they missed an important detail. But, you did it, so now you have to accept responsibility for it.

Sorry, but that's life.

I'm taking the responsibility as you see and I'm paying the double prices.. i like it though since i got nothing to lose.. i came to this forum for two things.. to benefit and waste my time talking senseless talk since i got nothing to do when i'm jobless. i'd not be here if i had something important to do.. end of story

We asked for interview details not what you were looking at during the interview. We wanted to know about questions asked, how you answered, how long it was, etc. I don't think anyone here gives 2 sh!ts about whether or not you were checking out the CO's tits.

I didn't force on people to talk about Breasts but they like it though they liked to talk about it instead IGNORE it.. They love such things.. i mean some vj memebers would rather talk about something useless like that instead talking about important thing.

They didnt want to talk about interview since i got 221 g.

so i'm keeping talking and wasting time in this topic.

bye the way i wrote question i was asked and nobody keep asking me about interview but talking and assuming i'm a scammer and bad person.

Edited by zagray

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I'm not lazy, not one person aside from yourself said scammer. Womanizer, yes. Scammer, no.

I read that word scammer in this topic.. i'm just lazy to go back and look who wrote it.

You are the one assuming that ppl here think you are a scammer. We don't even know if you're a bad person. You have poor manners and are immature even for your age, that part is true.

I didn't force on people to talk about Breasts but they like it though they liked to talk about it instead IGNORE it.. They love such things.. i mean some vj memebers would rather talk about something useless like that instead talking about important thing.

They didnt want to talk about interview since i got 221 g.

so i'm keeping talking and wasting time in this topic.

bye the way i wrote question i was asked and nobody keep asking me about interview but talking and assuming i'm a scammer and bad person.

"The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

You have a lot to learn in this life and a lot of growing up to do. Until then, you will enjoy the hard knocks of life. Why any 46 yr old woman would want to teach a boy how to be a man instead of marrying a mature adult is really beyond me. God help her.

I don't want to grow up any further.. I'm wise enough.. if i was not wise people would not keep talking to me and giving me their attentions.

Things are different with my fiancee she knows me well, she's the closer person in my life.. more closer now than my family.. She's so happy please don't feel so sorry for her.. i don't like people who feel sorry over someone cause you never met her ;)

YEAH I HAVE A LOT TO LEARN.. have you learnt everything??? are you done learning?? hahaha.

Edited by zagray

Timeline

I read that word scammer in this topic.. i'm just lazy to go back and look who wrote it.

just to be clear, you did on post#20 responding to foreverwaiting's breaking away from you...and her referring to somebody being a womanizer.

It is MHO that is when things got under your skin. You both took things too personal...like u knew each other.

event.png

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.