dezi boo

k1 fiance visa

8 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I have a question on filing out the I-129F form

On #11

Have you ever filed for this or any other alien fiance or husband/wife before?

I dont know wether to say yes or no

I have never filed for this form but i have been married before and filed

for other forms.

Should i say yes or no .

And what i filed before i know the names of the forms but not the filing dates .

Please help =/

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

it is just asking if you ever filed a fiancee or a spousal petition before. so your answer should be No if thats the case

AOS

10/16/2012 Mailed I-485, I-765, I-131
10/19/2012 NOA1
11/09/2012 Biometrics Apt @ 3pm
12/25/2012 EAD/AP Approval
01/05/2013 Received EAD/AP in mail

06/20/2013 AOS APPROVED!!!!!

LIFTING OF CONDITIONS

3/23/15 Mailed I-751

3/25/15 NOA1

3/28/15 NOA1 Received in the Mail

4/28/15 Biometrics Apt.

11/13/15 ROC Approved

11/18/15 Approval Letter Received

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Okay thanx so filing the I-130 etc dont count

Was the Form I-130, Petition for Alien Relative, associated with a Spousal visa? If the answer is YES, then YES it does count!

Completed: K1/K2 (271 days) - AOS/EAD/AP (134 days) - ROC (279 days)

"Si vis amari, ama" - Seneca

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

you need to clear up something. how did you arrive @ your status in the USA? did your husband/wife file for you or ur a born US citizen??? Was there ever a fiancee or spouse visa petition put in for you???

Edited by djricky4

AOS

10/16/2012 Mailed I-485, I-765, I-131
10/19/2012 NOA1
11/09/2012 Biometrics Apt @ 3pm
12/25/2012 EAD/AP Approval
01/05/2013 Received EAD/AP in mail

06/20/2013 AOS APPROVED!!!!!

LIFTING OF CONDITIONS

3/23/15 Mailed I-751

3/25/15 NOA1

3/28/15 NOA1 Received in the Mail

4/28/15 Biometrics Apt.

11/13/15 ROC Approved

11/18/15 Approval Letter Received

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

you need to clear up something. how did you arrive @ your status in the USA? did your husband/wife file for you or ur a born US citizen??? Was there ever a fiancee or spouse visa petition put in for you???

I was born in the USA ..... im filing for my fiance now to come t USA .... Before i was previously married to a man that was here already in the USA but not legal .I never handle the paper work he did but i did find the form numbers he filed for himself at that time which im sur eit includes me in that .

What i know he filed for was I-130,I-485,I-765

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I was born in the USA ..... im filing for my fiance now to come t USA .... Before i was previously married to a man that was here already in the USA but not legal .I never handle the paper work he did but i did find the form numbers he filed for himself at that time which im sur eit includes me in that .

What i know he filed for was I-130,I-485,I-765

That would mean that your name has been placed as a USC on another petition, so that means Yes.

Phase I - IV - Completed the Immigration Journey 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.