~kiyah~

Returning Petitions to the United States via 221g

830 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

OH no, not another one. My heart goes out to each an eveyone of you dealing with this embassy. This one seems to send alot of petitons back whereas Islambad keeps us in AP/AR forever. Will continue to remember each and everyone going thru these difficult times.

Mary

dayum another returned petition . something is really weird about this stuff :(

Exactly shon...my thoughts exactly. Did you join?

(F) ~Kiya~ (F)

I just found out from my senator morocco is officially backlogged with too much work! They told her this!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
I just found out from my senator morocco is officially backlogged with too much work! They told her this!

Wow...I am surprised they would actually fess up!

Twila

OUR VISA JOURNEY

02/24/05 - Mailed K-1 to TSC

03/18/05 - K-1 Approval from CSC

06/16/05 - K-1 Interview in Casablanca, Morocco

06/29/05 - K-1 Visa issued

07/07/05 - SO arrives in US

07/22/05 - Married in religious ceremony and reception with family & friends

07/25/05 - Married in civil ceremony

09/14/05 - Mailed AOS/EAD

12/28/05 - AOS/EAD biometrics in West Palm Beach

01/03/06 - EAD card arrives

03/08/06 - AOS interview and AOS approval in West Palm Beach

03/13/06 - Welcome to America letter arrives

03/18/06 - Green card arrives in mail

12/10/07 - I-751 mailed to TSC

12/26/07 - NOA receipt date (from transfer to VSC)

02/14/08 - Biometrics appointment

10/17/08 - Approval date

10/24/08 - Approval letter received

10/25/08 - 10 year green card arrived

10/06/09 - N-400 mailed to Texas Lockbox

10/08/09 - NOA priority date

11/06/09 - Biometrics

01/04/10 - Interview

01/13/10 - Oath Ceremony

Bx82m5.png

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Why backlogged? Must be all of the returned petitions coming back to haunt them from last year. See what happens when you don't do your job right the first time???

Sorry...venting again. :blush:

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Timeline

Why backlogged? Must be all of the returned petitions coming back to haunt them from last year. See what happens when you don't do your job right the first time???

I dont know wont tell me but they told me that. And get this! I was told interviews are not done based on case complete dates. Just whoever they feel like pulling out of the computer! There is no actual list just all people from Morocco.

Edited by jennieh

I dont know wont tell me but they told me that. And get this! I was told interviews are not done based on case complete dates. Just whoever they feel like pulling out of the computer! There is no actual list just all people from Morocco.

Wow, who told you that?

Inlovingmemory-2.gif

October 13, 2005: VISA IN HAND!!!

November 15, 2005 - Arrival at JFK!!!

January 28, 2006 - WEDDING!!!

February 27, 2006 - Sent in AOS

June 23, 2006 - AP approved

June 29, 2006 - EAD approved

June 29, 2006 - Transferred to CSC

October 2006 - 2 year green card received!

July 15, 2008 - Sent in I-751

July 22, 2008 - I-751 NOA

Timeline

Vent Away Girl!!! :D

(F) ~Kiya~ (F)

~ Returns & Refusals...What They Don't Tell You ~

DISCLAIMER: I am not an attorney, all information provided is from years of research and personal experiences of those affected by returned visa petitions/applications. If this is happening to you, my personal advice is to research the facts, hire a good immigration lawyer who can demonstrate they specialize in returned/denied visa petitions and applications.

~ Faith, Patience, Perseverance ~

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

I can only PRAY that this is the case... that they will do the job right this time and give these people their visas!!! praying for all of us!

Tho' lovers be lost, love shall not... and death shall have NO dominion!

http://www.geocities.com/pulpi33/A1.htm

114959908992789.gif

The will of God will never take you,

to where the grace of God will not protect you.

Timeline

Wow, who told you that?

Senator Charles Grassleys office did! A women who does my case for his office.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
And get this! I was told interviews are not done based on case complete dates. Just whoever they feel like pulling out of the computer! There is no actual list just all people from Morocco.

Shocking! :P

Timeline

I have to add to this...I personally feel even if our Senators are telling us the truth, they have no reason not to...the consulate is lying to them.

I have learned to not trust anything coming out of this consulate in regards to interviews, petition return, security clearance, visa issuance, anything they can say to cover their incompetent asses, they will. It is obvious to me that the right hand does not realize what the left hand is doing if it realizes it even exists at all.

Sorry...now I'm venting.

(F) ~Kiya ~ (F)

~ Returns & Refusals...What They Don't Tell You ~

DISCLAIMER: I am not an attorney, all information provided is from years of research and personal experiences of those affected by returned visa petitions/applications. If this is happening to you, my personal advice is to research the facts, hire a good immigration lawyer who can demonstrate they specialize in returned/denied visa petitions and applications.

~ Faith, Patience, Perseverance ~

Timeline
I have to add to this...I personally feel even if our Senators are telling us the truth, they have no reason not to...the consulate is lying to them.

I have learned to not trust anything coming out of this consulate in regards to interviews, petition return, security clearance, visa issuance, anything they can say to cover their incompetent asses, they will. It is obvious to me that the right hand does not realize what the left hand is doing if it realizes it even exists at all.

Sorry...now I'm venting.

(F) ~Kiya ~ (F)

I think they would tell the truth this senator has been very good and helpful where the others dont care at all. What annoyed me is interview dates are just by whoever they feel like pulling out of the pile. They dont go by case complete or petition date. HOW DUMB

Edited by jennieh

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Sorry...now I'm venting.

(F) ~Kiya ~ (F)

after all you have been through... you are allowed to vent... as is everyone else! good luck people!

Tho' lovers be lost, love shall not... and death shall have NO dominion!

http://www.geocities.com/pulpi33/A1.htm

114959908992789.gif

The will of God will never take you,

to where the grace of God will not protect you.

I think they would tell the truth this senator has been very good and helpful where the others dont care at all. What annoyed me is interview dates are just by whoever they feel like pulling out of the pile. They dont go by case complete or petition date. HOW DUMB

Wow... I can't believe a government office can run like this and get away with it. It's so messed up. :wacko:

Inlovingmemory-2.gif

October 13, 2005: VISA IN HAND!!!

November 15, 2005 - Arrival at JFK!!!

January 28, 2006 - WEDDING!!!

February 27, 2006 - Sent in AOS

June 23, 2006 - AP approved

June 29, 2006 - EAD approved

June 29, 2006 - Transferred to CSC

October 2006 - 2 year green card received!

July 15, 2008 - Sent in I-751

July 22, 2008 - I-751 NOA

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

I just got an E-mail from Atif............the consualte called him and told him to be there tomorrow at 9am and to bring his passport.......What's this about I wonder????

Also Talked to Senator Dole's office....he got 1 response that the 221g was for AR...but that wasn't what was typed on that letter....her office has also been in contact with the NVC 2 times regarding it too.......will have to wait until tomorrow to see what really will happen.

Mary K.

Mary (NC) Atif (Youssoufia)

NOA2 for 129F on 16 Nov 2005......NOA2 for I-130 on 28 Nov 2005

INTERVIEW DATE SCHEDULED FOR 9AM[GMT] 27 FEBRUARY 2006-Issued 221g for Validity of relationship....told being sent back to USCIS/Atif Received Visa On 10 March 2006

AOS/EAD

10 July 2006--signed I-485 and I-765

25 July 2006 recieved NOA-1 for both

18 Aug 2006 Biometrics Appt.

21 Oct 2006 EAD arrives in mail

26 Dec 2006 received aapt.->01 Feb 2007 AOS interview->CANCELLED! rescheduled 01 Aug 2007-waiting

09 Feb '07-received denial of AOS--#######??!! MTR filed--Interview-01 Aug 07

27 Sept '07-I-765 [#2] filed--14 Nov '07 Biomerics for I-765 [#2]

Take it from me....GO TO THE AOS INTERVIEW DATE ANYWAY!!!!! EVEN IF YOU GET THE SNAIL MAIL NOTICE!!!

August 2009--Permanent Resident Card arrives!!!!

We are Finished with Immigration for 10 years!!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.