Ije

Medical and Vaccination

85 posts in this topic

Thanks for the info. But did he take vaccinations before now?

Imanco, wanted to update you on this as well. Divine said he had childhood vaccinations but it had be long. He still only needed two vaccinations. Hope that helps.

• 2 weeks later...

Received this message from Winnie. Her phone and network is messing up today so she didn't want to chance posting and messing this message up so I am copying and pasting for her! Peace ~ Dana

PER WINNIE:

I went to the children's practice yesterday after I went to get another police report, I paid 5000 for the police report which is amazing compared to what I paid earlier

I was at the children's clinic around 10 and it was soooo crowded, I paid 12000 at the bank and waited for my blood test which I had to wait for an hour after that, I did my xray then waited for awhile to see the doctor...... I was told to pay 16500 for the vaccines shot, I would have paid less if I came with my previous vaccine record.... some lady I met there paid 2000 cos she came with her previous record and someone I met also paid 30000..... After seeing the Doctor, I had to wait for another 45mins to take the vaccines

Am to collect the result on Friday

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Thanks very Much. We are putting our package for the interview together, from the checklist sent, we dont have anything outstanding to submit. Since we did not do much front loading, we are printing out all we have been @ since we met, pictures, tickets, hotel bookings, concert tickets, money transfer,cards, texts, phone calls, etc. Its a lot. I hope i will be allowed to take them all in at the interview...

For Lagos I would pull the money transfers either way you to here or her to you can be misread. Just hold on to them and only show if asked and only show a few. Sorry so late answering still looking through a block of 900 emails from september 20th week.

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Filed: IR-2 Country: Nigeria
Timeline

My spouse interview is schedule for next month. The next stage is the Medical and Vaccination. Please I was just wondering if any Nigerian VJ have been done any Medical recently. If so, which clinic.

From my husband Femi: "I was there 7.30 am in the morning I met only 3 people there. I wrote my name down on num 4. The secetary explained to us to write our name on the back of our 2 passphotos and I went to the bank to pay 12,000 naira at zenith bank 5 minutes walk, when I got back to the clinic they called me for blood test after that I went to see the doctor upstairs. When the doctor test me he discovered that my blood pressure was rise a little he said I need to do E C G test and he gave me 2 small paper he wrote on one to pay 16,500 for 3 type injection and the 2nd one to pay 10,000 naira for the ECG. On Tuesday they will retest my blood pressure. So this weekend I will be resting. Thank God everything went fine and everybody will have to come on next Tuesday for our medical results ,I give God all the glory and I want to say very big thanks to my dearly wife CHIEF MRS ABIKE for all the support she gave me as a good and responsible wife"

"Marriage isn't for Christmas but forever" My husband Femi (L)(L)(L)

Timeline

From my husband Femi: "I was there 7.30 am in the morning I met only 3 people there. I wrote my name down on num 4. The secetary explained to us to write our name on the back of our 2 passphotos and I went to the bank to pay 12,000 naira at zenith bank 5 minutes walk, when I got back to the clinic they called me for blood test after that I went to see the doctor upstairs. When the doctor test me he discovered that my blood pressure was rise a little he said I need to do E C G test and he gave me 2 small paper he wrote on one to pay 16,500 for 3 type injection and the 2nd one to pay 10,000 naira for the ECG. On Tuesday they will retest my blood pressure. So this weekend I will be resting. Thank God everything went fine and everybody will have to come on next Tuesday for our medical results ,I give God all the glory and I want to say very big thanks to my dearly wife CHIEF MRS ABIKE for all the support she gave me as a good and responsible wife"

You are the second person this week reporting price hike. Goodness from N9000 to N16,500 for shits goodness. Well glad all went well for husband.

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

ROC I-751

N-400

You are the second person this week reporting price hike. Goodness from N9000 to N16,500 for shits goodness. Well glad all went well for husband.

You know I'm laughing at you phone...right? It's full of boo boo! :rofl:

Timeline

You know I'm laughing at you phone...right? It's full of boo boo! :rofl:

LOL i just read that shits. I have no idea what word I was aiming for there. hehe.

ROC I-751

N-400

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hello every one, I finally went for my medical today. My younger sister dropped me off @ the children's clinic around 10 past 8, this morning, because she works in the area. I met about 5 people there and we all had our names written down. The lady came around at 8:30 am and gave us zenith bank pay in vouchers and instructed us to pay in 12k and make copies of the data pages of our passports. We were also required to have our passport numbers and names written at the back of 2 passport sized pictures. since I only just arrived , I had no no nigerian cash on me, so I took a bike to the money changers opposite southern sun hotel (formerly Ikoyi hotel), after changing money from pounds to naira, I went to the zenith bank opposite the hotel and made the 12k payment. The bank staff were also kind enough to help me make copies of my passport. I need to point out that there is a zenith bank 3- 5 minutes away from the clinic. I took another bike back to the clinic, when I came back the clinic was really full. Lots of people doing medicals for the visa lottery and the Canadian immigrant visa. I Waited about 2 min for the lady at the desk to come back and I handed her my teller from the payment i made, including the photocopies and passport pix. She gave me a ticket number.i was number six. I went first for a blood test, the lady doing the blood test was friendly, in fact they were all friendly, maybe because they are well paid. After the blood test, I went for the X-ray, after which I proceeded upstairs to see the doc. Seeing the doc was quite a wait....my turn eventually came and I went to see the guy. He was nice, asked basic questions all docs usually asked. He asked in particular if I have ever been vaccinated before and if I ever lived abroad. I showed him my vaccination card I came with from England. He took my blood pressure and he told me to go make 2 copies of the vaccination card and that my test was over. I did not need any extra vaccinations. Total cost for me was just the 12k i earlier paid to the bank. When iI came back with the copies of the vaccination record, he said I should come back on Wednesday evening for my results. Very courteous staff, though there is lots of rooms for improvements in the way the process is being organized .i hope this helps.

Filed: Timeline

Hello every one, I finally went for my medical today. My younger sister dropped me off @ the children's clinic around 10 past 8, this morning, because she works in the area. I met about 5 people there and we all had our names written down. The lady came around at 8:30 am and gave us zenith bank pay in vouchers and instructed us to pay in 12k and make copies of the data pages of our passports. We were also required to have our passport numbers and names written at the back of 2 passport sized pictures. since I only just arrived , I had no no nigerian cash on me, so I took a bike to the money changers opposite southern sun hotel (formerly Ikoyi hotel), after changing money from pounds to naira, I went to the zenith bank opposite the hotel and made the 12k payment. The bank staff were also kind enough to help me make copies of my passport. I need to point out that there is a zenith bank 3- 5 minutes away from the clinic. I took another bike back to the clinic, when I came back the clinic was really full. Lots of people doing medicals for the visa lottery and the Canadian immigrant visa. I Waited about 2 min for the lady at the desk to come back and I handed her my teller from the payment i made, including the photocopies and passport pix. She gave me a ticket number.i was number six. I went first for a blood test, the lady doing the blood test was friendly, in fact they were all friendly, maybe because they are well paid. After the blood test, I went for the X-ray, after which I proceeded upstairs to see the doc. Seeing the doc was quite a wait....my turn eventually came and I went to see the guy. He was nice, asked basic questions all docs usually asked. He asked in particular if I have ever been vaccinated before and if I ever lived abroad. I showed him my vaccination card I came with from England. He took my blood pressure and he told me to go make 2 copies of the vaccination card and that my test was over. I did not need any extra vaccinations. Total cost for me was just the 12k i earlier paid to the bank. When iI came back with the copies of the vaccination record, he said I should come back on Wednesday evening for my results. Very courteous staff, though there is lots of rooms for improvements in the way the process is being organized .i hope this helps.

Excellent, my Emperess was there today also to pick up her result.

If you don't mind, can you share a copy of your vaccination record?

Edited by Gowon

Timeline

I will try and scan and upload soon. I went back yesterday to pick my X-ray and results. medical finally over. But moving round in Lagos can be expensive. I decided to put off driving until I get a new license. Had a nasty experience with cops, a day after my arrival. So I always have to cab everywhere I go to. I wish everyone with upcoming interviews the very best of luck and Gods favor.

Timeline

My spouse did her medical examination at Children Practice today. She paid N12,000 at Zenith. After that, Xray, tests and other procedures were undertaken before seeing a doctor. She was given three vaccinations after paying N16,500. Her results will be ready on Monday after 4 pm. However, she prefer going on Tuesday morning to collect. Thanks for inputs.

Hey Guy, I've been looking for you. Can you find the forum titled WhatsHappening and help that lady out? You're an expert on the subject she is addressing.

I will try and scan and upload soon. I went back yesterday to pick my X-ray and results. medical finally over. But moving round in Lagos can be expensive. I decided to put off driving until I get a new license. Had a nasty experience with cops, a day after my arrival. So I always have to cab everywhere I go to. I wish everyone with upcoming interviews the very best of luck and Gods favor.

Wishing you God's favor as well! To all of us with upcoming interviews! GOD IS ABLE!

My spouse did her medical examination at Children Practice today. She paid N12,000 at Zenith. After that, Xray, tests and other procedures were undertaken before seeing a doctor. She was given three vaccinations after paying N16,500. Her results will be ready on Monday after 4 pm. However, she prefer going on Tuesday morning to collect. Thanks for inputs.

God bless Ije...are you going to your wife's interview?

Another question Gowon:

I'm not sure my husband picked up a vaccination record from his trip to Children's. Should he have received one, is it inside the SEALED, DO NOT OPEN, envelope or possibly the POE, DO NOT OPEN envelope?

Timeline

Hey Guy, I've been looking for you. Can you find the forum titled WhatsHappening and help that lady out? You're an expert on the subject she is addressing.

Wishing you God's favor as well! To all of us with upcoming interviews! GOD IS ABLE!

No, I will be there during the interview. I will be over in Los Angeles waiting for the phone to ring.

Filed: Timeline

Another question Gowon:

I'm not sure my husband picked up a vaccination record from his trip to Children's. Should he have received one, is it inside the SEALED, DO NOT OPEN, envelope or possibly the POE, DO NOT OPEN envelope?

They should have given him a copy of his DS-3025 (if they filed one out for him) but as was advised by VJers you have to ask for it. So my Fiancee asked because we need that to prove to USCIS when we do AOS. I think you're on IR/CR1 so you may have done your AOS in Nigeria?

The Dr wouldn't update the personal vaccination record card itself but she did update/fill out the DS-3025 to show all vaccinations received at both Childrens and at UCH in Ibadan.

PS: This was separate and wasn't part of the DO NOT OPEN envelope. Did he get his XRay chart also? We got ours and it was the first XRay for Emperess, poor thing :lol:

Edited by Gowon

They should have given him a copy of his DS-3025 (if they filed one out for him) but as was advised by VJers you have to ask for it. So my Fiancee asked because we need that to prove to USCIS when we do AOS. I think you're on IR/CR1 so you may have done your AOS in Nigeria?

The Dr wouldn't update the personal vaccination record card itself but she did update/fill out the DS-3025 to show all vaccinations received at both Childrens and at UCH in Ibadan.

PS: This was separate and wasn't part of the DO NOT OPEN envelope. Did he get his XRay chart also? We got ours and it was the first XRay for Emperess, poor thing :lol:

You know, I don't think my King got any of that. I will have to check with him, but all he mentioned were the two envelopes.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.