Tough_Era

I LOVE KIDS

75 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

I think it's an incredible blessing for you ! But I know it's also an incredible responsibility and I know it's a lot of stress and hard work with 3 little babies at once as well as parenting with the other 3 older kids at the same time. You are Super Woman !

Yep, Being a mom takes a lot of work.

Don't be, I'm not upset or something, So, it's ok.

Ok good and i look forward to hearing about your visa approval and what you think of living here. You know the job market sucks....I am a nurse and have to go back to work because my husband never found a job, then we had the triplets and both stayed home with them for a year. Now, i have to go back to work and I am finding it very difficult to find one and it's supposed to be easy for nurses. It really sucks. Just a heads up on it may take a long while if you dont know anyone with connections for a job when you get here. :o

389672_3802055654913_1108709116_n.jpg

Filed: Timeline

Ok good and i look forward to hearing about your visa approval and what you think of living here. You know the job market sucks....I am a nurse and have to go back to work because my husband never found a job, then we had the triplets and both stayed home with them for a year. Now, i have to go back to work and I am finding it very difficult to find one and it's supposed to be easy for nurses. It really sucks. Just a heads up on it may take a long while if you dont know anyone with connections for a job when you get here. :o

I'm not worrying about the job.. you can tell that the job is waiting for me already :).

My aim is to continue my study to become something and i will figure out what kind of area are so wanted there to get the right degree.

I will let you know about my visa approval or denial ;).

wish me look plz ;)

It's great to be able to have the choice and opportunity to put a career first (male/female) but it's usually at the cost a family life. It's really rewarding to be successful initially but as time passes a lot of these folks become lonely because they have no kids to keep them company and family because those folks are busy with their children or granchildren.

Ah ok...thanks. I was hesitant to say how many kids i had for fear someone would attack me on overpopulating the world or something stupid like that haha

As long as Nadya Suleman isn't your role model your good. Are your boys(?) all identical?

Well aaydrian if it were up to me I'd stay at home with my kids until school age, but savings are near gone and hubby still in Gen ed classes its going to be a while before he can contribute. And who the Effect plans triplets if that's what you're insinuating? Yea unless you're Nadia I guess, but never in a billion years thought I'd have triplets! Ever! So we had to make some quick plans. I don't quite understand your post if your for or against working lol

Z I am glad you can just focus on school, that's lovely. I do wish you luck!

Eff...not effect...dumb autocorrect lol

You're not your...whatevee

You're not your...whatevee

Well aaydrian if it were up to me I'd stay at home with my kids until school age, but savings are near gone and hubby still in Gen ed classes its going to be a while before he can contribute. And who the Eff plans triplets if that's what you're insinuating?

Oh so they are identical triplets then.

My point is pretty much working and not wanting kids is great in the early years but when those folks hit 50 and up they really start feeling alone esp so when friends & family are busy with their own family.

OK, I get what youre saying aaydrian...sorry, i had just woke up and my brain wasnt fully functional yet lol

Haha- blaming the brain when you know the kids are driving you up the wall so early in the morn.

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Somebody here wronged me by telling me that i hate kids

I love them so much.

What are your feelings about yer lass, being that she's past 'child-bearing-age' ?

This may be a question at the interview, ya know.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

LOL he's had his interview and got 221g...he says it's from not having the I-134 (he brought the I-864)..yet he stated she had the 22g in her hand at the beginning of the interview...then he proceeded to get in a fight with every woman LOL got banned then returned as Zzzzz instead of Zagray, then got banned with that name...was a wild day. Either way, hopefully he got denied becasue he's obviously a fake troll. my first feelings were right.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

ssssh - let's not present facts here, even if'n yer gut and my gut were spot-on on day 1 .

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

I even apologized for being "wrong" when I second guessed myself...why, will I get in trouble? Hahahaha, I'm still a newbie when it comes to posting on hot topics and not getting into trouble. I love your question though, too bad he won't be back to answer. He was playing us all for a fool, used us to try to help him with his visa fraud and once denied, let us all have it. Oh well, it was interesting and entertaining while it lasted.

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline

I don't think the report button pushers thought this through very well. Now we don't get to hear the next chapter. :angry::crying:

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.