Tough_Era

What's your opinion about Arabic??

330 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline

hahaha.. hehehe.. hohohoh

laughter is healthy.. not gonna stop anyone to laugh.

is it me or Did you just Apologize now?

It must be you.

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

hahaha.. hehehe.. hohohoh

laughter is healthy.. not gonna stop anyone to laugh.

And the hard "h" ... the one from deep in the throat ... you know, that sound ... I have such a hard time hoiking that one out.

People giggle when I try, but I still try.

If you wanna go back to the original topic I would be happy to discuss as a French christian married to an American jew. (F)

I was raised christian catholic and no longer am. I believe in something and respect all religions. My view is that everyone should be able to practice their religion in peace, and not judging others. Unfortunately my happy ideal world doesnt exist and extremist christian are threatening to enter the white house, extermist jews are discriminating against other jews in israel, and so called muslims are trying to force the whole world to follow their views.

While the movie that triggered the riots is totally condemnable the world should firmly and strongly condemn the reactions which lead to the death of four people in the US embassies, and the riots that are still going on.

People who ridiculise one religion are idiots and certainly not smart people, but as always when dealing with total idiots the best is to just ignore them. Those reactions will lead to even more hate agains muslims who already are victim of the actions of a few.

There is however a real danger worldwide with salafist/ obscur links with terrorist organizations who claim to be muslims and those need to be fought. It is a very tricky situation where one should try to fight against hate while not focusing this hate against moderate muslims.

I am very confused. When the Christ is ridiculised in so called art works called piss christ i dont like it. I think its a shame people dont respect Jesus. But I just don't go see the exhibition...I m not gonna kill the stupid artist who did it. its called freedom of speech. Fine. I don't care. But when crazy christian threaten to make abortion illegal in the US or I don't know what else, it scares me, because my freedom as a christian woman to abort is threatened.

It is the same with the arab riots: a minorty of #######, whose anger is in reality not at all linked to the prophet muhammad caricatures or the movie, try to make law for the rest.

Religion can be guiding when practiced in private, and if I dont mind expression of the practice in public space (kippa, hijab, crosses) it shoudl be limited to the strict minimum.

There is one thing in common to all religious extremism: those people are often poor, easily manipulated and not really clever. It is then easy for a minorty of evil people to have a plan to go to war.

Lets be lucid, what is happening right now is slowly leading us to a new war of religion.

It scares me. I don't want that for my kid. And because I am an open minded educated person I read about Islam. I read some sourates. Islam is a beautiful religion. But if you read what the Coran says about the end of the world, you'd be surprised about the message. It says more or less that fake muslims will fill the mosquée while true believers will be persecuted. (correct me if i got it wrong..)

Similar messages can be found in the Bible. Now it is not a question of believing or not in the sacred caracter of the Books. I believe however that some old wisdom can be found and that the people who wrote it knew it would one day become crazy and tried to warn us..

It is in human nature...

Anyways it is very sad, and while I respect all religions, i hope that true muslims will rise and condemn those attitudes in order to take back control of arab countries which are slwoly turning into islamic dictatures, and i don't think that is what people, especially women, wanted when the revolutions started.

I try to be optimistic but as long as moderate religious people and non religious people wont unite against the power of hate and reliougious craziness, this world is doomed to me. Just my view.

AOS Sent: 2012-04-25

AP: Sent 2012-04-25

EAD:Sent 2012-04-25

NOA (email) : 2012-05-08

NOA (hard copy) 2012-05-14

RFE for 2011 Tax return: May 29th 2012

Biometrics appointment letter: June 7th 2012

RFE Response Review: June 21st 2012

Second RFE notification by email: June 25th 2012, need a joint sponsor, despite meeting poverty requirements, USCIS apparently doesnt know how to read figures...

Biometrics appointment: 2012-06-28

Second RFE Review: July 30th, 2012 Hopefully now things will move on!

EAD/AP Approved/Card Production August 13th 2012

Email for Interview scheduled September 19th, August 14th 2012

Hard Copy Interview notice: August 15th 2012

EAD/AP Combo Card in hand: August 20th 2012

Interview:approved on the spot, stamp in passport: September 19th 2012

GC in hand: September 29h

See you for ROC in two years!

Wait, what?

I thought we were talking about Arabic?

Back to that hard "h" sound. Frehhhhhhhhhhhk. It hurts. I just want some doggone chicken, I don't like the pain of trying to get the word out, ya know?

Timeline

why you're not talking about the topic??

"Arabic" used as a noun means the language (as in "Do you speak Arabic ?"); otherwise, you need to use it with a noun. Hence the responses you are getting. It seems you mean to talk about "Arabs," not "Arabic" - or you could say "Arabic people."

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

al Nakba 1948-2015

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

Filed: Timeline

If you wanna go back to the original topic I would be happy to discuss as a French christian married to an American jew. (F)

I was raised christian catholic and no longer am. I believe in something and respect all religions. My view is that everyone should be able to practice their religion in peace, and not judging others. Unfortunately my happy ideal world doesnt exist and extremist christian are threatening to enter the white house, extermist jews are discriminating against other jews in israel, and so called muslims are trying to force the whole world to follow their views.

While the movie that triggered the riots is totally condemnable the world should firmly and strongly condemn the reactions which lead to the death of four people in the US embassies, and the riots that are still going on.

People who ridiculise one religion are idiots and certainly not smart people, but as always when dealing with total idiots the best is to just ignore them. Those reactions will lead to even more hate agains muslims who already are victim of the actions of a few.

There is however a real danger worldwide with salafist/ obscur links with terrorist organizations who claim to be muslims and those need to be fought. It is a very tricky situation where one should try to fight against hate while not focusing this hate against moderate muslims.

I am very confused. When the Christ is ridiculised in so called art works called piss christ i dont like it. I think its a shame people dont respect Jesus. But I just don't go see the exhibition...I m not gonna kill the stupid artist who did it. its called freedom of speech. Fine. I don't care. But when crazy christian threaten to make abortion illegal in the US or I don't know what else, it scares me, because my freedom as a christian woman to abort is threatened.

It is the same with the arab riots: a minorty of #######, whose anger is in reality not at all linked to the prophet muhammad caricatures or the movie, try to make law for the rest.

Religion can be guiding when practiced in private, and if I dont mind expression of the practice in public space (kippa, hijab, crosses) it shoudl be limited to the strict minimum.

There is one thing in common to all religious extremism: those people are often poor, easily manipulated and not really clever. It is then easy for a minorty of evil people to have a plan to go to war.

Lets be lucid, what is happening right now is slowly leading us to a new war of religion.

It scares me. I don't want that for my kid. And because I am an open minded educated person I read about Islam. I read some sourates. Islam is a beautiful religion. But if you read what the Coran says about the end of the world, you'd be surprised about the message. It says more or less that fake muslims will fill the mosquée while true believers will be persecuted. (correct me if i got it wrong..)

Similar messages can be found in the Bible. Now it is not a question of believing or not in the sacred caracter of the Books. I believe however that some old wisdom can be found and that the people who wrote it knew it would one day become crazy and tried to warn us..

It is in human nature...

Anyways it is very sad, and while I respect all religions, i hope that true muslims will rise and condemn those attitudes in order to take back control of arab countries which are slwoly turning into islamic dictatures, and i don't think that is what people, especially women, wanted when the revolutions started.

I try to be optimistic but as long as moderate religious people and non religious people wont unite against the power of hate and reliougious craziness, this world is doomed to me. Just my view.

It's always good to see and understand people's point views..

for me it's about actions not just know and understand something and not practice it.

Arabic people practice only what they wanna.. we would have been living a perfect life if they were a bit just a bit like prophets.

Lack of comprehension.

"Arabic" used as a noun means the language (as in "Do you speak Arabic ?"); otherwise, you need to use it with a noun. Hence the responses you are getting. It seems you mean to talk about "Arabs," not "Arabic" - or you could say "Arabic people."

I forgot to write ARABIC PEOPLE.. that's all.

But nobody corrected it.. but taking advantage to mock at someone who wants to talk about something important than this wasted talk.

didn't want to get out of this subject. but you talked about how hard it's for you daughter to write Arabic language etc..

Wait, what?

I thought we were talking about Arabic?

Back to that hard "h" sound. Frehhhhhhhhhhhk. It hurts. I just want some doggone chicken, I don't like the pain of trying to get the word out, ya know?

I'm so sorry if you didn't understand what i wrote and i was talking about in the post.

Timeline

I forgot to write ARABIC PEOPLE.. that's all.

But nobody corrected it.. but taking advantage to mock at someone who wants to talk about something important than this wasted talk.

didn't want to get out of this subject. but you talked about how hard it's for you daughter to write Arabic language etc..

I'm so sorry if you didn't understand what i wrote and i was talking about in the post.

It's ok I know English is not your first language. Just trying to help you learn something new :) BTW that was Sandanista's daughter.

Edited by wife_of_mahmoud

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

al Nakba 1948-2015

It's ok I know English is not your first language. Just trying to help you learn something new :) BTW that was Sandanista's daughter.

i didn't expect a friend like you would mock at me and get out of the subject and I was trying to go back to the topic and not talking deep about that word.. we wasted time and time is priceless.. but it's ok i forgive ya. ;)

Timeline

i didn't expect a friend like you would mock at me and get out of the subject and I was trying to go back to the topic and not talking deep about that word.. we wasted time and time is priceless.. but it's ok i forgive ya. ;)

Don't get mad at us for answering what you wrote. :)

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

al Nakba 1948-2015

actually it's me with the jim-illiterate kid, not WOM. i asked her, cause, she's arab and american, what her opinion was about arabic, and that's the answer she gave me. it was a reflection of our earlier lesson this morning. i didn't realize you hated kids and their opinions so much zagray.

we also had a conversation with her last night, about being the only kid at her preschool who speaks arabic, and assuring her that even though no one else at school speaks arabic, it's still ok for her to say bismillah before she eats lunch there, and she can say it to herself, or say it out loud if she wants to. her choice, if she even wants to say it at all.

I-love-Muslims-SH.gif

c00c42aa-2fb9-4dfa-a6ca-61fb8426b4f4_zps

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.