aamirpearl

I got RFE and need some help

4 posts in this topic

Hello all,

I got a RFE today so no NOA2 for me :( , but i think i might know the reason for my rfe, so after sometime i checked back on my G-325A forms for both me and my fiance and i see that i forgot to put none for the social security part for my fiance, do you think that is what they were giving me rfe for????If that was the case than would i need to have him send me a another G-325A form or can i just use a pen to put none for that part (becuz everything is typed). Also as i mention a month ago about the fact that i made error for the question on the 129f that tells us to explain how we met in person i wrote the date wrong we met in dubai on dec 2011 to jan 2012 and i didnt relaize i put dec 2012 , pls i just need to know if these things will trigger a RFE so i can get it ready as soon as the official rfe comes in the mail thanks..

Peårl £ûvs «Aåmïr»

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

You have to wait for the actual RFE to determine what to do. They won't make you redo the entire G-325 form. They will only make you make a correction to the line on the form that is wrong on a separate paper. So just patiently wait. Your RFE might be simpler than you think.

When responding to a Request for Evidence it is extremely important that you place the blue coversheet on the top of the response you send to them. The VSC receives thousands of pieces of correspondence each day, if the blue coversheet is not on the top of the response it will be placed in “general” correspondence and NOT sorted as a priority, which may delay your case.

Sent I-129 Application to VSC 2/1/12
NOA1 2/8/12
RFE 8/2/12
RFE reply 8/3/12
NOA2 8/16/12
NVC received 8/27/12
NVC left 8/29/12
Manila Embassy received 9/5/12
Visa appointment & approval 9/7/12
Arrived in US 10/5/2012
Married 11/24/2012
AOS application sent 12/19/12

AOS approved 8/24/13

oh ok Mr. Smiley thanks for the quick respond, i think i just might be worrying too much...guess ill just wait it out for the RFE in the mail to see what it actually is...

Peårl £ûvs «Aåmïr»

Filed: Timeline

just wait for the hard copy.

if you had mistake/s in a such form (I-129F/G-325A) they will send you back a copy for you to correct the mistake/s in that specific page/form...so no need to send a new one :thumbs:

i got an RFE too. just simple RFE..i forgot to check "NO" for criminal background :bonk: i send it overnight with signature waiver due to PO box address. (before sending your back your RFE..make sure to copy it) plus put the blue sheet on top that is..a MUST!!

usually it takes 2wks to get the approval after they review your rfe. :thumbs:

goodluck!!!

The longer it takes to happen the more you'll appreciate it when it does!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.