Gary and Alla

D + 4 years

41 posts in this topic

4 Years ago today Alla arrived to assume her role as a "rich American Princess" She is still trying to find the man that will make her a rich American Princess. :unsure:

So far she is just an American. :whistle:

But she is my wife and it is nearly 4 years since we married (next Wednesday) and nearly 5 years since we met (next Wednesday) and she is every bit as beautiful and exciting and thrilling as the day she paralyzed me with her eyes in Prague, the moment I fell in love with her on the balcony of the National Museum and I am more in love with her than ever and she is still my "fiancee" and will be forever.

Thanks to all the great RUB members and best of luck to all of you in your lives with the most incredible women in the world!

Congrats to you and Alla. :) You got yourself a real keeper with her Gary. :yes:

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Without internet typos I'm left with Freudian slips. That's very little to work with. Keeup with the wonderfull typeing.

Thanks Slim for helping with my slips. Sometimes I get so wrapped up in what I want to say that I don't proof read properly. Even if you use spell check, it won't find those errors that are spelled correctly. I will admit that sometimes it is great to be an American in a Ukrainian/Russian. Most of the guys here will agree with that. :whistle:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Thanks Slim for helping with my slips. Sometimes I get so wrapped up in what I want to say that I don't proof read properly. Even if you use spell check, it won't find those errors that are spelled correctly. I will admit that sometimes it is great to be an American in a Ukrainian/Russian. Most of the guys here will agree with that. :whistle:

I do not agree that it is "sometimes" :lol:

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Timeline

:thumbs:

:lol:

Sorry. Damn keyboard selector switch goes full auto sometimes! But in this case, it bears repeating. :P

Gary And Alla

Sorry. Damn keyboard selector switch goes full auto sometimes! But in this case, it bears repeating. :P

Speaking of going full auto (and it's high time this thread gets on task) I have a Mako recoil reducing stock on one of my ARs. I took it out recently to shoot some targets at distance - precision shots - and it was bumping off 3+ with some trigger pulls. Completely messed up my scores but it was fun all the same.

So fun I took that Mako stock off and installed the Slide Fire. Wooo Hoooo!

The Mako now resides on my Saiga-12 and, believe it or not, there's almost no felt recoil on that thing. Huzzah!

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Timeline

Speaking of going full auto (and it's high time this thread gets on task) I have a Mako recoil reducing stock on one of my ARs. I took it out recently to shoot some targets at distance - precision shots - and it was bumping off 3+ with some trigger pulls. Completely messed up my scores but it was fun all the same.

So fun I took that Mako stock off and installed the Slide Fire. Wooo Hoooo!

The Mako now resides on my Saiga-12 and, believe it or not, there's almost no felt recoil on that thing. Huzzah!

I used to go to the Machine Gun shoot in Louisville 2 times per year (Knob Creek Gun Club, 31W between Louisville and Ft. Knox) Great fun, had an M1928 Thompson at one time, laid out a lot of money for it and found out that was the down payment! Thing ripped through .45 ACP faster than I could earn money to feed it and I was made an offer I could not refuse. It was fun while it lasted! You can shoot a variety of MGs at the MG shoot. Everything from an Uzi to a Quad .50 BMG which is pretty fvckin' awesome, it is like an earthquake machine. :lol: Only more expensive.

You are not far away Slim, you ought to go. 2nd weekend of April and October, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Saturday is the "night shoot" which features gasoline filled junk cars...and YES, all that implies!

Gary And Alla

I've been to Knob Creek several times for Appleseed events. Haven't been to the machine gun shoot and probably won't go because I wanna own, not rent. Plus, my Uncle trained me on several machine guns and I shot up a bunch of free ammo. It's never enough, but it was enough to hold me over until I win that Powerball jackpot.

That place is amazing. Their pro shop is worth a visit any time. Whatever you can think of, they have one.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Kenya
Timeline

How do you like your Saiga?

Phil (Lockport, near Chicago) and Alla (Lobnya, near Moscow)

As of Dec 7, 2009, now Zero miles apart (literally)!

I used to go to the Machine Gun shoot in Louisville 2 times per year (Knob Creek Gun Club, 31W between Louisville and Ft. Knox) Great fun, had an M1928 Thompson at one time, laid out a lot of money for it and found out that was the down payment! Thing ripped through .45 ACP faster than I could earn money to feed it and I was made an offer I could not refuse. It was fun while it lasted! You can shoot a variety of MGs at the MG shoot. Everything from an Uzi to a Quad .50 BMG which is pretty fvckin' awesome, it is like an earthquake machine. :lol: Only more expensive.

You are not far away Slim, you ought to go. 2nd weekend of April and October, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Saturday is the "night shoot" which features gasoline filled junk cars...and YES, all that implies!

What, this is not on ESPN. That would be way better to watch than poker shootouts. :rofl:

Timeline

What, this is not on ESPN. That would be way better to watch than poker shootouts. :rofl:

I don't watch TV. Tried it a couple summers ago and remembered why I didn't watch it, so I really don't know, but I would think someone would pick it up, it is quite a show!

Gary And Alla

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.