Nick + Elizabeth

No NOA2 at 217 days or 7 months and 4 days!

20 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Patience, Patience, Patience

In Arizona its hot hot hot.

http://www.uscis.gov/dateCalculator.html

Filed: Timeline

Apparently, we didn't include enough evidence that we had met in the past two years. Though I included letters talking about both trips, our flight itinerary, train tickets, photos of us together (us, him with my family, and me with his family), etc. It seems to me that should have been enough evidence, but I guess it wasn't so I sent in every scanned page of our passports, affidavits, more photos, and some other stuff. It's just really frustrating. I miss him. I'm angry it's taking so long. I was depressed before but now I'm just mad. Yeah, and I plan to call on monday and put in a service request. By that point it's almost two weeks they've had our RFE back. It's just frustrating. All the time we wait we're loosing money too, because he had to leave his nice job and get a lower paying temp job till he can move, and I'm covering all the bills here while we wait, and of course, he has to spend a good bit of what he makes supporting himself in the meantime. It's just irritating.

don't worry dear u mention about 2wks since they had your rfe...i smell NOA2 sooner.....by this wk your noa2 will be approved...cheer up :yes:

as soon as you got your approval things will be faster....sometimes you feel luckier than others...because your ahead of some other things...maybe your nvc stage will a lot much faster..it did happen to me....or maybe you'll get better or sooner interview dates compare to those applicant that got approved a month ago than yours....that happen to my buddy mr.smiley AKA kennard..you ask him...lol now his K1 visa is approved...i can't imagine i was ahead of him now his done and just waiting for visa...and i'm just on interview stage (sep 18).

goodluck dear

The longer it takes to happen the more you'll appreciate it when it does!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

At least you have an RFE, I am a few days away from seven months with no word at all. I have a service request that is nearing thirty days with no response and a congresssional inquiry and i am way past frustrated.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Taiwan
Timeline

I am getting so frustrated waiting for VSC to approve us. We got an RFE over something stupid, and now this wait seems totally endless. In the beginning of this process I thought we would get it so quick... an uncomplicated visa, we're the same age, no previous marriages, no kids, he's from the UK, never any legal trouble for either of us... and yet, here we are waiting for this never ending process to come to an end. It is to the point of making me really, really angry. I know I'm just venting, but still, every once in a while you have to. Anyone else past the 7 month mark? Sometimes, I feel like this process is taking a toll on us at this point. So mad...

how sad!!!! :crying:

event.pngevent.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Thanks everyone. It's nice to get a little boost of encouragement. The link is good, at least it will give us something to focus on while we wait though I think my part is mostly over since my father is going to be sponsoring my fiance. I have been in school the last two years and so I wasn't working, just studying full time. I'm looking for a job now, but I doubt that's enough to help at this late stage. Hopefully, that'll be okay and everything.

event.png

I-129F Sent: 1-23-12

NOA1: 2-6-2012

RFE: 8-16-2012

RFE Received by USCIS: 8-28-2012

NOA2: 10-17-2012

Packet 3 Sent: 11-14-2012

Medical: 11-19-2012

Interview: 1-24-2013 - Approved!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.