Darren & Fern

Before I Mail my I129f

7 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

I have my entire packet ready to go to mail in for my I129F. I was wondering what things should I double-check and what things do I make sure I include?

The contents that I have consist of the following:

- Payment in the amount of $ 340

- I-129F

- I-129F Supplement: Part B, Question 18, explanation of meeting in person

- G-325A and passport style photo (Petitioner)

- G-325A Supplement: Applicant’s employment last five years. (Petitioner)

- G-325A and passport style photo (Beneficiary)

- G-325A Supplement: Applicant’s residence last five years (Beneficiary)

- G-325A Supplement: Applicant’s last address outside the US (Beneficiary)

- G-325A Supplement: Applicant’s employment last five years. (Beneficiary)

- Birth certificate (Petitioner)

- Letter certifying intent to marry (Petitioner)

- Letter certifying intent to marry (Beneficiary)

- Proof of having met in person in the past two years

- Proof of ongoing relationship

Does anybody see something that I am missing? Any comments or questions or am I good to mail in my documents to the Dallas Drop Box?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

:time: It helps everyone on this site :thumbs:

If either of you are divorced you will need the decrees showing you are free to marry, make sure the full names are on the back of the passport photos. The proof of an ongoing relationship is not necessary at this point, only that you have met in person in the last 2 years.

:time: It helps everyone on this site :thumbs:

If either of you are divorced you will need the decrees showing you are free to marry, make sure the full names are on the back of the passport photos. The proof of an ongoing relationship is not necessary at this point, only that you have met in person in the last 2 years.

As long as that was added (if needed) then you should be good to go! :thumbs:

Edited by Gracenp2

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Your pictures that you submit - make sure you put the date, place and name of individuals on the back of each picture.

Sent I-129 Application to VSC 2/1/12
NOA1 2/8/12
RFE 8/2/12
RFE reply 8/3/12
NOA2 8/16/12
NVC received 8/27/12
NVC left 8/29/12
Manila Embassy received 9/5/12
Visa appointment & approval 9/7/12
Arrived in US 10/5/2012
Married 11/24/2012
AOS application sent 12/19/12

AOS approved 8/24/13

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

Your pictures that you submit - make sure you put the date, place and name of individuals on the back of each picture.

I forgot to date the pics and created a collage of about 20 pics with locations and year range. Is that ok or will it get kicked back? I did include air tickets, emails, receipts for gifts with cards etc.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.