Sara & Robin

Data keeps changeing

22 posts in this topic

That's excatly what I did the first month too - I had my hopes up that something is going to happen. Even though everybody was saying that I just have to wait, I believed that there had to be a better way than just wait. I still don't like the waiting but it is easier since i accepted it :)

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: France
Timeline

The dates keep pushing away because that's based on the recent approvals, meaning it took 186 days in average from people with cases in Vermont to be approved recently. By the time you will have reached 5 months wait, I have a feeling this average time would have decreased (Vermont will catch up slowly months after months).

The estimated average time from NOA1 to NOA2 is often very different at the time you filed, and at the time you get approved, purposely because there is about 5 months between those 2 steps. As you filed recently and Vermont is slow right now, don't consider you have bad luck. It means nothing and maybe in 5 months, Vermont will be fast and CSC will be slow again (that's what happen every year).

You can look at the VJ estimated interval approval over time, but don't rely too much on it for now. :)

K-1 Visa Timeline AOS Timeline

- Aug 31st, 2011 - Mailed I-129F package - May 29th, 2012 - Mailed AOS/EAD/AP package

- Apr 13th, 2012 - Visa received - Aug 24th, 2012 - Green Card received

ROC Timeline

- May 19th, 2014 - Mailed ROC package to CSC

- Aug 8th, 2014 - Green Card received

N-400 Timeline

- Dec 29th, 2021 - Filed online. Got notice that biometrics will be reused.

- Now waiting...

It fluctuates depending on those in the home country and same SVC's timeline. You just sent it off. Do not even look for 5 months. I am not looking at my case for 2 more months. Anything earler is just a bonus. After 5 months you can submit a service request to have your case reviewed. LIke others mentioned, relax relax as hard as it is .. Time moves slow for us now. Good luck

Think next summer sometime....hopefully,scrap thinking you'll see each other before then that way if you do hear before then it will feel like a bonus!!!

Its a long wait,everyone hates being apart but theres nothing you can do to speed it up. We all know how frustrated you feel,read up lots on what you'll need for the next phase so youre ready for it. Good luck :thumbs:

event.png"]My link[/url]

[/url]"]My link[/url]ur[l=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

event.png

[/url]

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.