rosajo

IV bill generated, but where is AOS bill?

13 posts in this topic

Looking at the NVC FAQ it seems the AOS bill is what generally comes first, but we've only got the IV one so far, this Monday, paid Wednesday. When can we expect the AOS bill, should I call?

Thanks!

We'll need some more information. What date was your case number assigned? Do you have a lawyer/attorney on your case? What was the amount of the bill you just paid for? Did you send the DS-3032 (if so, what date)? Was it accepted (what date)?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline

i got the case number late July, i think 27th. sent in 3032 shortly after that, a few days. was accepted this Monday and came along with the IV bill invoice for 230 dollars. no lawyer. sorry i don't have exact dates, but hope that helps.

i got the case number late July, i think 27th. sent in 3032 shortly after that, a few days. was accepted this Monday and came along with the IV bill invoice for 230 dollars. no lawyer. sorry i don't have exact dates, but hope that helps.

Those are good enough dates, don't worry.

Hmm, so yes, it's kind of weird your AOS hasn't been invoiced yet if you've had your case number since late July. I'd definitely recommend calling them up and inquiring about it asap. Usually the AOS is invoiced only after a few days from the case number being assigned, but it's been 2 weeks for you.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline

right, the IV bill was invoiced shortly after, just not the AOS. They are invoiced in two separate emails, correct? In case the email somehow got lost, it would still show on the payment portal if it's been invoiced?

Thanks again.

right, the IV bill was invoiced shortly after, just not the AOS. They are invoiced in two separate emails, correct? In case the email somehow got lost, it would still show on the payment portal if it's been invoiced?

Thanks again.

The IV bill has nothing to do with when your case number was assigned (it's not an automatically invoiced bill unless you have a lawyer/attorney), but when your DS-3032 was accepted and added to the casefile. The AOS on the other hand is automatically generated shortly after a case number is assigned.

But yes, even if you don't get the email, it'll still show up in the payment portal.

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline

Looking at the NVC FAQ it seems the AOS bill is what generally comes first, but we've only got the IV one so far, this Monday, paid Wednesday. When can we expect the AOS bill, should I call?

Thanks!

Login and pay both bills at the same time. No worries. You only need one invoice to login to the payment portal.

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Ok, I think I should have checked with my husband first whether he's paid both bills, before posting. I didn't occur to me we might not receive an actual invoice first.

So, was the AOS invoiced already?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

What news from the husband?

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

sorta like an NVC TeleOperator. Just Saying..

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.