Canadiandggal

Cr-1 ROC My canadians who have done it :)

3 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I know this is annoying to post but can some give me some reassurance about evidence? does it look good enough or am i missing something

Contents include the following documents, constituting a petition for the Removal of Conditions on the Residence of Devon and Dylan .

Completed I-751 JOINT Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence.

I751 Attachment for explaination of Part 3 Question 7

Certified copies of DevonCourt Records For I751 Part 3 Question 7

Check for $675 to the U.S. Department of Homeland Security

Photocopy of both sides of Devon Permanent Resident Card.

Photocopy of both sides of Dylan Permanent Resident Card.

Enclosed also please find the following documents to verify the status of our marriage and ongoing relationship:

Copy of our rental agreement for 2010-2011 and 2011-2012

Copy of the tax transcript for 2010 and 2011.

Copy of information from my work showing my wife and children as beneficiaries.

Copies of various car insurance notices .

Copy of the title of our car, showing joint ownership.

copy of Our Car loan showing joint

Copy of our Drivers Licenses showing the same address

Copies of various electric bills In Devon's Name

Copy of joint bank statements, one for every three months.

Copy of visa card information showing authorized users

Copy of our health insurance cards showing a joint policy with the same group Number.

A copy of our sons birth certificate

Copies of Dylan's School meetings showing Chris attendence

Affidavit From Devon's Mother

Pictures Of us

Copy of our Sam's Club cards on a joint account.

~~~Marriage : 2009-07-10~~~

~~~I-130 Sent : 2009-11-24~~~

~~~ Medical : 2010-09-28~~~ ~~~ MTL Interview : 2010-10-20~~~ ~~~ APPROVED~~~

~~~POE Date :2010-10-31~~~ ~~~Received SSN's 2010-11-08~~

~~~Welcome Letter/Notice Receipt :2010-11-30~~~ ~~~Received Our Green Cards 2010-12-06~~~

~~~ ROC :2012-08-20~~~ ~~~NOA1 :2012-08-28~~~ ~~~BIO :2012-09-25~~~~

age.png

age.png

event.png

~~~Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.~~~

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I sent WAY less than that and I mean a way less!! Best of luck

Canadians Visiting the USA while undergoing the visa process, my free advice:

1) Always tell the TRUTH. never lie to the POE officer

2) Be confident in ur replies

3) keep ur response short and to the point, don't tell ur life story!!

4) look the POE officer in the eye when speaking to them. They are looking for people lieing and have been trained to find them!

5) Pack light! No job resumes with you

6) Bring ties to Canada (letter from employer when ur expected back at work, lease, etc etc)

7) Always be polite, being rude isn't going to get ya anywhere, and could make things worse!!

8) Have a plan in case u do get denied (be polite) It wont harm ur visa application if ur denied,that is if ur polite and didn't lie! Refer to #1

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.