mrsartis

After interview-RFE for IRS transcripts and insurance

8 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi everyone,

I should have gone here before I had my interview, I thought after July 17 I would be done. I was soo confident I reviewed, I can answer all the 100 questions :( sadly that was not just about it.

They did not take our Returns instead ask me to bring transcripts, and she said I do not have enough evidence of a viable marriage, I was like WHAT? I do have a child with him, and I gave her our newly purchased house and mortgage papers, credit cards both in our names..

SHe said oh, I needed more like insurance, I said I do have insurance papers they are of course in the car.

So she gave me the form that I have passed the test but need to flll out WR-822 that I needed to provide her the transcripts and insurance papers. She said I can return tomorrow, or send the papers by mail. I said I will try to come today. She said, If you can, come back before 3pm, and I did with all the papers she needed and told me, wait for the decision in the mail..

So I got home and checked my status, it says RFE, i waited a week which is today.. and called USCIS and was able to get to a Tier2 and said they have requested service for my case..

Does this happen to anyone? the tier1 representative told me I have to wait 120 days for a decision.. cmon! what to do?? wait? i am sooo tired of everything..

sory just venting! =( and hopeful that somehow I will receive something after a few weeks..

I did not even know if I got an approval or not :((

😁

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

You did not do anything wrong, and it would be better to go equipped with every and anything just in case.

Nothing more you can do rather than waiting for the service request to go through. If it was me, I would ask her to give me another paper saying I passed and nothing required, but it wont matter anyway.

Give it a week, if nothing, get your senator office involved, and it wont hurt to bother USCIS again about it.

Hope you hear something soon.

YA ALAH Bless Our Joureny To The End , Ameen

Je T'aime Till My Dying Day

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Huh... this is kinda alarming for me.

We have two houses with mortgage and named after each of me and my husband. Our first house is under my husband's name as he had it before we even met and our house right now is just under my name as I am taking a relocation benefit from the company I am working. I hope this will not raise any problem when I file for my citizenship soon.

Hmmmmm... throughout all the process, we never submitted IRS transcript.

Anyway, I hope this is just small glitches for you and you'll get your approval soon.

Lifting Condition (I-751)

09/09/2011 - Sent the package to CSC

09/13/2011 - CSC received the package

09/15/2011 - CSC cashed check and NOA1 Received

09/26/2011 - Biometrics Appointment Notice Date (Sent)

10/13/2011 - Early Biometrics

10/19/2011 - Biometrics Appointment

10/26/2011 - GC expiration

11/25/2011 - Received RFE

11/28/2011 - Sent response to RFE

01/13/2012 - Ordered card production (Approved)

01/19/2012 - 10 yrs GC received

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Hi everyone,

I should have gone here before I had my interview, I thought after July 17 I would be done. I was soo confident I reviewed, I can answer all the 100 questions :( sadly that was not just about it.

They did not take our Returns instead ask me to bring transcripts, and she said I do not have enough evidence of a viable marriage, I was like WHAT? I do have a child with him, and I gave her our newly purchased house and mortgage papers, credit cards both in our names..

SHe said oh, I needed more like insurance, I said I do have insurance papers they are of course in the car.

So she gave me the form that I have passed the test but need to flll out WR-822 that I needed to provide her the transcripts and insurance papers. She said I can return tomorrow, or send the papers by mail. I said I will try to come today. She said, If you can, come back before 3pm, and I did with all the papers she needed and told me, wait for the decision in the mail..

So I got home and checked my status, it says RFE, i waited a week which is today.. and called USCIS and was able to get to a Tier2 and said they have requested service for my case..

Does this happen to anyone? the tier1 representative told me I have to wait 120 days for a decision.. cmon! what to do?? wait? i am sooo tired of everything..

sory just venting! =( and hopeful that somehow I will receive something after a few weeks..

I did not even know if I got an approval or not :((

The "talking to tier2" part happened to me. It was a little bit too late because I had missed my interview because at first they said I should allow 30 days to receive my oath letter (which had been already sent). I waited less than a week and following advices from VJ members I called and requested to talk to Tier2 (I didn't know we could do that) and he said my oath ceremony had already happened some days ago. Had to schedule an infopass (following VJ's advices again :) ), got new oath letter and had my Ceremony 2 weeks later, thank God!:luv:

I hope you get your Oath letter soon. :)

Caroline (Brazil) and Phil (USA)

yPnbm4.png

2003i9szfhw0aa.jpg

f2MWm5.png

View my Timeline

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Thanks for the posts, I have never sent transcripts as well that's why I thought it was not needed. I am just mad at her power tripping and all..

😁

I think this varies from the IO.

All I submitted for marriage evidence is our 4-year tax transcripts, car and condo insurance certificate and renewal bill. The IO didn't even bother to ask for anything else.

I had mine in downtown LA office so just FYI.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

This is true, it varies from IO to another.

That is always my two cents, at the interview, take everything you think might be asked from you, everything.

I can not make a list here since every case is different.

Even though, and while you can take everything, they still have the power to come up with something, but at least you can always respond right away and leave them no excuse.

Do not be too worried, and update us.

I think this varies from the IO.

All I submitted for marriage evidence is our 4-year tax transcripts, car and condo insurance certificate and renewal bill. The IO didn't even bother to ask for anything else.

I had mine in downtown LA office so just FYI.

YA ALAH Bless Our Joureny To The End , Ameen

Je T'aime Till My Dying Day

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.