David & Yulya

Problem with medical!

4 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

My fiancee had her medical today and they found something they didn't like in her blood work. They said it's no problem, but she will need a series of 3 vaccinations over the next 3 weeks. Our interview is scheduled for the 25th, they told her it is still ok to go to the interview, just to tell them the medical is not complete yet and when the vaccinations are finished they will forward the results to the Embassy. The doctor told her they do this a few times a month, that it is fairly common. However, she is really nervous about not having everything 100% before the interview. I've told her we could reschedule if it would make her feel better, but we are both really unsure about the best course of action. Does anyone have any advice on this matter?? it would be greatly appreciated!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

My fiancee had her medical today and they found something they didn't like in her blood work. They said it's no problem, but she will need a series of 3 vaccinations over the next 3 weeks. Our interview is scheduled for the 25th, they told her it is still ok to go to the interview, just to tell them the medical is not complete yet and when the vaccinations are finished they will forward the results to the Embassy. The doctor told her they do this a few times a month, that it is fairly common. However, she is really nervous about not having everything 100% before the interview. I've told her we could reschedule if it would make her feel better, but we are both really unsure about the best course of action. Does anyone have any advice on this matter?? it would be greatly appreciated!

Assuming there are no other things that would prevent the visa being approved she would just have to wait for the medical to be submitted so that the visa can be issued.

I-864 Affidavit of Support FAQ -->> https://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/immigrate/immigrant-process/documents/support/i-864-frequently-asked-questions.html

FOREIGN INCOME REPORTING & TAX FILING -->> https://www.irs.gov/publications/p54/ch01.html#en_US_2015_publink100047318

CALL THIS NUMBER TO ORDER IRS TAX TRANSCRIPTS >> 800-908-9946

PLEASE READ THE GUIDES -->> Link to Visa Journey Guides

MULTI ENTRY SPOUSE VISA TO VN -->>Link to Visa Exemption for Vietnamese Residents Overseas & Their Spouses

Filed: Timeline

wow i'm so sorry. i will pray for her. i assumed if she attend her interview they will put her in AP until they have her medical 100% clear. for me i rather NOT attend and resched the interview instead of having AP(for me being in AP will MIGHT put your case slower than rescheduling it again)....goodluck!!!!!

The longer it takes to happen the more you'll appreciate it when it does!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.