Afrohanfi

221g in Casablanca Morocco

23 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

I believe the person above you answered that ... But it sounds like in this case it did not make a difference....

I didn't mean this particular case because apparently it's not a matter of age here. My question is general. Does difference like 5,6 years is an issue?

I didn't mean this particular case because apparently it's not a matter of age here. My question is general. Does difference like 5,6 years is an issue?

Welcome to VJ, Karlo.

I see you have asked about age differences in several threads. Perhaps you could start your own topic because the answer you're looking for might get lost among a topic about a different subject.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Welcome to VJ, Karlo.

I see you have asked about age differences in several threads. Perhaps you could start your own topic because the answer you're looking for might get lost among a topic about a different subject.

Thanks for the welcome note. I am just interested in knowing others experiences with this issue and whether it was a big deal during the process. That's all!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

If you are the male and are 5 or 6 years older, then no that would be normal and not an issue.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

age differences where women are 5 or 6 years older, in the context of the relationship as a whole, can matter. in some it might matter a whole lot, in others it won't as much. there are all kinds of variables, and some of the variables depend on other variables to determine how much or how little they matter in the overall scheme of things. ages are one such variable.

I-love-Muslims-SH.gif

c00c42aa-2fb9-4dfa-a6ca-61fb8426b4f4_zps

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

And many more who did not.

Hardly culturally normal.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Personally I would think the fact that he couldn't answer how many times you have been to Morocco is worth looking into further. Although both you and your fiance know that you have been going since long before you met him, did he inform the CO of this? Perhaps the question was how many times since you have met. I would be prepared to explain that miscommunication (if it was indeed a miscommunication) in your rebuttal.

But by all means, keep digging.

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.