818 posts in this topic

Not sure if this is consulate specific, but in Colombia my fiancee signed both copies of DS156, and the first part of DS230. She did not sign or do anything to form DS156K where it said do not write below this line. The same for the part 2 of DS230, she didn't write anything below where it said not to. We didn't need DS157 (not sure what form this is for?) When we had the interview, the first lady who took our documents gave her the form DS156K and told my fiancee to write my name in the spot that had the declaration of intent to marry. Then when she had the interview with the consulate, he had her sign that form. They never asked for DS230.

Thanks dear,

One one thing is it ok that my fiancé only faxed all the documents with his signatures ? Because he sent it already through mail but the courier having hard time to locate my place thanks

?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi! We filed last july 9, 2012 then we got NOA1 last july 11 then 76 days after we got our NOA2 then from then on had medical last nov 5 then interviewed last nov14 then got approved, thank God! Then got my visa 5 business days after...

quote name='Gail83' timestamp='1342103098' post='5518618']

Hi we seem to have filed around the same time, can you tell me if you've had any notification that it's been received? I've no idea how long that sort of thing takes.

Thanks,

Jason & CaroL

Another week.. My mind wanders every time..Will it be the day...

Same here - my NOA1 date is 6 days before yours and I keep wondering where on earth my NOA2 is. The waiting is doing both my fiance's and mine heads in. I know we just have to wait but I got a false sense of optimism when CSC appeared to go down to 95 days but now it's back up to 121 days (I know this is based on the minute proportion of actual filers that do their timelines on this site)

As someone once said 'It's not the disappointment I can't cope with - it's the hope.'

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Indonesia
Timeline

Same here - my NOA1 date is 6 days before yours and I keep wondering where on earth my NOA2 is. The waiting is doing both my fiance's and mine heads in. I know we just have to wait but I got a false sense of optimism when CSC appeared to go down to 95 days but now it's back up to 121 days (I know this is based on the minute proportion of actual filers that do their timelines on this site)

As someone once said 'It's not the disappointment I can't cope with - it's the hope.'

Very well said.. I know we all must be strong in this long waiting. But there are times, my fiance and I feel so desperate.. But then again.. We pray and pray and pray.. I believe answer is on the way. Yours too. :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Another week.. My mind wanders every time..Will it be the day...

We have the same Noa1 date...at least you are lucky to have Csc...

4sHsm4.png

Never think that God's delays are God's denials. Hold on; Hold fast; Hold out. Patience is Genius.

Timeline

We have the same Noa1 date...at least you are lucky to have Csc...

My best wishes go to you.. We will all make it.. Hang on tight!

We are still waiting and hoping that the NOA2 will come soon. Thanksgiving was a big holiday and I'm hoping that approvals will pick up this last week or December!

Amen to that! That would be a great Christmas present...

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Im still waiting either soo frustrating and wow so stressful...I just wanted to go next step :) god bless us all 129 days now

OH MARY CONCEIVED WITHOUT SIN, PLS PRAY FOR US WHO HAVE RECOURSE TO thee

Timeline

Just when I thought this week would be my timeline and I was all happy.. It moved back again.. I don't know what to expect anymore.. oh I know that timeline is just an estimation. But it has become some sort of hope for me. It's just.. I want to keep being cheerful. But damn it's hard! Lol.. I don't want to complain all the time and make my fiance sad too. It's like having your fate on the USCIS hands. It's just.. hard.. :crying:

I miss him a lot.. I wish I can afford to visit him or he can afford to visit me. But we just don't. This is so frustrating!!!

Okay... done ranting and complaining.. Hosh Hosh Hosh.. :bonk:

I saw some August filer got approved.. And even October.. What is going on.... Oh this is just frustrating...

I agree that is annoying to see but I assume that they are expedited petitions. Has your petition been 'touched' since you got your NOA1 because mine hasn't.

Timeline

I agree that is annoying to see but I assume that they are expedited petitions. Has your petition been 'touched' since you got your NOA1 because mine hasn't.

No.. No touch.. Zip.. Zero.. The last one was NOA1. And that's it..

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Taiwan
Timeline

No.. No touch.. Zip.. Zero.. The last one was NOA1. And that's it..

Mine has not been touched either. It's always the same date. I hope our files are not sitting in a box in some corner totally forgotten!!! :bonk:

event.pngevent.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Oh my gosh...I've been approved O_O...no email but I checked the mail today and there was the letter saying its been approved and forwarded to London!!!!! I haven't checked the post in like a week so I have no clue how long it has been sitting there!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.