cluelessinny

soooo

12 posts in this topic

Whats a RUB wife?

Adjusted from B-2, April 2012

Day 0 (Apr 23rd) - Sent AOS package (I-130/I-485/I-131)

Day 2 (Apr 25th) - Package arrived at Chicago Lockbox

Day 7 (Apr 30th) - Received Email confirmation for all 3 forms, checks cashed

Day 14 (May 7th) - Received all 3 paper NOA's and a biometrics appointment for May 23rd

Day 15 (May 8th) - Completed walk-in Biometrics appointment

Day 70 (July 2nd) - Received Text/Email notifying me AP (I-131) has been approved

Day 86 (July 18th) - Received AP documents

Day 109 (Aug 10th) - Received Interview notice for September 12th

Day 142 (Sep 12th) - Interview - Approved on the spot.

Day 148 (Sep 18th) - Received Card Production text.

Day 151 (Sep 21st) - Card delivered

Basically we met while I was in the Air Force over in South Korea. She was there working as an "entertainer" and we hit it off. Shortly thereafter, I returned to the US and she returned to Russia. For five years we kept in contact via phone, email, letters, etc.

After I got out of the military we both flew to Moscow (she's from the far east) to see if it was still there and to start the paperwork for K-1 visa. There was really never any doubt that we'd get married "some day" since it seemed like, from the very start, we'd already been together for a very long time. My wife says we were married in a past life.

Along the way, she and I both rotated back to Korea and "dated" (take that for what it's worth) other Russian/American/Korean/etc. folks. I guess it was just never really serious with those other folks and even though we were having fun, it wasn't meant to be.

How'd I know she was the one and not the others?

Simple. She swallows.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Filed: Country: Belarus
Timeline

Basically we met while I was in the Air Force over in South Korea. She was there working as an "entertainer" and we hit it off. Shortly thereafter, I returned to the US and she returned to Russia. For five years we kept in contact via phone, email, letters, etc.

After I got out of the military we both flew to Moscow (she's from the far east) to see if it was still there and to start the paperwork for K-1 visa. There was really never any doubt that we'd get married "some day" since it seemed like, from the very start, we'd already been together for a very long time. My wife says we were married in a past life.

Along the way, she and I both rotated back to Korea and "dated" (take that for what it's worth) other Russian/American/Korean/etc. folks. I guess it was just never really serious with those other folks and even though we were having fun, it wasn't meant to be.

How'd I know she was the one and not the others?

Simple. She swallows.

(laughing) swallows? Mine chokes (laughing).

Filed: Country: Belarus
Timeline

I think RUB means "ROB U BLIND" (laughing). Kidding

I met my wife off a international singles site. I just seen one picture of her there that in her eyes I just seen something. Came to be that what I seen in her eyes in that picture became real. As we get to know each other, you start noticing the similarities in characters and opinions on how we see life, how we like to live life, and we like and dislikes was about equal. Talked to each other everyday on Skype, emails and texting for about 9 months till we was both comfortable to meet each other in person. Plan our first meet in Paris last November. Wow, Paris. Better than Diesny land (laughing). We hit it off pretty good, and we did have a couple of disagreements that we laugh about now because of the culture defrences. How did I know (or we)? Well, it's because for one, we both have the same dream of being a family. She was married and her her spouse walked out on her when there son was 4 months old, and my wife walked out on me and my daughter back in 2000. We both really had spouses that never really worked on being part a family. We both agreed that this was the important thing we both wanted to feel before god takes us off this earth one day, to know what it actually feels like to be a close, loving family working together as one, as a team to live, to learn, to love (unconditionally). I guess you can say we have a very good emotional connection with each other. You don't see this too much in today's relationships. Her or I did not want a marriage of conviences, but rather a marriage of unconditional love, support for each other and work out our defrences as we go along in our patches together. I can say that I'm very happy I found this girl and I think god she knows what marriage is all about. We both know it want be easy, and we know we will have some speed bumps, but we are the type of people who wants this to work, and will work with each other to find salotions to resolve any conflicts that might pop up in our lives. We've married April 12th of this year. We are going to have a baby girl pop out of her this August (yeah, Paris was a hoot,lol).

You just never know what god has plan for you, be he's always there if you stop and listen.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Kenya
Timeline

I paid $99 to obtain email addresses and postal addresses from an online dating service. I then chose my wife from an online catalog. Simple as that !

Phil (Lockport, near Chicago) and Alla (Lobnya, near Moscow)

As of Dec 7, 2009, now Zero miles apart (literally)!

so what is the best way to meet a RUB wife, and how do you know she right, meaning did you ever meet the wrong women, how did everyone meet their wifes :whistle:

I met my wife on myspace but AmyWrites answer (post) on here would be my choice if given the options. As far as knowing if it's "Mrs. Right"...like any gal it's rolling the dice. I mean unless you can read a woman's mind then good luck with that one. Best thing you can hope for is everything is on the up and up.

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

I say just pick the hottest one that will put up with you and it's a win.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

I say just pick the hottest one that will put up with you and it's a win.

:lol:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.