scarlettfinne

Case Complete at NVC

5 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I just got off the phone with a representative at the NVC and found out my case was complete as of yesterday. He told me he didn't have any further information but that an interview will be scheduled in Montreal. Approximately how long until I find out when my interview is? Hoping I find out soon.

I just got off the phone with a representative at the NVC and found out my case was complete as of yesterday. He told me he didn't have any further information but that an interview will be scheduled in Montreal. Approximately how long until I find out when my interview is? Hoping I find out soon.

Grats on your case complete! You'll find out within a month of your interview date, probably closer to two weeks. Just call NVC and DOS each day if you want to find out right away. Otherwise you can just wait for the email.

Timeline

Grats on your case complete! You'll find out within a month of your interview date, probably closer to two weeks. Just call NVC and DOS each day if you want to find out right away. Otherwise you can just wait for the email.

DOS? By any chance, do you have their contact #? Also, will the NVC be able to let me know my interview date - I got the impression from the rep I spoke to a couple days ago that they were done with my file and no further info was going to be available. Maybe that was his way of saying 'leave us alone' LOL. Who knows....

DOS? By any chance, do you have their contact #? Also, will the NVC be able to let me know my interview date - I got the impression from the rep I spoke to a couple days ago that they were done with my file and no further info was going to be available. Maybe that was his way of saying 'leave us alone' LOL. Who knows....

DOS = Department of State

If you click on the second to last link in my signature, you'll find a post with their contact information.

Both NVC and DOS will know when an interview date is scheduled. Your case is still currently at NVC and will remain so until an interview date is scheduled. Once that happens, then your case is forwarded to the consulate/embassy.

Timeline

DOS = Department of State

If you click on the second to last link in my signature, you'll find a post with their contact information.

Both NVC and DOS will know when an interview date is scheduled. Your case is still currently at NVC and will remain so until an interview date is scheduled. Once that happens, then your case is forwarded to the consulate/embassy.

Thank you - I will definitely contact either DOS or NVC again early next week and see if they can give me any new info.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.