yassir32

give me my pasport back what mean

9 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

hi my friend please i wana know if some bary else can happend whit him like was happend whit me i was passed my interview and the officer was asking me moor than 30 minute and lot and lot off question i anser about everythings and in the end off my interview he give me back my pasport and he say they will call me after 2weeks and i told him omg we love each other me and my fiance and he say your visa is approved just is us we need to do some procese and we will call you back that it

im very worry my friend i dont understand what they need moor and what processe he tolk about this interview i passed is for k1 visa fiancé please if some one happend whit him like that can anser me and thanks lot off

This is not a citizenship question. Moving to K-1.

England.gif England!

And in this crazy life, and through these crazy times

It's you, it's you, You make me sing.

You're every line, you're every word, you're everything.

b0cb1a39c4.png

ROC Timeline

Sent: 7/21/12

NOA1: 7/23/12

Touch: 7/24/2012

Biometrics: 8/24/2012

Card Production Ordered: 3/6/2013

*Eligible for Naturalization: October 13, 2013*

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

hi my friend please i wana know if some bary else can happend whit him like was happend whit me i was passed my interview and the officer was asking me moor than 30 minute and lot and lot off question i anser about everythings and in the end off my interview he give me back my pasport and he say they will call me after 2weeks and i told him omg we love each other me and my fiance and he say your visa is approved just is us we need to do some procese and we will call you back that it

im very worry my friend i dont understand what they need moor and what processe he tolk about this interview i passed is for k1 visa fiancé please if some one happend whit him like that can anser me and thanks lot off

What embassy conducted the interview?

I-864 Affidavit of Support FAQ -->> https://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/immigrate/immigrant-process/documents/support/i-864-frequently-asked-questions.html

FOREIGN INCOME REPORTING & TAX FILING -->> https://www.irs.gov/publications/p54/ch01.html#en_US_2015_publink100047318

CALL THIS NUMBER TO ORDER IRS TAX TRANSCRIPTS >> 800-908-9946

PLEASE READ THE GUIDES -->> Link to Visa Journey Guides

MULTI ENTRY SPOUSE VISA TO VN -->>Link to Visa Exemption for Vietnamese Residents Overseas & Their Spouses

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

hi! when i saw your post i got scared and nervous.. my interview will be on friday.. is it ok if i ask you what questions they ask you on ur interview? thanks

Perhaps your medical has an issue with it. When my husband went through his they said he was approved pending finishing something for the medical.

England.gif England!

And in this crazy life, and through these crazy times

It's you, it's you, You make me sing.

You're every line, you're every word, you're everything.

b0cb1a39c4.png

ROC Timeline

Sent: 7/21/12

NOA1: 7/23/12

Touch: 7/24/2012

Biometrics: 8/24/2012

Card Production Ordered: 3/6/2013

*Eligible for Naturalization: October 13, 2013*

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

i was do my interview in consulate off united states in casablanca morocco

thanks my friend to anser me

Maybe there is just some more processing that needs to happen. This is common in the Middle East/North Africa countries.

The CO said that they would call in two weeks. You will have to wait that time and then hopefully bring your passport in for the visa.

I-864 Affidavit of Support FAQ -->> https://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/immigrate/immigrant-process/documents/support/i-864-frequently-asked-questions.html

FOREIGN INCOME REPORTING & TAX FILING -->> https://www.irs.gov/publications/p54/ch01.html#en_US_2015_publink100047318

CALL THIS NUMBER TO ORDER IRS TAX TRANSCRIPTS >> 800-908-9946

PLEASE READ THE GUIDES -->> Link to Visa Journey Guides

MULTI ENTRY SPOUSE VISA TO VN -->>Link to Visa Exemption for Vietnamese Residents Overseas & Their Spouses

Filed: Timeline

thanks you all my friend and thanks you so mutch my friend Anh map you make me feel better omg we love each other and long time we are waiting and we wana be whit each other me and my fiancé thanks to anser me my friend anyway in god we trust god bless you man and have a nice days like you are

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.