hotshot

N-400 July 2012 Filers

1,205 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Rwanda
Timeline

Hello guys,

It looks like 12/12/12 is a day of good news for me. Today at around 12h00 I received this message:

"On December 12, 2012, we scheduled you for your oath ceremony and sent a notice providing the date, time, and location. If you move prior to the scheduled ceremony, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address or call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283."

I can't wait to found out when and hopefully before the end of the year if not at least I will know the date. Thanks and good luck to you all who are being stressed out like I have been lately.

Well.....it's day 91 in the neverending interview line today...I called the no-help line, and insisted on a Tier 2 officer.

Got a very nice man in New York, and he put in a service request for me.....apparently my papers are still sitting somewhere in Nebraska, waiting for something....

I'll get a letter by December 28th telling me......well... telling me I don't know what....Probably" Merry Christmas"

He gave me a reference number....

That's about all I achieved today.:bonk:

Edited by mamaSue

Old and Grumpy....But an American Citizen!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Well I was told the file stays in Nebraska and then they schedule the interview and send it to ATL, so in a way, that makes sense... I never did get a call back from Tier 2 Voice Mail, but I was scheduled so what the heck - it all got sorted. You're soon - you have to be, given my timeline.

I hope so, Grassy.....and I hope your Mom's up and running around in time for Christmas!! :)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: China
Timeline

MamaSue,

Thanks for the update. As Grashoppr said, you will get your interview scheduled very soon, based on your timelines.

Hello guys,

It looks like 12/12/12 is a day of good news for me. Today at around 12h00 I received this message:

"On December 12, 2012, we scheduled you for your oath ceremony and sent a notice providing the date, time, and location. If you move prior to the scheduled ceremony, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address or call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283."

I can't wait to found out when and hopefully before the end of the year if not at least I will know the date. Thanks and good luck to you all who are being stressed out like I have been lately.

Congratulations!!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Rwanda
Timeline

MamaSue,

Thanks for the update. As Grashoppr said, you will get your interview scheduled very soon, based on your timelines.

Congratulations!!

Thanks Flying_tiger.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Poland
Timeline

My interview was on 11/30 and I still didnt get the oath invitation. I just checked my online status which is totally not up to date ( dated 11/25, says that my interview has been scheduled). Is this normal? Whats the average wait time?

Home office - New Orleans

AOS from K1

March 24th, 2009 -- AOS Sent

March 25th, 2009 -- AOS received!

April 2th, 2009 -- Check Cashed

April 2th, 2009 -- NOA received[AOS, EAD, AP]

April 5th, 2009 -- Biometrics Letter received

April 29th, 2009 -- Biometrics at 9am

April 15th, 2009 -- Transferred to CSC!

May 7th, 2009 -- EAD Approved -Card Production Ordered

May 7th, 2009 -- AP Approval notice sent

May 12th, 2009 -- EAD Approved -Card Production Ordered again!

May 13th, 2009 -- EAD Approval notice sent

*** May 15th, 2009 - EAD, AP received ***

June 24th, 2009 -- AOS Card Production Ordered!!!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

I made an appointment at the passport office in Chicago for today. Since I am airline crew, I needed my US passport as soon as possible. My appointment was at 10am and by 12:30pm, I had my US passport in hand! It was absolutely worth the $60 expedited fee. Anyone with confirmed air travel within 2 weeks can make this appointment for same day passport.

Oh can someone please update my timeline. I had my Interview on Dec 5, Oath Ceremony Dec 7 and US Passport in hand Dec 13th.

Edited by poolmom

I made an appointment at the passport office in Chicago for today. Since I am airline crew, I needed my US passport as soon as possible. My appointment was at 10am and by 12:30pm, I had my US passport in hand! It was absolutely worth the $60 expedited fee. Anyone with confirmed air travel within 2 weeks can make this appointment for same day passport.

Oh can someone please update my timeline. I had my Interview on Dec 5, Oath Ceremony Dec 7 and US Passport in hand Dec 13th.

Congratulations!! and God bless you for working at an airline, because I am terrified of flying!! lol

USCIS:

01/03/2013 - I-130 Sent

01/08/2013 - NOA1

04/08/2013 - NOA2 (Approved)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Finally received the letter stating my oath ceremony scheduled for Dec 28th at Callowhill St. Philadelphia

Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you. What a perfect Cristmas Gift:)

IR5 For Parent

Finally received the letter stating my oath ceremony scheduled for Dec 28th at Callowhill St. Philadelphia

Congratulations.....the end of your journey's in sight!!!:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline

Wonderful news a great way to end / begin the new year

congratulationss.gif

I got a yellow letter today, telling me I need to take my DL when I get my interview....

I know it doesn't mean my interview's any closer.... but it's kind of reassuring to know that someone in USCIS acknowledges the fact that I'm alive!!! :thumbs:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I got one of those on Oct. 1 I think. It was another 2 1/2 months til I got my IL, but if it's any comfort, some get that just a week or two before IL, and the chap at the Infopass back at the end of October told me that the IL usually isn't far behind. Given the difference between your application date and mine, I'd hope that your IL comes sooner after that YL than mine did.

My IL hadn't arrived yet as of yesterday - haven't heard from home yet whether it came in today's mail or not but I'd hope it should arrive Monday if it didn't come today.

At least the YL means something is moving...albeit slowly.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.