Sofiabr

I-751 Denied/I130-denied ..... fraud waiver next?

4 posts in this topic

In 2004 I came to US with a Turist Visa, in 2006 I married Ben(american) and got my green card. In 2007 I divorced him and apply for the waiver to get my green card (for 10years) based on good faith marriage terminated in divorce before 2 years of marriage. In 2008 I married Ed (american) and in 2010 I got my application for the waiver denied on basis of fraud marriage. In 2010 I reopen my I-751 and asked the Immigration to review my case and I submitted more documents and my statement. After that my current husband apply again for my green card based on our marriage, life and the 2 children we have. We had an interview and I received a month ago a deny for my I-751 under marriage fraud and now my husband just received a letter from the Immigration with the intend to deny his I-130 application because they think my marriage with Ben was only to get a green card and I didn't prove that it was a bona fine marriage. I didn't married him for the green card, however I don't have enough documents and statement to prove that it was real. I moved from TX in 2007 and haven't got back ever since, the friends I had was Ben's friends and we were not longer in contact after we separated. Now I am happily married with a american, we have 2 children, my husband has a great job, I have a pre existent condition what it's gonna make hard and almost impossible to get health insurance somewhere else or to get my husband a nice job with this horrible economy. Please any help will be appreciated. I've heard about a fraud waiver but I haven't committed a fraud even though they are accusing me of it. Should I apply for this waiver anyway? Should I ask the case to be reviewed by a different office or judge? How could I possibly get my green card back? Thanks for your time.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

You should discuss this with a good Immigration Lawyer.

The Fraud waiver? I 601? is not applicable in this case.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Consult a qualified attorney, not an online forum.

I-864 Affidavit of Support FAQ -->> https://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/immigrate/immigrant-process/documents/support/i-864-frequently-asked-questions.html

FOREIGN INCOME REPORTING & TAX FILING -->> https://www.irs.gov/publications/p54/ch01.html#en_US_2015_publink100047318

CALL THIS NUMBER TO ORDER IRS TAX TRANSCRIPTS >> 800-908-9946

PLEASE READ THE GUIDES -->> Link to Visa Journey Guides

MULTI ENTRY SPOUSE VISA TO VN -->>Link to Visa Exemption for Vietnamese Residents Overseas & Their Spouses

Filed: Other Country: Brazil
Timeline

You need to find a good Lawyer to help you. Pursuant to INA § 237(a)(1)(H)the Attorney General can waive marriage fraud, but I would not choose this path tho. Do not panic even if USCIS start with your removal proceedings because you will have a change to have your I-751 reviewed by an Immigration Judge and your I-130 as well. Hire a good lawyer and I believe you will be ok.

Edited by sandranj

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.