VikingMamma

June 2012 I-130 Filers?

2,431 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Sri Lanka
Timeline

Yes i called nvc they say to wait still one lady said to call back on friday it should be reviewed by then so im waiting.......

Congrats on interview date....it seems im the only one left....oh well...

Soon you will get it done.

Filed: IR-5 Country: Germany
Timeline

Have fun and relax on your vacation after the long stressing journey. Uh huh...I know you're broke. tongue.png

Yeah, you silly. I am broke. Europe is on vacation schedule...prices are sky high in the travel department.

I wish you well too. The officer did like that I have worked in the nursing field.

I do need to get my nursing license renewed (a new test)

and my drivers license expired last year (another test)

Never ending in keeping busy...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I will be calling to speak to a supervisor tomorrow, because what they says is incorrect is actually not true.....

I will be calling to speak to a supervisor tomorrow, because what they says is incorrect is actually not true.....

Timeline

Received my passport and visa stamp today. I asked for immediate return. I thank the officer who made this possible.

Just gotten my airplane ticket. I leave August 1.

Now I have 14 days left to finish whatever it'll be over here. Nothing really.rofl.gif

Its finally over for me.

Filed: IR-5 Timeline

Received my passport and visa stamp today. I asked for immediate return. I thank the officer who made this possible.

Now I have 14 days left to finish whatever it'll be over here. Nothing really.rofl.gif

Its finally over for me.

Yeah every road there's a begining and will end somewhere. good.gif

Timeline

Its finally over for me.

Congrates Sonjat, i am waiting for my big day, its on August 13th,i feel scared and nervous. Hope u will he here till that.

Timeline

Congrates Sonjat, i am waiting for my big day, its on August 13th,i feel scared and nervous. Hope u will he here till that.

I know the feeling. I leave August 1st.

I won't be connected to the internet for a while. I'm really not a computer person.

You will do just fine. Don't waste time getting yourself ready.

Timeline

I won't be connected to the internet for a while. I'm really not a computer person.

yes i am getting ready, 4 more weeks left, will they say the result at the same time?

Edited by neto123

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

yes i am getting ready, 4 more weeks left, will they say the result at the same time?

Wishing you all the best neto!!!, as for me I got another checklist so back to waiting another 20 days before case complete....do you have the link to the july forum seems im the only one left on here.

Timeline

Wishing you all the best neto!!!, as for me I got another checklist so back to waiting another 20 days before case complete....do you have the link to the july forum seems im the only one left on here.

i am sorry, what was the checklist about? i can understand it feel horrible, i have bad experience on it, double check the checklist before you send it.

July filers url

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/387105-i-130-july-2012-filers/

• 4 weeks later...
Timeline

Went through my visa interview yesterday, and they asked me to come on 15th to collect my passport and visa.

Timeline

Congratulation...Time to pack your suitcases. Good luck for your future.

Hi Sonjat

There is an issue please read below the letter they gave me after interview.

Dear Visa Applicant

This is to confirm that your immigrant visa case has been tentatively approved.
Please return on August 15th at 2.00 p.m for likely visa issuance.
We recommend that you do not make any final travel plans until after you pick up your visa, as there are sometimes unexpected delays in issuing visas.
please call the consular section
Note:
Tentatively approved means visa is not sure still right?
Sonjat they dnt ask my hubby's tax details and i-864 which they asked me to bring for the interview,dnt ask wedding/reception photos,they took my finger prints,took my passport,took orths and ask some questions about my hubby and family,finally they gave the letter saying as written above.
Doest this mean still my visa not sure do i want to take all my documents again tomorw? I am still stuck some where :(

Timeline

Hi Sonjat

There is an issue please read below the letter they gave me after interview.

Dear Visa Applicant

This is to confirm that your immigrant visa case has been tentatively approved.
Please return on August 15th at 2.00 p.m for likely visa issuance.
We recommend that you do not make any final travel plans until after you pick up your visa, as there are sometimes unexpected delays in issuing visas.
please call the consular section
Note:
Tentatively approved means visa is not sure still right?
Sonjat they dnt ask my hubby's tax details and i-864 which they asked me to bring for the interview,dnt ask wedding/reception photos,they took my finger prints,took my passport,took orths and ask some questions about my hubby and family,finally they gave the letter saying as written above.
Doest this mean still my visa not sure do i want to take all my documents again tomorw? I am still stuck some where sad.png

This is the last post I can write. I'm in Alabama and now on my way to Maine.

Take all your documents with you one more time. (It can't hurt to have them with you)

Make no travel arrangements means only that they don't know how quick your visa is being attached to your passport.

It takes a special department to attach visas to passport.

You can do nothing but to attend your next meeting and find out for sure what the situation is.

You have come this far...everything will work out well.

Good luck...and you be home soon.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.