VikingMamma

June 2012 I-130 Filers?

2,431 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Fiji
Timeline

Yes it not a mandatory but they recommended a payment prior arriving in US. It would take the stress out by having GC & SS card arrived in your mailbox when arrived in US. It's totally at everyone wishes not to pay when or how but I know at the end you will have to cough up $$$ either way so why fight or makes thing complicate?.

http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.eb1d4c2a3e5b9ac89243c6a7543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=b1659e415d116310VgnVCM100000082ca60aRCRD&vgnextchannel=b1659e415d116310VgnVCM100000082ca60aRCRD

while I agree with you, I was just correcting your statement .. and yes I will be paying mine as soon as the visa is issued ;)

8/16/2012 I-129F NOA1
11/8/2012 Married
1/3/2013 I-129F cancelled
1/29/2013 withdrawal notice received
2/5/2013 I-130 NOA1 with error on wife's name
Case status not available
2/5/2013 Unable to generate service request

3/13/2013 transferred to local office
3/26/2013 Service request generated
4/12/2013 Infopass, file in workflow March 28
4/19/2013 Case status available - APPROVED!

Detour to the NVC via NRC

For information on my detour and the steps I took to free my petition, check
"about me"

NVC

6/7/2013 NVC logs file as received

6/11/2013 Case number and IIN assigned

6/12/2013 DS-3032 emailed

6/13/21013 AOS paid

6/14/2013 DS-3032 emailed attention superuser (stupid me)

6/23/2013 DS-3032 emailed attention supervisor

6/24/2013 DS-3032 accepted

6/25/2013 IV bill generated and paid

07/06/2013 IV & AOS sent; 07/11/2013 NVC logs received

07/30/2013 IV Accepted; AOS Checklist

08/01/2013 AOS Checklist received

08/02/2013 AOS resent; 08/07/2013 NVC logs received

08/28/2013 Case Complete

09/10/2013 Interview date assigned

Embassy

08/14/2013 Medical; 08/19/2013 Medical Ready

08/07/2013 Police cert ordered (Fiji delivers straight to the embassy)

10/02/2013 Interview

xx/xx/2013 Visa in Hand

xx/xx/2013 POE Los Angeles International Airport

Filed: IR-5 Country: Germany
Timeline

yes but i dnt no what they will expect more for i 864.Are you sure they are open till 12.00 a.m?

They are open to my knowledge. Lets not lose hope. You called many times and asked if there is another checklist. There wasn't. It just taken longer this time around. But this is the last thing before you move on. You can handle it. You're strong. rose.gif

Filed: Country: Sri Lanka
Timeline

They are open to my knowledge. Lets not lose hope. You called many times and asked if there is another checklist. There wasn't. It just taken longer this time around. But this is the last thing before you move on. You can handle it. You're strong. rose.gif

sonjat Mail from NVC another checklist :(

Timeline

I'm so sorry. What are they asking for?

Please read below one and guide me,i think we have to correct the form and take it during interview date.Is it?

_F - FINANCIAL EVIDENCE:______________________________________

NVC has completed the review of this case. However, our review of the I-864, I-864EZ, I-864W or I-864A (if applicable) Affidavit of Support form and supporting documents that you have submitted indicates that there is still some missing documentation.

We are sending you the attached checklist, which indicates which documents are still missing. You should obtain these documents and forward them to the visa applicant so they may be presented at the final interview. The applicant must present all required forms and documents, including the missing items to the Consular officer at the visa interview.

Please pay specific attention to questions marked in the attached I-864, I-864EZ, I-864W or I-864A checklist.

Failure to present the missing items indicated and/or to make the necessary corrections at the visa interview could result in a denial or delay in obtaining a visa for the sponsored applicant.

If you need a new I-864 form, please visit the Department of State website at the following address: www.ImmigrantVisas.state.gov and read the Affidavit of Support (I-864) instructions. From there you can fill out the form online and print it to send to the visa applicant for the interview.

You will be notified when an interview has been set. Do not contact post regarding your interview date until you have been notified.

Please review the instructions below then refer to the final page of this checklist for mailing instructions. I-864, Affidavit of Support Checklist [x] The NVC recently completed our review of your visa case. While you meet the minimum qualifications for a visa interview to be scheduled your Affidavit of Support contained one or more sections with missing or incorrect information. Please review the additional instructions below then complete a new Affidavit of Support. (You can download the I-864 form and instructions at http://www.uscis.gov/i-864.) Once you have complete the new Affidavit of Support, please provide it to the principal applicant to bring to his or her visa interview. Do not submit your new Affidavit of Support to the NVC, as doing so will reopen your case and cause processing delays.

[x] In Part 1. Basis for Filing Affidavit of Support, please correct the following...

[x] In Part 2. Information on the Principal Immigrant, please correct the following...

[x] In Part 3, Information on the Immigrant(s) You are sponsoring, please correct the following...

[x] In Part 4. Information on the Sponsor, please correct the following...

[x] In Part 5. Sponsor's Household Size, please correct the following...

[x] In Part 6. Sponsor's Income and Employment, please correct the following... [x] Items 13.a.1. The income you enter must match the total (gross) income reported on your most recent Federal income tax return. If you filed Form 1040EZ, use the adjusted gross income instead.

[x] In Part 8, Sponsor's Contract, please correct the following...

[x] In Part 9, Information of Preparer, please correct the following

[x] The Form I-864 we received was missing the following page(s). Please ensure you include all nine pages when you resubmit the form.

[x] You must submit the following financial evidence:

[x] NVC Special Instructions

Timeline

Please read below one and guide me,i think we have to correct the form and take it during interview date.Is it?

_F - FINANCIAL EVIDENCE:______________________________________

NVC has completed the review of this case. However, our review of the I-864, I-864EZ, I-864W or I-864A (if applicable) Affidavit of Support form and supporting documents that you have submitted indicates that there is still some missing documentation.

We are sending you the attached checklist, which indicates which documents are still missing. You should obtain these documents and forward them to the visa applicant so they may be presented at the final interview. The applicant must present all required forms and documents, including the missing items to the Consular officer at the visa interview.

Please pay specific attention to questions marked in the attached I-864, I-864EZ, I-864W or I-864A checklist.

Failure to present the missing items indicated and/or to make the necessary corrections at the visa interview could result in a denial or delay in obtaining a visa for the sponsored applicant.

If you need a new I-864 form, please visit the Department of State website at the following address: www.ImmigrantVisas.state.gov and read the Affidavit of Support (I-864) instructions. From there you can fill out the form online and print it to send to the visa applicant for the interview.

You will be notified when an interview has been set. Do not contact post regarding your interview date until you have been notified.

Please review the instructions below then refer to the final page of this checklist for mailing instructions. I-864, Affidavit of Support Checklist [x] The NVC recently completed our review of your visa case. While you meet the minimum qualifications for a visa interview to be scheduled your Affidavit of Support contained one or more sections with missing or incorrect information. Please review the additional instructions below then complete a new Affidavit of Support. (You can download the I-864 form and instructions at http://www.uscis.gov/i-864.) Once you have complete the new Affidavit of Support, please provide it to the principal applicant to bring to his or her visa interview. Do not submit your new Affidavit of Support to the NVC, as doing so will reopen your case and cause processing delays.

[x] In Part 1. Basis for Filing Affidavit of Support, please correct the following...

[x] In Part 2. Information on the Principal Immigrant, please correct the following...

[x] In Part 3, Information on the Immigrant(s) You are sponsoring, please correct the following...

[x] In Part 4. Information on the Sponsor, please correct the following...

[x] In Part 5. Sponsor's Household Size, please correct the following...

[x] In Part 6. Sponsor's Income and Employment, please correct the following... [x] Items 13.a.1. The income you enter must match the total (gross) income reported on your most recent Federal income tax return. If you filed Form 1040EZ, use the adjusted gross income instead.

[x] In Part 8, Sponsor's Contract, please correct the following...

[x] In Part 9, Information of Preparer, please correct the following

[x] The Form I-864 we received was missing the following page(s). Please ensure you include all nine pages when you resubmit the form.

[x] You must submit the following financial evidence:

[x] NVC Special Instructions

From what I read...wow...

1. Your case is done with NVC

2. You will receive your interview date.

3. Your HUBBY needs to send you a complete I-864. A new one. He needs to redo the whole Form. From what I read lots of the basic information was filled out incorrectly.

4. Your HUBBY needs to send to you all the missing documents they ask for.

5. It will be you now..... you take the correct I-864 with you to your interview.

6. Make really sure everything is filled out correctly and documents are together, and signed by your HUBBY.

You have only one shoot at this or your interview will be re scheduled.

This is a handful to handle. But you can do it.

Timeline

From what I read...wow...

1. Your case is done with NVC

2. You will receive your interview date.

3. Your HUBBY needs to send you a complete I-864. A new one. He needs to redo the whole Form. From what I read lots of the basic information was filled out incorrectly.

4. Your HUBBY needs to send to you all the missing documents they ask for.

5. It will be you now..... you take the correct I-864 with you to your interview.

6. Make really sure everything is filled out correctly and documents are together, and signed by your HUBBY.

You have only one shoot at this or your interview will be re scheduled.

This is a handful to handle. But you can do it.

yes i am done with NVC but have to submit correct form during interview.Hope now i have to wait for interview date from NVC???

Timeline

yes i am done with NVC but have to submit correct form during interview.Hope now i have to wait for interview date from NVC???

Make sure time is not slipping away. These are documents and Forms your hubby sends to you. This takes time. You yourself have to prepare for your interview. Time is running.

Maybe someone can help to fill out the Form. There seems a problems of misunderstanding the meaning of the form. You don't want a third checklist. Its time for you to get home....

Timeline

Make sure time is not slipping away. These are documents and Forms your hubby sends to you. This takes time. You yourself have to prepare for your interview. Time is running.

Maybe someone can help to fill out the Form. There seems a problems of misunderstanding the meaning of the form. You don't want a third checklist. Its time for you to get home....

yes off course,i am so wondering what has happen to my hubby,he do all the work perfectly and brave too,i really can't believe why he made mistake ever for second time.may be he is sick of my paper work,i dnt no.

Timeline

yes off course,i am so wondering what has happen to my hubby,he do all the work perfectly and brave too,i really can't believe why he made mistake ever for second time.may be he is sick of my paper work,i dnt no.

This is silly. It happens. If you can fill out the form and attach it to email for your hubby. Kind of email it back and forth until you are both pleased with the correction.

But he still needs to sign and send you supporting documents.

You get it done. goofy.gif

Timeline

This is silly. It happens. If you can fill out the form and attach it to email for your hubby. Kind of email it back and forth until you are both pleased with the correction.

yes i have done, but i have to wait for interview date,its another waiting game :)

Timeline

How long average waiting to get appointment date? what will be the next step once case got completed at NVC? Can i email local embassy for inquiry?

Timeline

How long average waiting to get appointment date? what will be the next step once case got completed at NVC? Can i email local embassy for inquiry?

Mine was about 5 or 6 weeks from NVC closing to interview date.

I received email with date and instruction.

You need to check with your embassy what you can do. (Mine is different?)

Time runs fast...

Your 864, your medical, have your shoots up to date, I needed envelope for my passport to be returned to me (check with your embassy)''''

LOTS to do...ClockWatch2.gifgood.gif

Timeline

Mine was about 5 or 6 weeks from NVC closing to interview date.

I received email with date and instruction.

You need to check with your embassy what you can do. (Mine is different?)

Time runs fast...

Your 864, your medical, have your shoots up to date, I needed envelope for my passport to be returned to me (check with your embassy)''''

LOTS to do...ClockWatch2.gifgood.gif

I am talking about next mail from NVC, that is when they will mail me the appointment date for my interview.I remember for you,within a week you got email from NVC,saying this is your interview date and time.Like that, readerchoice got next email after one month or more.For me i dnt no.

Timeline

I am talking about next mail from NVC, that is when they will mail me the appointment date for my interview.I remember for you,within a week you got email from NVC,saying this is your interview date and time.Like that, readerchoice got next email after one month or more.For me i dnt no.

Mine: NVC closed case...received email 1or 2 weeks later. Between email and interview I waited close to another 4 more weeks.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.