VikingMamma

June 2012 I-130 Filers?

2,431 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Sri Lanka
Timeline

I don't know about the payment portal. I still been able to enter after when I needed another copy.

Good luck on your call today...Keep your chin up....goofy.gif

just call nvc :( , she said we are working on it ,i asked when should i call back again,she said call back again next week

Filed: IR-5 Country: Germany
Timeline

just call nvc sad.png , she said we are working on it ,i asked when should i call back again,she said call back again next week

Next week you have it finished. They are working on it is a good sign. Try to enjoy this weekend and don't forget your hubby's birthday.idea9dv.gif

Timeline

Next week you have it finished. They are working on it is a good sign. Try to enjoy this weekend and don't forget your hubby's birthday.idea9dv.gif

When they say we are working on it means next week it will be completed? yes i dnt forget ur birthday too,this sunday :)

Timeline

When they say we are working on it means next week it will be completed? yes i dnt forget ur birthday too,this sunday smile.png

Yes it gets completed. Through the checklist yours just taken longer. But 20 work days are over by next Friday.

Yes I be 48 this Sunday. Pretty good age. Time to live.

Timeline

Yes it gets completed. Through the checklist yours just taken longer. But 20 work days are over by next Friday.

Yes I be 48 this Sunday. Pretty good age. Time to live.

yes my case received to NVC April 19th but still nothing has happen so far,i feel so bad about my life.48 is good age for life.

Timeline

Thank you very much. I was about to go out for a long walk. Trying to stay sane before interview. You have a good day.rose.gif

I called NVC today but same answer,she said we take 20 working days but this time she dnt tell we are working on it.she said call next week :(

Timeline

I was sharing an apartment with a friend and a friend of her was married to a USC for a year and they got into a dispute, seperated ect..... on the interview date she got an attorney but didn't help much she was ask to leave US.

Hey Readerchoice...not sure if this still reaches you. Thinking about your MIL interview for tomorrow. Hope everything runs smooth and good luck.

Filed: IR-5 Timeline

Hey Readerchoice...not sure if this still reaches you. Thinking about your MIL interview for tomorrow. Hope everything runs smooth and good luck.

Hi Sonjat, her interview has been approved and now awaiting for visa to be arrive in the mail. CO only ask her couple questions about her daughter & the co-sponsor ( of course me). Show few photos of her and her daughter together and that was all.

Good luck to you on Monday interview it won't be too bad as far as my understanding from my MIL interview.good.gif

Timeline

Hi Sonjat, her interview has been approved and now awaiting for visa to be arrive in the mail. CO only ask her couple questions about her daughter & the co-sponsor ( of course me). Show few photos of her and her daughter together and that was all.

Good luck to you on Monday interview it won't be too bad as far as my understanding from my MIL interview.good.gif

Congratulation..this is good news. Finally you get your family together (wife happy) just kidding.

I don't have any pictures. I'm a mother without pictures. Everything is in the states. I'm sure this doesn't create a problem.

I only came here with a suitcase. My appointment is on Tuesday. Wishing you and the yours all well and yhe best.smile.png

Filed: IR-5 Timeline

Congratulation..this is good news. Finally you get your family together (wife happy) just kidding.

I don't have any pictures. I'm a mother without pictures. Everything is in the states. I'm sure this doesn't create a problem.

I only came here with a suitcase. My appointment is on Tuesday. Wishing you and the yours all well and yhe best.smile.png

Thanks Sonjat. I'm not sure about US Embassy at Germany requirements on interview for IR-5?, but Embassy where my MIL had interview required photos of mother & petition together, which is not on their checklist requirement or what to bring on interview date. It something we just asks others that had interview before us. Well I hope everything will go smooth on Tuesday interview and you will be soon united with your childrens.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.