VikingMamma

June 2012 I-130 Filers?

2,431 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Sri Lanka
Timeline

Just this very moment I got back from the post office.

I bought the self addressed envelope that is required in my embassy to return my passport.

I feel nervous. I guess we all do.

Dnt be nervous at the interview.I am still waiting :( its kind of hard thing for me now.

Filed: IR-5 Country: Germany
Timeline

Hey sonjat, good luck on your interview....I don't come on here that often anymore been very depressed lately....hope everyones case is coming along....I'm still waiting for AOS to be reviewed...sigh :-(

Thank you. Even while I have reached the interview stage, I have no feeling of well being until I have my visa.

Think about your health, I started exercising back in January and it helped me.

What is your hold up with AOS???

Timeline

This is your week cause you reached 20 working days.

I know the waiting is harsh.

Give them your famous call this week. heart.gif

This is not my week,for today its 11 business days,so i have to wait till 12th July.We send i-864 checklist on June 14th and they have received on 17th June.

Hope i have to wait till 12th July. :(

Timeline

This is not my week,for today its 11 business days,so i have to wait till 12th July.We send i-864 checklist on June 14th and they have received on 17th June.

Hope i have to wait till 12th July. sad.png

I wasn't sure on your dates. This isn't bad. You still can call for your peace of mind. Like Thursday or Friday. This makes it 14 working days.

I'm sure you have good news for this weekend.

It won't take them longer. ClockWatch2.gif

Timeline

I wasn't sure on your dates. This isn't bad. You still can call for your peace of mind. Like Thursday or Friday. This makes it 14 working days.

I'm sure you have good news for this weekend.

It won't take them longer. ClockWatch2.gif

Ho your words should come true sonjat,god should bless me with his kind heart,i am praying always for this from god,plz be kind on my paper work and for my kind heart.hope you got approve in one week after your checklist?

Timeline

Ho your words should come true sonjat,god should bless me with his kind heart,i am praying always for this from god,plz be kind on my paper work and for my kind heart.hope you got approve in one week after your checklist?

You do right by doing all you can not to feel loaded down. Your time is coming. This isn't going on for ever....This is your last...

After this is interview stage.

Have you checked online and embassy for all you need??

Write it down....get organized...organize your paper you have so far....keep busy...and smile

Timeline

You do right by doing all you can not to feel loaded down. Your time is coming. This isn't going on for ever....This is your last...

After this is interview stage.

Have you checked online and embassy for all you need??

Write it down....get organized...organize your paper you have so far....keep busy...and smile

no sonjat,i dnt check w embassy cause i thought once my case get completed i plan to contact them.First i want NVC stage to finalize.

Timeline

no sonjat,i dnt check w embassy cause i thought once my case get completed i plan to contact them.First i want NVC stage to finalize.

NVC stage will finish on its own time.

But if you start checking what is required for interview stage...you can make sure you have no surprises....

Maybe you need another paper....or ...

This is a good time and helps to be ready without delay...

Timeline

NVC stage will finish on its own time.

But if you start checking what is required for interview stage...you can make sure you have no surprises....

Maybe you need another paper....or ...

This is a good time and helps to be ready without delay...

Normally what they ask?what i want to do for interview plz guide me

Timeline

Normally what they ask?what i want to do for interview plz guide me

I'm sorry but I have no guide for you.

I myself went online checking on my embassy.

Clicking on various places and started reading. This helps. Your embassy has a site just for your purpose.

You can find out when to get your medical done, what vaccination you need, the cost of it....

You might even read something about interview questions....

What documents to bring to your interview....

This can keep you busy...and gives you time to get organized.

Timeline

I'm sorry but I have no guide for you.

I myself went online checking on my embassy.

Clicking on various places and started reading. This helps. Your embassy has a site just for your purpose.

You can find out when to get your medical done, what vaccination you need, the cost of it....

You might even read something about interview questions....

What documents to bring to your interview....

This can keep you busy...and gives you time to get organized.

Thank you sonjat let me find of all.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.