VikingMamma

June 2012 I-130 Filers?

2,431 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Sri Lanka
Timeline

I'm pretty sure what they assigned for you is the soonest open avaliable date with an open window of 1 month minimum. The open pocket window is for beneficiary to have enough room for medical exam even though you already did it.

IR-5 should be smooth sailing.

IR-1 is much tougher and much more questions will be ask during interview.

IR-1 what type of question they will ask?

Timeline

I don't really know. Just assume related to your marriage.

Maybe some question about your IN-laws. Their birthday or what they work...

I think just something general.

Well let my case get completed in NVC, after that i will look into this. Hubby has express mail checklist of i-864 yesterday NVC will receive it today

Filed: IR-5 Country: Germany
Timeline

obstacle OMG

I'm sorry. It sounded worse than it should. You just did overcome your 864 obstacle. You send it out.

As long we follow what they want from us...we eventually get done.

I am sure you get through NVC stage by end of this month.

The interview appointment is worse on me. The waiting...I can't do nothing until I have my passport back.

Its really awful feeling. You can't buy an airfare ticket....Its really tough waiting.

Everything else before was leading to the next step...but when its the final...its really emotional.

Timeline

I'm sorry. It sounded worse than it should. You just did overcome your 864 obstacle. You send it out.

As long we follow what they want from us...we eventually get done.

I am sure you get through NVC stage by end of this month.

The interview appointment is worse on me. The waiting...I can't do nothing until I have my passport back.

Its really awful feeling. You can't buy an airfare ticket....Its really tough waiting.

Everything else before was leading to the next step...but when its the final...its really emotional.

Before end of this month i would like to end my case in NVC.

You have exactly one month for your interview,hopefully you will get approve.Soon you will fly to USA.

After got approve,how long we have to wait for visa???

Timeline

Before end of this month i would like to end my case in NVC.

You have exactly one month for your interview,hopefully you will get approve.Soon you will fly to USA.

After got approve,how long we have to wait for visa???

Mine said about 10 working days. I assume them attaching visa to passport. Plus mailing time. Sucks. I sure like to cancel the apartment before the 1st.

Timeline

Mine said about 10 working days. I assume them attaching visa to passport. Plus mailing time. Sucks. I sure like to cancel the apartment before the 1st.

maximum 2 weeks after interview??? will you able to fly? or its depend on local country visa amount to USA?

Timeline

maximum 2 weeks after interview??? will you able to fly? or its depend on local country visa amount to USA?

Could depend on their workload...But I think Germany is okay in this regard. I mean how many really ask for the same thing??

It'll be fine. I have faith...July is a month for lots of changes for me.

Timeline

Could depend on their workload...But I think Germany is okay in this regard. I mean how many really ask for the same thing??

It'll be fine. I have faith...July is a month for lots of changes for me.

That's cool, i really dnt no anything on this regards.

Filed: IR-5 Timeline

Not sure but I remember embassy has stop put visa sticker on your passport, reason was you will lose entire page of your passport and for those that travel alot could be a problematic. So once you're approve, CO will give you back your passport and they will take self paid envelope from you and send the visa in the mail ( this will be up to Embassy schedule ).

IR-1 Will face lots of tough questions on most part of countries because of fraud, so be prepare for the most ridiculous question they will ask you and don't be shy answering them or get emotional with CO because they will denied your visa if they detect fraud. Interview doesn't stop there, remember you still have another interview once you arrived in USA and this time it will be with your hubby, likely questions they ask you before will be in record and if you answer differently than what your first interview you will have a problem and let me tell you these CO are highly trained how they ask those twisted questions.

Thank you.

$165 in between and DHL envelope for interview.good.gif

I did received response back from NVC after I questioned about my original marriage termination document. I printed it for interview, just in case its missing. I say I'm all set. rolleyes.gif You have a good weekend.

Yeah that is what you said last time when submitting DS230 laughing.gif . At this point I don't see anything else could be a problem with your interview and should be quick and smooth sailing. Only thing is you will face is a the inflation of airline ticket price during high peak season laughing.gif can't help you there.

Timeline

Yeah that is what you said last time when submitting DS230 laughing.gif . At this point I don't see anything else could be a problem with your interview and should be quick and smooth sailing. Only thing is you will face is a the inflation of airline ticket price during high peak season laughing.gif can't help you there.

There is nothing else...cray5ol.gif I have someone who owns his travel agency. Through him there is no middle man I have to pay.

I have hope..diablo.gif I like all this faces. When I send my son home I paid 800 Euro. Booked 2 weeks before depature.

But who knows. He might be on vacation himself at this time...hahah...

There is nothing else...cray5ol.gif I have someone who owns his travel agency. Through him there is no middle man I have to pay.

I have hope..diablo.gif I like all this faces. When I send my son home I paid 800 Euro. Booked 2 weeks before depature.

But who knows. He might be on vacation himself at this time...hahah...

secret word " through him....." is the middle man. rofl.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.