VikingMamma

June 2012 I-130 Filers?

2,431 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-5 Country: Germany
Timeline

yeah my ds 230 is ok, i just need to resend complete AOS form thats all, im now waiting for the joint sponsor to sign their I864 and send it back to me so i can send them off...other than that all is well....The only thing that was wrong with the AOS forms i sent my Joint sponsor signed in the wrong area and on my I 864 i forgot to write current annual income...i should have double checked both before sending...so its all my fault..

I wish you good luck, and a speedy process.

Visa approved this morning smile.png

Great news. Time to go home for you. At least get things prepared to move. Wish you the best in your future.

I read it so quick....I though you got a date as of going on a date with someone. rofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gif

Embassy received my case. Can I not speed up the interview date....I'm so ready.?????

Filed: IR-5 Timeline

I wish you good luck, and a speedy process.

Great news. Time to go home for you. At least get things prepared to move. Wish you the best in your future.

Embassy received my case. Can I not speed up the interview date....I'm so ready.?????

I'm pretty sure what they assigned for you is the soonest open avaliable date with an open window of 1 month minimum. The open pocket window is for beneficiary to have enough room for medical exam even though you already did it.

IR-5 should be smooth sailing.

IR-1 is much tougher and much more questions will be ask during interview.

Edited by Readerchoice

Timeline

I'm pretty sure what they assigned for you is the soonest open avaliable date with an open window of 1 month minimum. The open pocket window is for beneficiary to have enough room for medical exam even though you already did it.

IR-5 should be smooth sailing.

IR-1 is much touher and much more questions will be ask during interview.

Thank you. This is understandable. I wait...again...

I will call the embassy next week. I'm interested if they sell DHL express from within the embassy. Or maybe I get to pick up my passport in person after interview. The DHL envelope cost 25 dollars. content.gif

Thank you. This is understandable. I wait...again...

I will call the embassy next week. I'm interested if they sell DHL express from within the embassy. Or maybe I get to pick up my passport in person after interview. The DHL envelope cost 25 dollars. content.gif

I don't recall they tell you it in the package 4 email and ask us to visit their website for further detail. I was in New Zealand and the whole deal work is, we need to buy a kiwi self post return evenlope on interview date (denied or approved) must buy one. You must get everything ......self return envelope with your beautiful name and address on it and of course paid stamp. Also you need to paid all related FEES at either bank or local government postal office prior coming to interview. All receipt required at time of interview to prove that you paid.

Timeline

I don't recall they tell you it in the package 4 email and ask us to visit their website for further detail. I was in New Zealand and the whole deal work is, we need to buy a kiwi self post return evenlope on interview date (denied or approved) must buy one. You must get everything ......self return envelope with your beautiful name and address on it and of course paid stamp. Also you need to paid all related FEES at either bank or local government postal office prior coming to interview. All receipt required at time of interview to prove that you paid.

It did on my 4 page appointment letter. I printed the page how the package supposed to look like.

I probably can get it a week in advance. YOU MIL is the Thursday before me. Pretty good.

Timeline

Yeah, I will report live! what happen during that day. laughing.gif

I take you up on it.

I say the questions are general to our children (hope not to forget)

Otherwise I might in my case have question how I ended here.

ClockWatch2.gif ooopsoops8rh.gif time is running for yougirlwerewolf2xn.gif

I take you up on it.

I say the questions are general to our children (hope not to forget)

Otherwise I might in my case have question how I ended here.

ClockWatch2.gif ooopsoops8rh.gif time is running for yougirlwerewolf2xn.gif

I'm pretty sure they will ask why did you over stay your GC that will be question #1 on your agenda.

Timeline

I'm pretty sure they will ask why did you over stay your GC that will be question #1 on your agenda.

Yes. I did the 407 in Frankfurt. Its written on it. I'm well prepared. (lol) Now this makes me wonder if I get my fathers death certificate back.

Yes. I did the 407 in Frankfurt. Its written on it. I'm well prepared. (lol) Now this makes me wonder if I get my fathers death certificate back.

If you submitted original with photo copy yes you can request the original back. Death certificate you can get tons of them from hospital or local town hall.

Timeline

If you submitted original with photo copy yes you can request the original back. Death certificate you can get tons of them from hospital or local town hall.

I did send original with copy.

Its not a big deal. Your right I can get another one while still here.

Timeline

I just seen you talk about the prrof of payment.

I-130/ $420 I don't have this one.

I'm sure my daughter isn't having this one either. Not anymore.

864/$88 I have

230/ ? I have, just can't remember what I paid.

There wasn't anything else. Do I pay more at the embassy ???

I just seen you talk about the prrof of payment.

I-130/ $420 I don't have this one.

I'm sure my daughter isn't having this one either. Not anymore.

864/$88 I have

230/ ? I have, just can't remember what I paid.

There wasn't anything else. Do I pay more at the embassy ???

I864 & DS230 payment you don't need to show them because NVC won't process our documents if it not paid. Just need to proof others payment that need to be pay at the time of interview. Embassy does not accept any payment, in the case that you do, you'll need to pay it at where they directed you to go and bring back the receipt as form of proof that you did pay.

In this scenario we already paid for everything else, except self return envelope for passport & visa. This must purchased by recommended carrier from your local embassy. GC fee payment should be pay when you has granted visa and prior travel to USA, thiis can be pay at online at travel.state.gov

Timeline

I864 & DS230 payment you don't need to show them because NVC won't process our documents if it not paid. Just need to proof others payment that need to be pay at the time of interview. Embassy does not accept any payment, in the case that you do, you'll need to pay it at where they directed you to go and bring back the receipt as form of proof that you did pay.

In this scenario we already paid for everything else, except self return envelope for passport & visa. This must purchased by recommended carrier from your local embassy. GC fee payment should be pay when you has granted visa and prior travel to USA, thiis can be pay at online at travel.state.gov

Thank you.

$165 in between and DHL envelope for interview.good.gif

I did received response back from NVC after I questioned about my original marriage termination document. I printed it for interview, just in case its missing. I say I'm all set. rolleyes.gif You have a good weekend.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.