VikingMamma

June 2012 I-130 Filers?

2,431 posts in this topic

Full timeline...

18 June 2012 - I-130 received at VSC (NOA1)

05 Mar 2013 - RFE received, Marriage Cert requested.

08 Mar 2013 - RFE received back at VSC.

20 Mar 2013 - I-130 approved. Huzzah! (275 days since NOA1)

08 Apr 2013 - Case number assigned by NVC. DS-3032 sent to NVC.

09 Apr 2013 - Medical booked, 7th May @ 12.50pm. Affidavit of Support Bill invoiced and Paid.

11 Apr 2013 - Affidavit of Support packet received at NVC.

18 Apr 2013 - Choice of address and agent DS-3032 processed by NVC and e-mail notification received

19 Apr 2013 - IV Bill Invoiced & Paid

23 Apr 2013 - Affidavit of Support accepted

25 Apr 2013 - IV packet sent to NVC

26 Apr 2013 - IV packet received at NVC

07 May 2013 - Medical attended, BP elevated. Follow up with own GP scheduled.

10 May 2013 - Follow up with GP attended, blood pressure within norms. Letter draft to pick up wednesday. Case Complete at NVC.

13 May 2013 - Interview scheduled. June 12th

15 May 2013 - GP letter collected and e-mailed to Knightsbridge.

17 May 2013 - GP letter RE: Blood Pressure accepted by Knightsbridge as meeting requirments, Medical Results forwarded to Embassy Visa section.

Filed: IR-5 Country: Germany
Timeline

Yes i do send DS-3032 on 10th May, just updated my timeline, i want to pray i shouldn't get any RFE for i-864

No RFE. You send everything they asked for.rolleyes.gif

Remember to check your invoice daily ...to see if they invoiced you for DS230.

Filed: Country: Sri Lanka
Timeline

No RFE. You send everything they asked for.rolleyes.gif

Remember to check your invoice daily ...to see if they invoiced you for DS230.

Yes my husband had send what needed for i-864, if they send invoice for DS230 mean they have approved i-864?

Timeline
Full timeline...
18 June 2012 - I-130 received at VSC (NOA1)
05 Mar 2013 - RFE received, Marriage Cert requested.
08 Mar 2013 - RFE received back at VSC.
20 Mar 2013 - I-130 approved. Huzzah! (275 days since NOA1)
08 Apr 2013 - Case number assigned by NVC. DS-3032 sent to NVC.
09 Apr 2013 - Medical booked, 7th May @ 12.50pm. Affidavit of Support Bill invoiced and Paid.
11 Apr 2013 - Affidavit of Support packet received at NVC.
18 Apr 2013 - Choice of address and agent DS-3032 processed by NVC and e-mail notification received
19 Apr 2013 - IV Bill Invoiced & Paid
23 Apr 2013 - Affidavit of Support accepted
25 Apr 2013 - IV packet sent to NVC
26 Apr 2013 - IV packet received at NVC
07 May 2013 - Medical attended, BP elevated. Follow up with own GP scheduled.
10 May 2013 - Follow up with GP attended, blood pressure within norms. Letter draft to pick up wednesday. Case Complete at NVC.
13 May 2013 - Interview scheduled. June 12th
15 May 2013 - GP letter collected and e-mailed to Knightsbridge.
17 May 2013 - GP letter RE: Blood Pressure accepted by Knightsbridge as meeting requirments, Medical Results forwarded to Embassy Visa section.

good.gif Your all set. Did you tell them your blood pressure went up because of them..haha..Do you need in the UK a self addressed envelope too from DHL, for your passport to be returned to you after the interview?

Timeline

Yes my husband had send what needed for i-864, if they send invoice for DS230 mean they have approved i-864?

NO...they are 2 separate packages.

864 is the financial part.

230 is all about the beneficiary.

Approval is not depending from one or the other. (its like walking through 2 different steps and departments)

Do you have DS230 ready and all your supporting documents.

You can send it the minute you paid the invoice.

Edited by Sonjat

good.gif Your all set. Did you tell them your blood pressure went up because of them..haha..Do you need in the UK a self addressed envelope too from DHL, for your passport to be returned to you after the interview?

No, here we have to pay another £20 on the day of the interview for a company to deliver it back to us. :rolleyes:

good.gif Your all set. Did you tell them your blood pressure went up because of them..haha..

I did tell them that, something to do with her having put her hand down my trousers 30 seconds earlier...

Timeline

No, here we have to pay another £20 on the day of the interview for a company to deliver it back to us. rolleyes.gif

I did tell them that, something to do with her having put her hand down my trousers 30 seconds earlier...

Sounds easier thank running to the post office. But the expense seems about the same. I have to pay 25 Euro.

I decided I will pay USCIS the $165 fee right before I travel. Than I don't have to worry after about it.

Than I'm broke.

Timeline

NO...they are 2 separate packages.

864 is the financial part.

230 is all about the beneficiary.

Approval is not depending from one or the other. (its like walking through 2 different steps and departments)

Do you have DS230 ready and all your supporting documents.

You can send it the minute you paid the invoice.

I am waiting for justice clearance report,within 14 working days they have to send me, almost 17 working days over, i am keep on calling related department but no use.They says we are collecting your report weather you have involved in any crimes :) it make me to laugh.

other than justice report everything is ready,need to get english translation to be done once i got the justice clearance report.

Timeline

No, here we have to pay another £20 on the day of the interview for a company to deliver it back to us. rolleyes.gif

rofl.gif A little laugh is always good. I was lucky that I did drink my 10 cups of coffee just before.

Otherwise the doctors always search for my blood pressure.rofl.gif

Timeline

I am waiting for justice clearance report,within 14 working days they have to send me, almost 17 working days over, i am keep on calling related department but no use.They says we are collecting your report weather you have involved in any crimes smile.png it make me to laugh.

other than justice report everything is ready,need to get english translation to be done once i got the justice clearance report.

Hmmm...I didn't get translation for my justice clearance. Don't you get me all worried now.cray5ol.gif

I hope that because the documents will return to my consualte over here...they are aware of the German Justice clearance.

Timeline

Hmmm...I didn't get translation for my justice clearance. Don't you get me all worried now.cray5ol.gif

I hope that because the documents will return to my consualte over here...they are aware of the German Justice clearance.

you forgot to send the translation? you can call NVC about this and send it right?

How do you know on august 21st you will get visa???

Thats why I said hopefully.

With a June 12th interview date, and the fact that I am British and have never been to anywhere dodgy, I have a reasonable expectation that my visa will be granted on the day of the interview.

With that expectation, I am hopeful that 21st August will be do able.

Timeline

you forgot to send the translation? you can call NVC about this and send it right?

I'm not even going to mention it.

According to my cover sheet (my listing of what is included) they know this is the justice clearance.

All documents will be returned to the consulate over here. And the consulate is fine with German and English papers.

Don't drive me insane...rofl.gifrofl.gif haha...I pray some more.

I do call NVC every night to see if my DS230 ended in the computer. Today its 7 working days.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.