VikingMamma

June 2012 I-130 Filers?

2,431 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-5 Country: Germany
Timeline

I am stuck with sending DS-3032, NVC has send DS-3032 form, me and my husband having an argument, he says we have to fill the form and mail them,i argue with him we can do electronic mail, he is asking will they accept it bla bla .

Even after he paid the $$$ for i-864 we dnt got bar code to email DS-3032 sad.pngsad.pngsad.png

I see you got stuck.

I personally didn't wait for the DS3032 Form. Waiting for everything is wasting time.

I wrote a regular email (I think its on page 103) without Barcode.

I appointed myself as agent with my email address.

This wasn't a problem. I never could find a barcode for this Form.

Did you at least get a barcode for your I-864 to print?

Ohterwise call NVC if there is a computer problem.

Filed: Country: Sri Lanka
Timeline

I see you got stuck.

I personally didn't wait for the DS3032 Form. Waiting for everything is wasting time.

I wrote a regular email (I think its on page 103) without Barcode.

I appointed myself as agent with my email address.

This wasn't a problem. I never could find a barcode for this Form.

Did you at least get a barcode for your I-864 to print?

Ohterwise call NVC if there is a computer problem.

I mail my DS-3032 (regular mail) i appointed my husband as an agent, we got two PDF document, one for my husband and one for me (DS-3032), both PDF contain bar code, my question is once the payment portal said paid we need to send the i-864 doc by taking all print for the payment made (print receipt,print document cover sheet) by attaching with i-864.

Do we need to send the PDF documents (which contain bar code) with i-864,also do i want to fill the DS-3032 (which they mailed us) and post mail them again?

if it is confusing just tell me what i want to do for i-864 documents.

Timeline

I mail my DS-3032 (regular mail) i appointed my husband as an agent, we got two PDF document, one for my husband and one for me (DS-3032), both PDF contain bar code, my question is once the payment portal said paid we need to send the i-864 doc by taking all print for the payment made (print receipt,print document cover sheet) by attaching with i-864.

Do we need to send the PDF documents (which contain bar code) with i-864,also do i want to fill the DS-3032 (which they mailed us) and post mail them again?

When i click to view the print receipt and print document cover sheet, (before taking out printing) i cannot see any bar code there, will i able to see the bar code once the payment portal says its PAID? i only have bar code in PDF documents (which was email by NVC).

Timeline

1. The beneficiary is responsible for the DS3032 to appoint an agent which you say will be your husband.

Do not use regular postal mailing. You email this by either typing it on the body of your email, or you can attach your PDF DS3032.

Check page 103 how I did it.

2. I don't know about I-864 because I filled I-864w. However, try getting your Barcode. You do not need to wait for portal to show paid.

Send all your documents immediately when you have barcode. You waste much time.

Your barcode cover is proof you attempted to pay.

I don't have knowledge what documents you need for your I-864. I assume 3 years tax returns and other financial proof.

The form should come with instructions.

Timeline

1. The beneficiary is responsible for the DS3032 to appoint an agent which you say will be your husband.

Do not use regular postal mailing. You email this by either typing it on the body of your email, or you can attach your PDF DS3032.

Check page 103 how I did it.

2. I don't know about I-864 because I filled I-864w. However, try getting your Barcode. You do not need to wait for portal to show paid.

Send all your documents immediately when you have barcode. You waste much time.

Your barcode cover is proof you attempted to pay.

I don't have knowledge what documents you need for your I-864. I assume 3 years tax returns and other financial proof.

The form should come with instructions.

yes i emailed DS-3032 already and i got automated email from NVC.

once you made the payment does the print receipt showed bar code? I am not getting the bar code in print receipt :(
can we send i-864 before payment portal show PAID?

Timeline

once you made the payment does the print receipt showed bar code? I am not getting the bar code in print receipt sad.png

Hi sonjat

i try to use option "email document cover sheet" to email my id,then i download the cover sheet (from my inbox) where i can see bar code idea9dv.gifdancin5hr.gif , i guess only cover sheet will have bar code,am i correct?(not the print receipt).

My final question from you regarding i-864 is can we express mail i-864 documents to NVC before the payment portal says "PAID"?

Timeline

once you made the payment does the print receipt showed bar code? I am not getting the bar code in print receipt sad.png

Read careful. You can only send your 864 with bardcode.

Yes you can send it earlier.

Filed: IR-5 Timeline

FYI - DS3032 cover letter is included within NVC email, you need to print that entire package and follow instructions what need to be send back via (SNAIL MAIL). Online portal doesn't have anything to do with cover letter for DS3032.

If you opt in for EP for DS3032 you will need nvc case# and USCIS EAC#.

Edited by Readerchoice

Timeline

FYI - DS3032 cover letter is included within NVC email, you need to print that entire package and follow instructions what need to be send back via (SNAIL MAIL). Online portal doesn't have anything to do with cover letter for DS3032.

If you opt in for EP for DS3032 you will need nvc case# and USCIS EAC#.

Hi, I'm cracking up. So tired. Didn't sleep. Time difference keeps me hostage. Happy when my daughter got the funds and said: Thank you.

Don't think I have it made with my Kids. I have 3. Two good 1 rofl.gif and much older.

I never did printed anything out. I did everything in advance. I personally couldn't start this journey without knowing in advance all the steps and checking forms and requirements.

For snail mail is best to use DHL express mail. Gets their between 3-5 days.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

For it to show paid takes a couple days. dancin5hr.gif

So happy we all getting ahead.

goofy.gif

AOS and IV are now showing paid....my AOS will be mailed today.....Bit i was looking at the timeline and saw something for instruction packet any one knows what that is?

Case complete at NVC today! biggrin.png

Horaaaaaaaydancin5hr.gifdancin5hr.gifkicking.gifkicking.gif

Filed: IR-5 Timeline

Hi, I'm cracking up. So tired. Didn't sleep. Time difference keeps me hostage. Happy when my daughter got the funds and said: Thank you.

Don't think I have it made with my Kids. I have 3. Two good 1 rofl.gif and much older.

I never did printed anything out. I did everything in advance. I personally couldn't start this journey without knowing in advance all the steps and checking forms and requirements.

For snail mail is best to use DHL express mail. Gets their between 3-5 days.

Back then if I had a mom loaded me up with $$$ I'm willing to say...thank you as many times as she like to hear it. laughing.giflaughing.giflaughing.giflaughing.gifrofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gif

Timeline

AOS and IV are now showing paid....my AOS will be mailed today.....Bit i was looking at the timeline and saw something for instruction packet any one knows what that is?

Horaaaaaaaydancin5hr.gifdancin5hr.gifkicking.gifkicking.gif

They are for 864 and 230.

My kind of understanding.dancin5hr.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.