VikingMamma

June 2012 I-130 Filers?

2,431 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-5 Timeline

This is so cool...I won't call either until after they reviewed both. I hope no RFE for me.

I check with my bank tomorrow if payment went through. My AOS package will arrive Wednesday.

With the bar code sheet they know I at least attempted to make payment.rofl.gifrofl.gif

I intend the same route with DS230. Pay and send immediately package. idea9dv.gif

It will be nice to have all your family together. Its a good thing. My son wants to put me in the old folks home devil.gif

I agreed as long he pays for it. But I'm 47, still years to drive him insane.rolleyes.gif

Yeah once you paid on the online portal and able to print out the cover letter and your documents is ready, sent them out ASAP don't wait for status to change to PAID. I saw couple of people on NVC thread send in their packages and their payment got rejected but NVC still review them anyway. In one case I read a person sent both package in without a cover letter YIKES....but he did manage to makes payment right after ...and was till ok with NVC.

Put you in a old folks home? that's even better, at least there are other old friends to talks to instead of home alone all by yourself rofl.gif . I'm right behind you Sonjat.....I"m 42 turn 43 very soon yikes, I can see myself by countless gray hairs.cray5ol.gif

I checked your timeline. It taken only 14 days between DS230 and approval.

I say even a little less because you used DHL to mail. This is pretty good.

I want to be invoiced...With my DS2001 they see I'm ready for interview anytime.

They can email me tomorrow...hahaha

I don't see why US Emabassy at Frankfurt Germany should be that busy, and you should get a schedule interview very soon once your case is closed at NVC.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

This just means they are ready to invoice you. This can change any day. You be surprised. No need to call them. I usually waited until after 7 pm their time to check on things.

Have your bank routing and account number ready.

Oh Sonjat you were so right i just got a email i can make payment for AOS...plus they sent me a form to assign agent althoght i had already sent them the email version of that, they also made a mistake in my address but ill correct that with them....i love you guys such a great way of sharing information!!!!

Filed: IR-5 Country: Germany
Timeline

I don't see why US Emabassy at Frankfurt Germany should be that busy, and you should get a schedule interview very soon once your case is closed at NVC.

I thought the same. Since pretty much no Americans are left over here.

I'm not in the biggest hurry. I know the American way of living. Being here was a nice change in pace.sleep.png

But I'm ready for home.

Timeline

Oh Sonjat you were so right i just got a email i can make payment for AOS...plus they sent me a form to assign agent althoght i had already sent them the email version of that, they also made a mistake in my address but ill correct that with them....i love you guys such a great way of sharing information!!!!

Great news...Now relax...relax before you invoice and pay. dancin5hr.gif If the bar code sheet doesn't print directly, there is a button and you can email it to yourself for printing. Even if you log out without printing, you can log back in for printing. Just a peace of mind.rofl.gif relax

Your DS3032 is already out and it must be okay, otherwise they will notify us.

When you paid you can send your Package with the bar code sheet. goofy.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Great news...Now relax...relax before you invoice and pay. dancin5hr.gif If the bar code sheet doesn't print directly, there is a button and you can email it to yourself for printing. Even if you log out without printing, you can log back in for printing. Just a peace of mind.rofl.gif relax

Your DS3032 is already out and it must be okay, otherwise they will notify us.

When you paid you can send your Package with the bar code sheet. goofy.gif

okay will do!!

I thought the same. Since pretty much no Americans are left over here.

I'm not in the biggest hurry. I know the American way of living. Being here was a nice change in pace.sleep.png

But I'm ready for home.

Yeah...at first my mother in law was rushing us.......now she changed her mind, I asked why? she said.......scared of been here alone and language barrier is just a NO GO. Father in law doesn't wants to leave so he told her......" I'd told you why go and lived at a place you don't know what the neighboor are saying " laughing.gif . I'm totally understand for these old folks.

I'm still glad I decided to DHL mailing. I would have had problem signing up for electronic mailing,

scanning, attaching, PDF. Too much stress.

My DS-230 is bigger. There is an additional $12 fee. This puts me to $77 DHL express. :crying: :crying:

Did you write on your original papers your case number????

Now I just though about this.........usually in Europe they have what's called " internet cafe shop....." you can go there and have someone there scanned all your documents for you, just pay the hourly usage of internet of course. This is what I did when I was in New Zealand.

Timeline

Yeah...at first my mother in law was rushing us.......now she changed her mind, I asked why? she said.......scared of been here alone and language barrier is just a NO GO. Father in law doesn't wants to leave so he told her......" I'd told you why go and lived at a place you don't know what the neighboor are saying " laughing.gif . I'm totally understand for these old folks.

I can understand. I hope they encounter only good people who take their time to help you in-laws.

Maybe you can find a language support group. Groups to get them out of the house. Have them go to the grocery store.

Learning the pictures and food names helps. goofy.gif Don't laugh. Watching cartoons and commercials can help.

No one is ever too old to learn. But they sure will be homesick. This is not easy on all of you.

You know I don't speak German good enough. I can't read and write it. People yell at me. rofl.gif

Timeline

Now I just though about this.........usually in Europe they have what's called " internet cafe shop....." you can go there and have someone there scanned all your documents for you, just pay the hourly usage of internet of course. This is what I did when I was in New Zealand.

I trust no one. hahaha...

I only could have done this with my 864w, but I feel more comfortable having done DHL. Packing the documents in an envolope was a good feeling. Mission accoplished.

My DS 230 I'm required to send with DHL. Will be a good feeling too to send the last package out.

I guess the money is well spend for a good purpose. When I'm finished with everything I paid close to $1300 total.

This includes getting documents together.

I trust no one. hahaha...

I only could have done this with my 864w, but I feel more comfortable having done DHL. Packing the documents in an envolope was a good feeling. Mission accoplished.

My DS 230 I'm required to send with DHL. Will be a good feeling too to send the last package out.

I guess the money is well spend for a good purpose. When I'm finished with everything I paid close to $1300 total.

This includes getting documents together.

That just the price of round trip plane ticket from NH to Frankfurt. laughing.gif still within reasonable reach.

Timeline

That just the price of round trip plane ticket from NH to Frankfurt. laughing.gif still within reasonable reach.

We are only allowed to buy a one way ticket ? I think I read something to this. One way ticket cost more I say.

I wonder how lisap is doing with the invoicing...idea9dv.gif

all bills have been paid... and i already sent my DS-230 docs and the AOS has been sent 2 weeks ago... just waiting for our case to be closed... i hope no RFE... may God continue to bless us on our journey..

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.